Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Cyrodil

Votes: 39 3.2%
  • High Rock

Votes: 44 3.7%
  • Summerset Isles

Votes: 168 14.0%
  • Hammerfell

Votes: 184 15.3%
  • Black Marsh

Votes: 97 8.1%
  • Valenwood

Votes: 110 9.1%
  • Elsweyr

Votes: 268 22.3%
  • Morrowind (again)

Votes: 15 1.2%
  • All of Tamriel

Votes: 279 23.2%

• Total voters

The Laoch

He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits?
Elsweyr.
I believe it would be the best choice. If we are going to do the whole second great war thing, we need a good border province. Elsweyr has Thalmor influence, and it is bordering the Empire.

Kc4life

I want it to be Elsweyr because there really hasn't beeen a sandy or tropical environment. I'd be cool to see a role reversal with the khajiits, because it seems a lot of people like khajiits. But you never know and I can't wait to find out.

JAKEzorz

^This! Ever since Morrowind I've been mesmerized by the Dwemer and their structures and machines. I'd love to see what happened to them, and maybe even see when the Snow Elves were around before they were saved from extinction by the Dwarves for the price of being blind. Before they became Falmer.

The dwemmer discovered the heart of lorkthan (Spelling I know), Vivec, Almexia,Sotha sil, Nevavar, and Dagoth defeated the dwemmer, and used Keening and the other sword on the Heart which caused the disapearance of the dwarves.
Also for all whom say TES Online is 6, It is not for it is not produced by bethesda.

JAKEzorz

I'd like to point out these things

E. There are 3 allegiances The Ebonheart Pack with Nords, Orsimer and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, Aldmeri dominion with Altmer, Dunnmer and Bosmer and The Dagerfall Covenant with all other races

Um No. Ebonheart pact is:
Nords, argonians, Dunmer,
Daggerfall Covenant:
Breton, Redguard, Orcs
Aldmeri Dominion:
Khajit, Altmer, Bosmer
------------------------
Dont asume and do your homework.

JAKEzorz

While I would also like to see Atmora and/or Akavir I think we need to finish the can of worms already opened before opening the next can of worms. which a whole new continent would most likely only do at this point. Theres still plenty of land we haven't explored on Tamriel alone....lets get that out of the way first. ;)

Was not one of those destroyed when the left, and I believe the reason we left Akavir was because It was to dangerous as All manner of Beasties lived there:
Dragons, Werewolfs, vampire, Deadra, And all sorts of unknown creatures.
I read my lorebooks.

epic troll

I think thatit would be a good idea to do elsweyer because the landscapes would look fantastic with todays graphics and it would allow Bethesda to create a whole new range of charecters, weapons, armor and much more.... if not it would be a good idea to the whole of tamriel like if you made an imperial you would start in cyrodil and you would do enough misions to move to a different city the eventually you could move to another place.... and also it would good if it was done in xp instead of skill so you got xp for discovering towns, villages etc. and you got xp for traveling long distances :)

penguin3444

although it would be epic having all of tamriel to kill chickens in i dont think bethesda will be up to it

remember tamriel is as big as f***!

Grob

Oh, and to me, it doesn't matter where it takes place, as long as we don't miss out on hundreds of years of history. Maybe a storyline where you are set on a journey to find the now elderly Dragonborn who escaped Skyrim and has ran to *insert where game is set*. You need to find him to ask him to tell you where the Elder Scroll is, to defeat *insert harbinger of end times here*, only to find that the Dragonborn is trying to bring the end times as well, ending in an epic battle on *name landmark in country of Tamriel*. Much better than a horrible dragon fight that is the same as any other in the game.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
I have heard from some people that the next elder scrolls game will be the last elder scrolls game.
Can anyone confirm this or are these people hopelessly lieing to me?

Jarrad

I picked High Rock only because I think that the game will be set right before the next great war and both sides would in my mind be trying to recruit Breton help by citing the mixed blood that they have, and I think it'd look quite stunning, although that could be said about anywhere in Tamriel I guess.

Rand Althor

Legionnaire
This franchise could go on for ever. If they had every single province they can start all over again making remakes of the games :D

Maybe after there done with every province in Tamriel, they'll move on to Akavar.

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
Hah, I've had some sort of trip with my friend. After the whole skooma addicted Greybeards topic we've had some wacky scenario where you'd start in a cave. You'd find a weird joint, you'd smoke it and get the same effects as if you were reading an Elder Scroll. WE HAD IT, THE NEW STARTER!

The Elder Scrolls VI: Jamaica.

Well. In a more serious note, I'd be more on High Rock than either Elsweyr or Hammerfell even if I like these regions.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
There was an Elder Scrolls game that took place in all of Tamriel. But TES: Arena was way too big in my opinion. I never played the game since I wasn't even born back then, but I've read that the game wasn't playable due to the massive distances between locations. I also heard there wasn't that much variation in the environment.

But once again I never played that game.. Maybe it was very good. I don't know :)

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
There was an Elder Scrolls game that took place in all of Tamriel. But TES: Arena was way too big in my opinion. I never played the game since I wasn't even born back then, but I've read that the game wasn't playable due to the massive distances between locations. I also heard there wasn't that much variation in the environment.

But once again I never played that game.. Maybe it was very good. I don't know :)

Good or not , laggy or not , I love playing games which have a huge game world :D.

Drakarth

The dwemer weren't tools... they were intelligent and powerful and they used the heart of lorkhan to give themselves immortality, when nerevar of the Chimer removed the heart the dwemers prolonged use of heart made them disappear into dust because they were hundreds of years old

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Elsweyr and Valenwood (together about same size as Skyrim) or Black Marsh. If not, then Hammerfell or Summerset Isles.
Elsweyr's khajiits and Valenwood's wood elves are also strongly connected with lore so it would make sense to do both of them together.

Rodrrrigo

Khajiit shadow walker
Good or not , laggy or not , I love playing games which have a huge game world :D.
but these were times in wich game developers didnt have many resources to make a huge map, today i bet they could do a game just as good as skyrim but taking place in the whole tamriel. i just hope i dont have to go through all the barrows in skyrim again :p

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
Since Ada-Mantia is the only anchoring tower we know for sure to still be active(though White-Gold Tower, Throat of the World, and Falinesti are still POSSIBLY active) I think High Rock might be an interesting place to visit; cause if that tower is in any way deactivated then all of Mundus might disintegrate.

Latest posts