Fastest/Easiest Way to Increase Blacksmithing

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Corey

Yeah I figured this out pretty quickly. Something you can pair alongside this will also increase your Enchanting pretty quickly as well. Make the Iron Daggers like that, then use petty soul gems on the daggers. They're pretty easy to come by and are very cheap at shops.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Both good suggestions also look into leather bracers for those having trouble with getting enough iron you can hunt right? so plenty of leather Leather bracers cost one leather one leather strip, give as big a bump as the dagger and then you enchant them and bonus money all you did was hunt

Corey

Both good suggestions also look into leather bracers for those having trouble with getting enough iron you can hunt right? so plenty of leather Leather bracers cost one leather one leather strip, give as big a bump as the dagger and then you enchant them and bonus money all you did was hunt
Yeah that's an excellent idea.

EMINEMTheFallenAngel

I AM NO NOOB >:|
Yeah I figured this out pretty quickly. Something you can pair alongside this will also increase your Enchanting pretty quickly as well. Make the Iron Daggers like that, then use petty soul gems on the daggers. They're pretty easy to come by and are very cheap at shops.
Yea that's what i did i leveled up blacksmithing to level 50 fast and enchanting is like 40

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
Since this is still part of the "exploit guide compilation" I thought I would add a bit in for after 1.5 patch Smithing. The new Iron Dagger is Jewelry and the Dwarven Bow.

Go to Halted Stream camp to get the Transmute spell, then turn every Iron ore you can buy/find into Gold ingots and make rings/necklaces.

Go dive into some ruins, get as much Dwarven metal as you can, and make bows, 2 Dwarven ingots 1 leather strip. If you aren't going heavy armor (no Dwarven smithing perk), you may have to stick with hunting for making leather helmets/bracers.

Gonzocyn

Orc Warrior-Dragon Slayer
What I did to level up my smithing is after I cleared out a Dwarven ruin, I return with a companion or two and load up on all the scrap metal. You can usually get every piece in one or two trips, depending on how many companions you take with you, and go to Whiterun and smelt everything into Dwarven metal ingots and then use them to make Dwarven bows. Once you've made your bows. Take them to the "grinding wheel" and upgrade them. Then you can sell them all there and at the Drunken Huntsman across the street. So, not only do you level up your smithing but you level up your speech craft as well if you sell them one at a time!

Happy smithing!

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
What I did to level up my smithing is after I cleared out a Dwarven ruin, I return with a companion or two and load up on all the scrap metal. You can usually get every piece in one or two trips, depending on how many companions you take with you, and go to Whiterun and smelt everything into Dwarven metal ingots and then use them to make Dwarven bows. Once you've made your bows. Take them to the "grinding wheel" and upgrade them. Then you can sell them all there and at the Drunken Huntsman across the street. So, not only do you level up your smithing but you level up your speech craft as well if you sell them one at a time!

Happy smithing!

Guess I need to head out to the ruins...... :D

Nighthiker77

I like hunting with a bow, but i have found frenzy to be much more efficient. You don't need to sneak or chase. They just come right up to you to attack. They don't have any safe reach with their mouth so you can always get them before they get you, and the corpse is right at your feet instead of 60 yards away.

If there's 2 together , they actually attack each other and you get both of them.

Stephen3

i have always loved the bow, but i am seeing myself use the swords more often. suddenly my one handed skill is higher then my archery skill. seriouly... is there something that will get me into liking archery more?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts