• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Speech500

--------------------------------------------------------------

Enchanting For Nubs
by God

Billie: What is enchanting and why should I give a dam?

God: Well Billie, Enchanting is a skill in a game called The Elder Scrolls V. It is used to give powers to weapons that makes them much more powerful. You should give a dam because having a bow that paralyses people with every shot is much more useful than an ordinary bow.

Billie: Cool! How do I do it?

God: To Enchant a weapon, you first have to go to an Enchanting Table. These can be found in the College of Winterhold, Near the Court Wizards and in all buyable homes except Breezehome. You have to approach these tables, they have blue symbols on them, and activate them. When you have an active Enchanting Table, you must choose a weapon that you would like to enchant, an enchantment to place on the weapon and a soul gem that will give you the power to activate the enchant (You can get a soul gem in most shops and need a spell called soul trap, when you are attacking something, cast soul trap on it and when it dies, you will absorb its soul). Then just accept and the weapon will have an enchant. You can tell by looking at it in the items menu, as it will state information about the enchant and it may also make the weapon look different.
Skyrim_HD_Enchanting-590x332.jpg

sky12.jpg

Billie: That all sounds easy, but when I try to choose an enchant, there is nothing there.

God: Hold on there Billy, if you find something with an enchant you like, but you want to apply it to other weapons, you have to disenchant the weapon at an Enchanting Table, this will teach you the enchant, but forever destroy the disenchanted weapon, so when you enchant something, it stays enchanted. if the enchant is good, it also adds a large value to the weapon.

Billie: Thanks god! I enchanted my hammer to set fire to the enemy, by disen… disen…

God: Disenchanting?

Billie: …Disembowling some crummy dagger I got from the thieves guild. But this only hurts them for 10 points, How do I make it so that it hurts them for a Gazillion points?

God: That can only be done by Cheating, and if you do that, you are going to hell. The only way you can make enchants more powerful is if you use perks that you get from levelling up on Enchanting, and as you learn more experience in enchanting, your enchants get stronger too. Earning experience is hard so you may find that use in Enchanting trainers. The Easiest to find trainer without joining the college of winterhold is Hamal in The Temple of Dibella in Markarth, but you have to do some work for him first.

Billie: Thanks god, I am going to work on that right away, I just wish I had known that my enchants can get more powerful than my 10 point one before I enchanted all of my dragon armor with it.

M’aiq the Liar: Snow falls. Why worry where it goes. M'aiq thinks the snowflakes are pretty.

God: Get Lost *Sends M’aiq to the Void* There.

Billie: Anyway… Thanks a lot god, I can enchant now, I know you are all knowing, but have you ever played skyrim?

God: I did, but I took an arrow to the knee.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I Hope you liked the Post, please feel free to comment if you have a question or would like to tell me what you think.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Hilarious and informative

hardix

Linkin Park Fan
So cool. It combines tutorials, with a noob and the arrow in the knee joke. Best guide ever

TheScribbler

I second the post above me. Loved it haha, I don't think I'll ever tire of arrow in the knee jokes..... Ok, maybe after a few years of it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts