Spoiler Dragon Preist Locations

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mikea

Henvorakk - Valthume (South East of Markarth in The Reach)

Krosis - Shearpoint (Far West of Windhelm, and Far South East South of Winterhold in The Pale)

Morokei - Labyrinthian (South East of Morthal in Hjaalmarch)

Nahkriin - Skuldafn (Can only be reached when travelling to Sovngarde)

Otar - Ragnvald (North of Markarth in The Reach)

Rahgot - Forelhost (South East of Riften in The Rift)

Volsung - Volskygge (Far west of Solitude, South East of Pinefrost Tower in Haafingar)

Vokun - High Gate Ruins (West of Dawnstar in The Pale)

After you have collected all of the Dragon Priest Masks, head back to Labyrinthian, but don't go inside. Head to the centre of the massive courtyard, and locate a large raised circle. Go inside and you will find a wooden mask. Equip this mask and you will be transported back in time to the same place. Here you will find the Dragon Priest Shrine. Put all 8 of the Dragon Masks on here and the Konahrik Mask will appear. You may now take all of the other masks back as well as Konahrik.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
i have all the mask.i put on the priest shrine and the dragon head not open.why?hmmm
There is no reason for it not to open, are you wearing the wooden mask?

bulau

of course i put the wooden mask. otherwise haw i go back to time to put all the mask?i have the all upate of the game ,4 mods ( ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_1-10168 Black_Tower_-_Black_Sacrament_Armor_V3-1a skse_1_04_15 and SkyUI_2_2-3863-2-2). I think it is one big bug.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts