PC Couple dumb questions

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShorePatrol

Yep, I'm a newbie and loving this game...couple silly things...

1) People are telling me I look sick...??? What do I do?

2) I've already spent 2 perks on something and it was 3/5 - now it's back to 1/5 - why?

3) How do I look at items? I thought you could rotate them, and look closely at them, but I can't figure out how...

Thanks for any newbie help.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
1. Go to anywhere that has a temple or those little shrine objects to the various deities and activate it. It will clear any diseases. There are cure potions for this as well but the shrines are free.

2. I'm not sure. I've not had that happen. I do know it happens during training as you go through each "level" of mastery for the skill.

3. Open your inventory and scroll until you see the item you want to look at. Hover so you see it on the right. Slide the mouse directly right (so you don't accidentally highlight something else) then you can left-click and hold on the image to spin it around.

Welcome to the forums, ShorePatrol.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
1. Check your active spells to see if you have a disease or broke limb, then follow Rayven's advice.

2. You can use the console commands : player.addperk [perkID] if you feel your perks have wrongly disappeared.

3. You can just highlight the object and press "c" to get a closer view.

ShorePatrol

Finalchrono - thanks, I don't even know what a console command is - is that considered cheating? Where do I get the perk ID's from?

Thanks Rayven too!

UPDATE - Ok, I know how to access the console - and yes, its kinda cheating ;-) but I did lose perks for some reason...?

Still don't know how to add the right perk id for what I lost though....?

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Here this link has the perk ID for each skill: Here you go

So if it was say light armor you could do "player.addperk 000be123" and that would give you the first perk. You do have to go in order so be careful when adding/removing perks.

ShorePatrol

Cool thanks! So if I want rank 5, I need to do 1,2,3 and 4 first, correct? And how do I remove them, justg by entering the same ID again?

Very cool - thanks again!

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Yes you would have to do 1 through 4 first. To remove them you would have to go in reverse order and use "player.removeperk [perkID]".

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts