Does invisibily spell actually exist?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hershangames

So up until now my strategy was to use the nightblade power to become invisible or make invisibility potions, wich i've yet to do, but I started hearing rumors about an invisibility spell being somewhere.
I checked all court mages and a few dungeons without results.
Is it real or is it just the product of somwone praying for mods?

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
Have you gone to the Mage's College? There is definitely an Invisibility Spell in the Illusion tree. As soon as you level Illusion enough you will be able to buy the spell from the Illusion guy at the College. Higher level, specialized spells are often only available for purchase with the instructors at the college.

hershangames

Thanks a lot man, but do you know at what skill level it becomes available? I'd rather not check it every time it levels up.

M'aiqaelF

Illusion skill level of 75

M'aiqaelF

I'd suggest using invisibility potions in the meantime, the ingredients aren't too hard to find, especially at the alchemy shops: vampire dust, nirnroots, ice wraith teeth, and luna moth wings are the main ingredients I can think of.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts