• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xXGURU123Xx

Hey! So I just purchased the Dawnguard DLC to add onto my Skyrim experience, but have met some major disappointment :/ I've gotten far enough that I've become a Vampire Lord which was sweet and all, but now every time I enter a new room or fast travel, MY GAME CRASHES! This happened to me almost five minutes after each time I would reset my xbox and try again, and I'm at my wits end. After spending 3 hours with customer support from xbox on the phone, we accomplished nothing and they suggested that I try these forms to help voice my problem. So if anyone knows how I beseech you: Is there any way that I can fix this constant crashing, and if not, is Bethesda making some sort of patch to help solve problems like mine?

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Did you clear out your system cache? I was freezing up before I could even get into the game. (you know that first loading screen and it would freeze up) You might have already tried this, but you didn't mention it in your post.

xXGURU123Xx

Yeah me and the guy I called tried almost every basic troubleshooting technique in the book, including clearing my system cache and redownloading the Dawnguard expansion time and time again. But thank you for the suggestion!

xXGURU123Xx

The old 360 Elite. And yeah I've checked the disc and it's fine. I only started having this issue After downloading the Dawnguard expansion. It's pretty weird like that o_O

Babs13

Hello, I am new to this forum because I am at my wits end. Ever since I downloaded the Skyrim update that added the mounted combat (which is TOO COOL, BTW), my game freezes up within minutes of playing. I have the original XBOX 360 from 8-9 years ago. The XBOX plays beautifully with rare freezes until I got that last update. Today, I purchased Dawnguard and now I cannot even load up Skyrim....period. It freezes on the initial load up as soon as that box "Loading downloadable content. Please wait" appears. I am just a wee bit pi&&ed. I have emailed Bethesda just now but I am hoping someone here can lend a hand.
Thanks Babs13

A B1ind Jew

Hello, I am new to this forum because I am at my wits end. Ever since I downloaded the Skyrim update that added the mounted combat (which is TOO COOL, BTW), my game freezes up within minutes of playing. I have the original XBOX 360 from 8-9 years ago. The XBOX plays beautifully with rare freezes until I got that last update. Today, I purchased Dawnguard and now I cannot even load up Skyrim....period. It freezes on the initial load up as soon as that box "Loading downloadable content. Please wait" appears. I am just a wee bit pi&&ed. I have emailed Bethesda just now but I am hoping someone here can lend a hand.
Thanks Babs13
i am having this exact same problem!!!! i have read to try to re-install dawnguard but havent had the chance. anyone help!!! or if you find something that works, please, let me know. Thanks

ArgonianPower

hi everyone,i'm new on this forum. i've bought dawnguard today and during the first quest i noted tht all the dawnguards didn't have any armor equiped and the vampires too. I tried to kill them to see if they have anything in inventory and they have the armor! In addition i can't see both gargoyles and vampire lords!! I already tried to unistall dawnguard and reinstall but it didn't change nothing. What shuold i do??? pls help me
Thanks

DaLoonarNub

Well, it COULD potentially be the disc. I remember the first time I bought a BRAND NEW Oblivion GoTY Edition for my X Box, but I wouldn't be able to leave the Kvatch Oblivion Gate. Getting a new disc fixed THAT. I'd say to try using the warranty on your game if you still have it. If that doesn't work... You could have internal harddrive damage.

right when i talk to the vampire king it freezes on me to all i can do is hunt the vamps not be one so i called microsoft and then bethesda and still nothing if enough of us send emails to bethesda they will fix the bug but on a other note call 1800 4 myxbox talk to someone in billing and the 1600 microsoft points will be added back onto your account at least thats what they did with me you just gotta bitch and its bullplops i bought the dawnguard to be a vamp not kill em so gay so gay

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts