• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dovahkiller89

The Hunter Of Dovahs and part time dadric prince
Im level 15 and got 15000 gold and i need tips to make quick money. dont give me the potion method i know that one.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I got a way to make money quickly open the console and type additem F 1000000000 for 1 billion septims

Set the difficulty slider all the way down, install some dlcs, nab the high valued loot and sell to either Nilphas Omellian or Rowley Eardwulf. Uninstall and reinstall to get those high valued items again.

Dovahkiller89

The Hunter Of Dovahs and part time dadric prince
seems cheaty i want it legit

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Hit Forts with bandits in them. Inevitably there's a boss at the end that has all kinds of loot. I hit one last night called "Wood Hand" or something and walked out with armor and goods worth an easy 10K. I've done that repeatedly. Many of the mines are good too.

I keep spending all my money on homes and furnishings, but, when I look, I've actually, at level 13 collected over 30K in coins alone and I am sure at least twice that much in goods I sold.

When I added up all that I've spent on homes and furnishings it's well over 100K and I still have about 30K right now so it can be done. BTW: Beyond the Oblivion Gates can be very profitable if you look for the meat sacks.

JoeReese

Legit isn't so easy, but I agree with Daelon. Find the chest, barrel, or even flat spot on the ground, outside the fort doors. Dump your excess loot there. Every so often, run back and unload into it. Once you've got the fort cleared, you've got ALL the loot, and you can just fast travel back and forth to take it home in small loads. If you do it right away, they usually don't respawn. Every once in a while I'll have one live enemy, but the rest remain dead. Also, invest in ease burden and other feather spells. I've discovered they stack. I now use the low-level, 50 pt Ease Burden, a 100 point custom feather spell, and 150 pt Pack Mule all at once. I end up with a 600 lb weight limit, for 120 seconds, then I have to shoot the feather spell again. The other two last for 240 and 300. It can be a bit tedious casting all three every so often, but I get ALL the loot.

JoeReese

Hit Forts with bandits in them. Inevitably there's a boss at the end that has all kinds of loot. I hit one last night called "Wood Hand" or something and walked out with armor and goods worth an easy 10K. I've done that repeatedly. Many of the mines are good too.

I keep spending all my money on homes and furnishings, but, when I look, I've actually, at level 13 collected over 30K in coins alone and I am sure at least twice that much in goods I sold.

When I added up all that I've spent on homes and furnishings it's well over 100K and I still have about 30K right now so it can be done. BTW: Beyond the Oblivion Gates can be very profitable if you look for the meat sacks.

The sigil stones are a gold mine too. Take one free dremora weapon or shield, plus one sigil stone = high $$$ enchanted, and very sellable, item.

Stalker

Im level 15 and got 15000 gold and i need tips to make quick money. dont give me the potion method i know that one.

Quest where you hunt done those gemstones in the Ayleid ruins. There is a collector in the Imperial city who will pay you to do this (the quest becomes activated when you obtain one). Then after the quest you can take the reward and steal them all back and sell them

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts