Xbox 360 Faendal the Invisible?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
Faendals one sneaky motherfluffer, I can tell you that. Follows me around for a bit after I help him get rid of the singing man (Sven). So we walk around a bit and he disappears, back to his planet I assume, with all my armour (He's not following me after fast travel, waiting, or checking if he's back in Riverwood. Last seen at the Jarls Quarters in Dragonsreach, 90000000 bounty to have him come back alive, or dead). I get over his loss, and after a couple of requests, Lydia can now become a follower, which is some cool plops.

Sadly she denies my request and speaks of how I already have someone with me, clearly Faendal has rose beyond and become a god, and now looks down on me, hailing his arrows of love upon me, so that I am no longer allowed to have anyone follow me, he is my only salvation.

To put it simply, Faendal disappeared (not dead) and now I can't recruit anyone because it still says he's with me. I will reward anyone who tells me of a working fix with my blessing, and will be bestowed the title of "Hero of the Argonians".

Faendal u litle plops get back hre.

JoeReese

Are you on PC by chance? If so, open your console with ~ and type:

help faendal (make note of the ID number associated with him)

player.placeatme [ID number without brackets]

~ to close console. He should appear.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts