• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
try reading her dossier in the thalmor embassy. She has my respect, if she was marriable (sp?), I would marry her on every single playthrough!
I'm not even sure if I should follow up on the Blades quest line, although I know it's the dragonborn one. The Thalmor have a hit out on me and I'm sure they'll recognize me. Hmmm... maybe a little carnage at the embassy? I wonder how long it would take for reinforcements to arrive... hmmm...

Tyer032392

I prefer the blades armor my self. Nothing is as epic as a cross between Edo Period Samurai armor and the famous Roman Lorica Segmentata armor.

Bone Of The Foz

BY THE EIGHT! WHAT IN OBLIVION IS THAT!?!
Does anyone agree with my stratagie of only keeping (and hording..lol) unenchanted weapons/armor sets and jewelery? i currently have several hundred complete sets of armor stored in my mansion, from all 4 Variants of fur armor, to Falmer Light&Heavy armor sets, to Dragonbone/scaled sets and all inbetween?

I just think its a good way of mixing and matching to make more interesting looks etc without having to scour skyrim to find 1 set of falmer gauntlets or a pair of fur boots (quite rare these, u get them off Stormcloaks though :) )

and as for weapons, it means i can keep materials for actually inproving items instead of building them to....

Benthos

Proud Mer
I love the following but not in order:
Studded armor - looks comfy and cool IMO
Nightingale Armor - Mysterious and creepy
Stalhrim armor - Looks like Ice themed
Wolf armor
General Tullius's armor (made me want to side with the Stormcloaks in order to get it)
Dwarven Armor minus the helmet - helmet looks stupid in my opinion, the shield is inaccurate as in - you hold this shield, one hit and it'll break your wrist. The body armor, gauntlets, and boots look amazing.
Glass armor - I wish it were lighter or glowed so that when you're clearing the Northern watch guarded by the Thalmor to save the Graymane, it'll look more threatening than the Elven Guilded and Elven armor.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
This is your wife?!? Something tells me there's a little S&M involved here. BTW what do they call that armor - Scale Mail of Distraction?

Where is that beauty ? I would like to invite her to dinner ... lol .. I guess you are playing PC cause that armor is not possible to have it in a console .. what a pity !

gangraad

dragonguard
No worrys! :)
Nightengale armour is only available once, so best to keep it as a momento, but is worth around 3-4000 gold for full set

Penitus armour is worth around the same as basic imperial solders armour, just has a slightly better armour rating, and far cooler look :)

have you tried the mannequin glitch? You should be able to don an entire army in nightingale armor.

For me the nightinggale armor looks too much like a batman clone or something.

Usulama

I really like the thieves guild outfit. Also, I vote stalhrim for plopstiest looking armor ever.
2wlrh8g.png

ToniDaTyga

Deathbrand Stahlrim (light) Armor for me and Dragonbone (light) Armor for my Janessa all at Legendary status. Also Stahlrim shield, sword, and great-sword because they all look great as a set but Dragonbone bow because it's the best. Janessa had dragonbone weapons and glass bow. We look great and fight awesome together at level 43 on the PS3.

junta

I really like the Saviors Hide for women. I can't convince myself to make my character switch away from it. The Fur Helmet is pretty nice to look at, as well.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
ScreenShot2168_zps8af41763.jpg

ScreenShot165_zps99cbaf46.jpg
ScreenShot1852_zps447b1498.jpg

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
The full Thieves Guild armor set has always been my favorite, especially on ladies. It's practical, easy to run around in, and looks deliciously roguish. I would wear it if I lived in Skyrim.

I also adore Serana's outfit, but have yet to get it for a character of my own.

For guys, I think I have to go with the Companions' Wolf armor. It's a shame you have to go halfway through the most boring questline ever in order to attain it.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Steel Plate armor with the full face helm is hands down my favorite heavy armor in the game, un-modded.

A near second is Wolf Armor, I use a mask rather than that helm though.

For light armor, it depends a lot on the gender and race.

Some characters look pissa wicked in Glass, some hulking male Nords, Orcs & Redguard look mean in Hides & Furs, all of which can exceed the soft armor cap of 576 with full 100 Smithing & Light Armor perks.

Stealthy types look sweet in the DB Shrouded stuff, as well as Thieve's Guild, Limwe's set and Nightingale duds.

On a PC, I use a mod that makes all Elven items blackened with gold highlights and it looks amazing!

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
I like the furr armour. It looks the most realistic for starters. The kind of armour you'd expect warriors of a frozen land like Skyrim to actually wear. The Iron looks good too in my opinion. Also the Stormcloak armour and guard armour look pretty realistic and well drawn to me:)

gangraad

dragonguard
one thing I would really like, would be for us to be able to design our own armor. Changing colors and details.

gangraad

dragonguard
never played Halo, so I wouldn't know. But using the same Graphics allready in the game, though altering f.e. the breastplate, but keeping the shoulders and arms. re-coloring etc.

does it make sense?

gangraad

dragonguard
Ancient Falmer Armor looks pretty cool. Nightingale looks awesome too.

I would prefer Falmer Heavy Armor - guess there's a H.R. Giger fan in the Graphics department.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts