[Exploit] - Leveling Conjuration to 100! Easy!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Reladin

Conjuration <100>

Hey guys, I'm going to teach you guys an easy way to get your Conjuration skill to 100 quick and easy!

Prerequisites:

1. You will need at least 94 Magicka to cast this spell. Congratulations, you achieved this without having to do anything as everyone starts off with 100 Magicka!

2. Spell Tome: Soul Trap. When you leave Riverwood and head towards Whiterun, you will eventually be able to talk to the Mage inside of Dragonsreach by the name of Farengar. He sells Tomes (located under the books section) and will have the spell Soul Trap at a reasonable cost, 200-350 monies.

Once you have enough gold to buy the tome you are ready to level all the way to 100!

In order to do this as fast as possible you are going to utilize the wait system. For this spell to actually gain experience and level you up you are going to have to venture OUTSIDE of Whiterun, and find any animal/beast/human to kill. Once they are dead you can either stay there, or if it is unsafe, drag that lifeless body to somewhere a little more secluded. Now, place the Soul Trap spell in either hand and cast it while aiming at the body. You wont be capturing its soul but it will grant you experience every cast on that poor victims body. As soon as you cast it, activate the wait menu (Select/Back for Consoles) and wait one hour. After waiting your Magicka bar will be refilled and you can cast another spell. Rinse and repeat this process.

TIP: You can either wait till the very end to level your character up and decided what you want to spend your level ups on, or if your going caster class, go ahead and raise your Magicka as often as you level up. Eventually you will be able to cast multiple Soul Traps on one cast bar of Magicka.

** Soul Trap is an Apprentice level spell. The sooner you can buy the perk in the Conjuration tree to cut the cost of Apprentice spells by 50%, DO IT! **

NoVa

Bossmer

TIP: You can either wait till the very end to level your character up and decided what you want to spend your level ups on, or if your going caster class, go ahead and raise your Magicka as often as you level up. Eventually you will be able to cast multiple muffles on one cast bar of Magicka.

I think you mean to say soul traps. I just read your illusion magic guide so I think it could have been a Freudian slip. Great guide though!

Propheous

There are a couple better ways to achieve this. I mean if you want to get it right away with alot of time then you can do this. However you can also just wait a little while and find some items that enhance your mana regen or some potions that do so. Also, a great thing is to be a high elf. You can activate your Highborn ability and just constantly cast Soul Trap. Eventually it starts to take about 10 casts per level at around 50-60ish and I think it goes up but if your resourceful and patient you can sploit your way to 100.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts