OOC Discerning the Transmundane (Currently Recruiting)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Just to be clear, we ca all be Dragonborn?
    Okay then. My color is indeed Red.
    Applying for Archer
    Name: Ashley (or Ash as a nickname)

Race: Breton

Class: Archer/One Handed

Appearance: Ash is short even among Bretons. She stands at 4"8. She has blonde hair and Brown eyes. She is always seen wearing regular tavern clothes, even though her family is wealthy. She carries around a huge bag, which contain her armor and weapons, excluding her bow.

Personality: Ashley is a kind woman. She enjoys going on adventures and fighting. She is a peacekeeper most of the time, making sure people accompanying her get along, either through coercion or forcing them to cooperate.

Fighting Style: Ashley is very skilled with her bow, able to shoot targets from a very fr distance with little to no problems. She also uses her one handed sword, another skill which she excels at, when enemies get to close.

Bio: Ashley was born in Hammerfell, High Rock. Ashley had a somewhat troubled past, when her mother died and her dad, who was a drunk, was left to care for her and her sister. Not wanting to care for the kids, her father hired an old scholar in their town to teach them for most of the day. This man was later found out to be a rapist and kidnapper after Ashley who was 11 at the time, ventured into the man's house and found a number of children from other villages and her sister, trapped in the house. After using a lockpick to break all the kids free, Ashley used a spell which she learned from the scholar, on him to knock him out. She informed the guards and the man was banished from the village to somewhere in Cyrodil. When she turned 18, she along with her sister traveled throughout Tamriel. Ashley traveled last to Solstheim, where she spent 2 years learning how to further her smithing skills and make Stalhrim armor and weapons (which is her current gear). When traveling through Skyrim, she and her sister Isabelle ventured into a mysterious cave, on the request of Falkreath's Jarl Siddgeir. While exploring this cave, alongside the man who would later become Ashley's spouse, her sister was unknowingly turned into a vampire. 5 years later, after marrying her spouse Alec and having a daughter, Isabelle kidnapped her niece upon the bidding of Molag Bal, and tried to sacrifice her to achieve ultimate power from the Daedric Lord. Ashley set off to stop her, and dueled her beloved sister in the cave. Before her sister could deal the final blow to her, Ashley's husband disarmed Isabelle, and provided a distraction necessary for Ashley to regain her sword and stab her sister, seemingly killing her and rescued her daughter. For the next two years, Ashley has resided in Whiterun, training her fighting skills with the Companions, and her smithing with the town's many blacksmiths.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
    Haha I will be joining let me gather my character card info quick like... I call mage :D

Anwrise888

Name: Anwrise Harr (aka "The Cold One")
    Race: Dark Elf/Vampire
    Class: " Powerful Mage"/ master of stealth and speech craft. Skilled in melee and unarmed combat.
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Appearance and Apparel: Black daedric silk robes with deadric armor peices woven in. Long black hair. Light grey skin. A almost perfect face with high cheek bones, laugh lines, a slightly crooked nose. Eyes are as black as the void and iritis that glow red.

History and stuff: At a young age Anwrise became a vampire at the age of 25. Anwrise has spent most of his life studying the ways of magic. Has been a adveturer/ random enemy in ruins and caves/ex villian. Is also friendly with rogue spell casters, necromancers, Forsworn and ect. Anwrise has a dark cynical sense of humor and a attidude of ( captain Jack Sparrow, Loki, Gandolf/yoda...all mixed together. ) Anwrise has a silver tongue that can talk its way out of almost any trouble or into trouble. With almost 1000 years of experience Anwrise is great a knowlege source and guide.

371086-2075x1080.jpg

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    (Twitches) Seriously. I've said it enough times now! I don't mean to be rude but the point of this isn't to be all powerful Herma-Mora worshipers. Please remove the part about the Ohgma Infinium and Apocrypha, otherwise I don't quite mind the character.

Anwrise888

(Twitches) Seriously. I've said it enough times now! I don't mean to be rude but the point of this isn't to be all powerful Herma-Mora worshipers. Please remove the part about the Ohgma Infinium and Apocrypha, otherwise I don't quite mind the character.
    I have done of what you asked me to kind sir.

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
    Name: Anwrise Harr (aka "The Cold One")
    Race: Dark Elf/Vampire
    Class: " Powerful Mage"/ master of stealth and speech craft. Skilled in melee and unarmed combat.
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Appearance and Apparel: Black daedric silk robes with deadric armor peices woven in. Long black hair. Light grey skin. A almost perfect face with high cheek bones, laugh lines, a slightly crooked nose. Eyes are as black as the void and iritis that glow red.

History and stuff: At a young age Anwrise became a vampire at the age of 25. Anwrise has spent most of his life studying the ways of magic. Has been a adveturer/ random enemy in ruins and caves/ex villian. Is also friendly with rogue spell casters, necromancers, Forsworn and ect. Anwrise has a dark cynical sense of humor and a attidude of ( captain Jack Sparrow, Loki, Gandolf/yoda...all mixed together. ) Anwrise has a silver tongue that can talk its way out of almost any trouble or into trouble. With almost 1000 years of experience Anwrise is great a knowlege source and guide.

371086-2075x1080.jpg
    Since when did Gandalf have a sense of humor?

Anwrise888

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Okay, now, I know that this is a bit sneaky for no telling you guys this but I always planned to have a protagonist. I also planned to surprise you guys with his appearance in this thread. Sooooo...... Here is our villain.

Name: Cronus

Race: A species lost to time, appears mostly like a Nede (Ancient Nord)

Class: Spellsword

Beliefs: He knows that the Divines are real, Sithis, Night Mother and the Daedra. He doesn't believe in them, he knows about them. In his mind he is their equal, the last of his race of whom their were little to begin with but always powerful.

Appearance: He is tall and proud. His hair is long and white, his face old and haggard. His eyes are pitch-black as the void and has strange runes on his chin reminiscent of tentacles as though climbing up his face. His armour is made of pure adamantine almost unbreakable and making him ever more powerful. He is mostly expressionless maintaing a cool calm even when in combat.

Personality: He is wise and powerful. With his age comes wisdom and temperament. He knows the true meaning of patience and reconciliation able to wait years at a time doing nothing but think. He believes himself to be above the mere mortals and immortals such as vampires. He thinks he is a god and pity's those below him. Cronus also holds true to the mentality of survival of the fittest and his personal quote "Tis better to have and not need than to need and not have and those who don't have shouldn't have." Most of his personality is unknown however, his sightings are considered nothing more than a myth.

Fighting Style: In combat he wields his personal weapon, Cronus, named after himself. An adamantine scythe capable of cutting through most things like a knife through butter, it's enchanted to absorb health, frost damage and a minor power of fear. His fighting style is to get in get out quick and clean. Should they be a worthy foe actually capable of decent combat he will normally use alteration to increase his physical resilience and make use of his temporal powers to distort, stop opponents or slow time. Occasionally he will speed himself up to just get things over with quickly.

Bio: Cronus has been around for time immemorial once part of a proud race. They were always few in number, never growing a populous higher than 16 but ruled over the different races and areas of the Mer. Cronus in particular used to rule the dwarves before their intellect peaked. However like all over races both in the world of Earth and Nirn people began questioning why they should be worshipping their overlords and so a war began, a war that the race simply dubbed "The Ageless Ones" by the Dwemer, ultimately lost. Cronus survived and met another surviving member of "The Ageless Ones" and the two fell in love. They lived a long time together until some point during the 1st era. Around that time they met a Lord and his family who lived on an island to the west of Solitude. The Lord and his family became estranged and he began telling the couple that "With eternity comes the revelations that those bonds never endure." however they ignored him. Eventually they had a child and lived a happy life for many years until one day, the Dwemer found them by night. They attacked with all their automatons and a lot of soldiers overwhelming the trio. Cronus fought hard but began to lose hope he turned and saw his wife fall to the blade of a Dwemer. In a rage Cronus charged at the dwarf only to find he wasn't there anymore, nor the other dwarves. His son was nowhere to be found and the corpses of the Dwemer had vanished as well, leaving behind only automatons and the body if his wife. He gave her a burial and assumed the worst about his son. He mourned for years and many more sorrows befell him causing him to become the cold, emotionless being he is now. He witnessed the rise and fall of the dragons, the arrival of man, the founding of the Empire, the Oblivion Crisis and everything in between. Always influencing things behind the scenes, watching, waiting for something....... For some purpose. Until he found a courier dead on the road. A series if letters in his satchel from a Mr Vahlok addresses to many different people. Something about the Dwarves, their knowledge and a brief mention of the Elder Scrolls. It was ambiguous but a start, he delivered the letters to the recipients in the late couriers place. He believed he had found his purpose, keeping knowledge......... From falling into the wrong hands.

I do hope some of you recognise whom I based him on slightly.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    It's spelled lieutenant. Just thought I'd let you know.

Anwrise888

Okay, now, I know that this is a bit sneaky for no telling you guys this but I always planned to have a protagonist. I also planned to surprise you guys with his appearance in this thread. Sooooo...... Here is our villain.

Name: Cronus

Race: A species lost to time, appears mostly like a Nede (Ancient Nord)

Class: Spellsword

Beliefs: He knows that the Divines are real, Sithis, Night Mother and the Daedra. He doesn't believe in them, he knows about them. In his mind he is their equal, the last of his race of whom their were little to begin with but always powerful.

Appearance: He is tall and proud. His hair is long and white, his face old and haggard. His eyes are pitch-black as the void and has strange runes on his chin reminiscent of tentacles as though climbing up his face. His armour is made of pure adamantine almost unbreakable and making him ever more powerful. He is mostly expressionless maintaing a cool calm even when in combat.

Personality: He is wise and powerful. With his age comes wisdom and temperament. He knows the true meaning of patience and reconciliation able to wait years at a time doing nothing but think. He believes himself to be above the mere mortals and immortals such as vampires. He thinks he is a god and pity's those below him. Cronus also holds true to the mentality of survival of the fittest and his personal quote "Tis better to have and not need than to need and not have and those who don't have shouldn't have." Most of his personality is unknown however, his sightings are considered nothing more than a myth.

Fighting Style: In combat he wields his personal weapon, Cronus, named after himself. An adamantine scythe capable of cutting through most things like a knife through butter, it's enchanted to absorb health, frost damage and a minor power of fear. His fighting style is to get in get out quick and clean. Should they be a worthy foe actually capable of decent combat he will normally use alteration to increase his physical resilience and make use of his temporal powers to distort, stop opponents or slow time. Occasionally he will speed himself up to just get things over with quickly.

I do hope some of you recognise whom I based him on slightly.
    Zasalamel from Soul Calibur:D

Anwrise888

:D What is the referance. I am curious now.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    :D What is the referance. I am curious now.

I want to tell you, but Spiff might get annoyed. I'll give you a clue or two though: It's all Greek to me. In fact, I don't believe it - I think it's a myth. It's about as likely as Earth colliding with Uranus.

Anwrise888

I want to tell you, but Spiff might get annoyed. I'll give you a clue or two though: It's all Greek to me. In fact, I don't believe it - I think it's a myth. It's about as likely as Earth colliding with Uranus.
    I must check my arcane tomes for this. (goes on google)

Anwrise888

I could also be the quartermaster. It makes sense, since of am a ancient magic user. I have a extradimensional carrying capabilities like most magic users in alot of RPs. I enchant ,make potions, have the maps. Heck I think I colud even brew you a ale and conjure a warm bed. :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts