• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fataliity

Hey guys i am new to skyrim, thinking about making a warrior/stealth class, so basicly one that would be good in the Companions and Dark brotherhood So maybe a sword wielding redguard? please help me with skills and standing stones.
P.S Should i have heavy armor and the Steed stone?
or maybe a mix between heavy and light?
Thanks ;)

Gregor Moon Fang

Champion of Azura
A build that would work for both Companions and DB? Hmm...

Try this. http://skyrimcalculator.com/#364960

You'll need a weapon for the melee. One Handed works much better here than Two Handed. You can have the weapon in one hand and put something like a heal spell in the other. Fighting Stance could spare you some stamina to either space yourself from an enemy or sneak in another power attack.

Also if you're going DB, having a bow would help quite well. You can get a sneak shot or two to deal some deadly damage or even kill the target overall. Eagle Eye helps with better focusing on your target and Critical Shot gives a chance for a critical hit. The perfect weapon for an assassin no?

Obviously Light Armor here instead of Heavy as its much easier to detect you if you're going heavy and frees much more space to carry other things. The Muffled Movement perk makes it even harder to be detected allowing for snipe shots and get extra damage.

This is just a basic setup but I hope it helps with what you're looking for.

DarkRaiden

Sir Reginald Von Bartlesby
Dunno, with high enough sneak and Assassin's Blade he does x15 the damage with a dagger than he'd do normally.
And a sword benefits from backstab doing x6 sneak damage. Whereas bows only do 3 times more damage.
And I'd say light armor, since Muffled Movement only reduces 50% armor noise. Unless of course you are not bothered by leveling Illusion skill until you can cast Muffle, which completely reduces sound.

When getting to higher levels you could always go for the Ebony Mail armor with whatever armor you like (I'd say go full set for the bonus) since it has muffle enchanted on it.

Just my opinion thrown out here :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts