EASY! Skyrim: Whiterun Chest WITHOUT using barrel

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hedied_4me7

Zrzekmane
Skyrim: Whiterun Chest WITHOUT Using Barrel! EASY! This is an EASY way to create the glitch that allows you to access the hidden chest under the Skyforge in Whiterun. WITHOUT jumping off that stupid barrel or climbing on top of buildings. I discovered this trick after struggling with timing the jump off that barrel just right, and it works every time!

lizardisok

That's pretty sweet! I didn't know about that chest, it must be for the Legendary Edition? Or no, either way, I like the idea going through baskets, that's insane :D

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
+1 for a female voice. How refreshing. Excellent find.

hedied_4me7

Zrzekmane
Yes, it does, but I found the basket to be more foolproof. A plate doesn't work every time, at least for me, but I haven't had any problems at all with the basket. I assume that maybe with enough tries and practice, you can use just about anything similar.

hedied_4me7

Zrzekmane
I'm sure it has been patched...I only bought it a few months ago, but I'm sure Xbox downloaded the patches when I installed it. I'm not positive that it will work with all consoles, but I don't think you will have any problem! Let me know!

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
There's an easier way that doesn't require shouts, too. If you head up the steps to the left after entering Whiterun, and follow the path towards the tree, you'll see a house on the right (I think it's the Graymane house, the one with the cow) and if you walk up to the window facing the rocks (in that ring), you can just fall through the ground. Then, turn around and walk back the way you came until you see a stream running above you. Head past that and down into the dip that's next to the city wall, and follow it out. Then, you just have to follow the normal path to get to the chest. It's great for a quick getaway and stuff.

hedied_4me7

Zrzekmane
No, No patches...I have Xbox 360...and can still do this method today...just make sure you stand as close to the basket as you can...haven't tried the second method cuz it seems to be more complicated than mine...when you put the basket against the wall, you will see a slight glich in its its framework...and make sure you hold the button down ALL THE WAY.
to obtain the complete shout...not just the first segment...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts