Open [EWM] Out of Character Comments

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
    The Evening is Wiser Than the Morning:

Out of Character discussions and comments
    On story
    Story ideas
    Constructive Comments
    Character goal discussions

The group includes:
    1. Andante as ......................... Andante
    2. Purpleshew as ..................... Bruynzeel
    3. Reiji as ............................... Michael
    4. Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky as .. Rathalos
    5. Ashleigh as .......................... Duvaindes
    6. Rizen as .............................. Tappit Boss
    7. Nikola Tesla as ..................... Sara
    8. Gemini Sierra as ................... Geminus Sierrius
    Profiles and information on the involved characters may be found by clicking on the character name in the above list

Shew

Okay interesting last couple of days have shaken things up. Sorry again.

I have been approached by Reiji and Obscure.Ref.Man to join "The Evening is Wiser Than the Morning" [EWM] group. As we had closed it to all other players I need the approval of the group.

I told Reiji I was uncomfortable since he had just taken the mantle in the "Hail Sithis" thread.
    (again sorry)
    he says that AstroSteve is interested in taking that leadership role.

I told my son, Obscure.Ref.Man, that We had to vote for their inclusion, it couldn't interfer with school, and he'd have to post regularly.

So that leaves it up to your all votes, my opinion is they would be good members. Adding much to the story. Though I also stated they would have a side story til later in our thread if we did include them.

Your votes please: currently we have yes's from Andante, myself , and Jermeh

Obscure.Ref.Girl

Carpe' Jugular
    How much longer on the voting? I want to get my story on...

Shew

Well I made a executive decision, as the voting was open for 3 days with no other responses you and Reiji are in.

Go ahead and start chapter three: your separate side stories till we meet up in Markarth. post them in conjuction with ours start labeling your location by tagging it at the top.

Look forward to the great writing I have seen in the past to continue. Good Luck boys

Shew

Two days in and you guys have really contributed to the life of the thread, Kudos.

Shew

As a way to account for Sara, Signy, and Dalsaf's characters I am going to have a "cave in" accident Helgen style inside Fort Greymoor separating the group till you guys can catch back up.

I am opening it to a vote from the posting members.

I hope this is alright and doesn't hurt anyones feeling I need to do this out of fairness to those currently posting and to not stall the narative of our story.

Llama

Hey everyone, my character Valmir, is basically an evil Thalmor dick. So anyone who is looking for a villain for their thread let me know.

Shew

appreciated but I make my own NPC's

Llama

NPC villains are lame though lol. You need a real villain. But anyway, if you don't need me at the moment I guess I'll make my own thread to plot evil. :p

Shew

go for it and good luck I can't wait to read it

Llama

Plot of my thread: Valmir basically wants all Tamriel for himself but will need help. That's where I need more to join so I can get the ball rolling on that. A sub plot I'm doing involves the Talos worship. This will eventually lead my character and whoever else eventually joins to Markarth. Once there I'm hoping this sub plot could converge with "The Evening is wiser than the Morning" plot and we could have our first of many conflicts.

Shew

Did you post this over in the General OOC too? might be good there also.... So you want to do a cameo/crossover with your story line and ours, interesting, I would have to see more writing and partisipation in your story first before okaying anything like this. I like the idea but we would have to carefully work out stuff and getting a better idea of whether our writing styles and stories would make sense when and if they get together is key.

Llama

I'll post this there too in a moment. But yeah, can't get this off the ground if no one participates in my thread. And I'm sure we can work something out once we get to that part of the rp.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
    hey Purple shrew, could you please give me an overview of the story so far. i haven't been on lately, and looking over the posts can be a little tedious, so I was wondering if you could do a brief over view, and thanks for taking up the leadership role here, i shoulda took responsibility when I first started this whole RP thing, but I failed at it, so thank you.

Shew

I hope it was alright,

the group has left Whiterun and headed down the path fariil, Bruynzeel and andante have started a wager but it was put on hold as they approached fort greymoor and noticed bandits and are now invading the fort.....

in a addition new characters have been added my son, reiji, and Rathalos-lord of the sky have made characters and are in a camp outside shimmermist cave where J'Zahriir was attacked while sleeping two days of sickness they are eating and discussing entering the cave.

Shew

your still walking with the group at the fort I am getting a bit busy in the courtyard but I think Andante might like help as she just entered the prison area I think

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts