Finally able to get modded Skyrim, but..

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hey guys, apologies if this is in the wrong spot - I wasn't sure if I should put this here or in the Help section, but as it is mod related I decided to put it here.
So, I recently got a new laptop that I believe should be able to play Skyrim on low to medium settings with maybe one large mod and a few small ones.
My question is this: what are some small but good working mods I can use? I'd like ones that allow me to use more than one follower (two tops, maybe three) and makes having followers more interactive (like being able to ride a horse with me). Maybe a few for different armors and weapons. And maybe one that adds in new spells. So for the most part ones that aid in immersion but aren't so huge they slow my system down. Any help you can give me is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lordofthemelons11

Lord of all type of Melons (including Watermelons)
You should definetly get Immersive Armors and Immersive Weapons. Also get "Better males Beautiful nudes and faces" It helps with 1. The blocky faces and 2. It makes guys look sexy as hell and has great textures for very low cost. Also get Ufo (ultimate follower overhaul) which makes you get more followers, followers ride horses, and you can even make them dance! You can get "equipping overhaul" which makes all your weapons visible at the same time, so you can have a sword on your waist, a staff on your back, daggers on each side of your waste. Pretty much it makes you look like a badass. Those are the mods that I use all the time. Also you can just go to nexusmods.com and go to skyrim and then go to the top mods section.

Have fun modding!

You should definetly get Immersive Armors and Immersive Weapons. Also get "Better males Beautiful nudes and faces" It helps with 1. The blocky faces and 2. It makes guys look sexy as hell and has great textures for very low cost. Also get Ufo (ultimate follower overhaul) which makes you get more followers, followers ride horses, and you can even make them dance! You can get "equipping overhaul" which makes all your weapons visible at the same time, so you can have a sword on your waist, a staff on your back, daggers on each side of your waste. Pretty much it makes you look like a badass. Those are the mods that I use all the time. Also you can just go to nexusmods.com and go to skyrim and then go to the top mods section.

Have fun modding!

Thanks! I will definitely check those out. The equipping overhaul sounds especially interesting! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts