• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I noticed that there is a topic about classes, but is very disorganized. My intention is to create a thread to be posted only those classes, according to a parameter for easy visualization and without comment. Thus we have a clear topic for those who want to experience a new gameplay.
Below is a parameter to be followed:

Class:
Race:
Alignment: (Following the steps: Lawful/Good - Lawful/Evil - Lawful/Neutral - Neutral - Chaotic/Good - Chaotic/Evil - Chaotic/Neutral)
Factions:
Major Skills:
Minor Skills:
Perks: (Link to Perk Calculator)
Guardian Stone:
Shouts:
Equipment:
Obs.:

***Again, no comments on the topic not to be polluted. The topic is for everyone to post their classes. If possible center the title of the class for an easy visualization when scrolling the page.

Death Knight

Race: Dark Elf
Alignment: Chaotic/Evil
Factions: Dark Brotherhood, Volkihar
Major Skills: One Handed, Destruction, Conjuration
Minor Skills: Illusion, Heavy Armor
Perks: Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them!
Guardian Stone: The Ritual Stone
Shouts: Ice Form, Become Ethereal, Frost Breath, Marked for Death, Dismay, Drain Vitality, Soul Tear, Summon Durnehviir
Equipment: Daedric Set of armor, Dragonbone Sword and Sanguine Rose, Ring of Namira
Obs.: Death Knights are chaotic and evil creatures who hate life in all aspects. These horsemen, seek the obliteration of life and have pleasure in killing, but are not psychotic who kill just for killing. Death Knights have a lot of control over their desires and know that each one should be killed at the right time. A warrior just becomes a death knight when it becomes an undead, which are usually vampires, their skills include great power in controlling the cold, undeads, mind and melee combat.

Weaponmaster

Race: Orc
Alignment: Neutral
Factions: Dark Brotherhood
Major Skills: One Handed, Conjuration,
Minor Skills: Two Handed, Archery, Heavy Armor
Perks: Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them!
Guardian Stone: The Lady Stone
Shouts: Slow time, Elemental Fury, Whirlwind Sprint, Marked for Death, Disarm
Equipment: Ancient nord armor and Bound Weapons
Obs.: The Weaponmasters are warriors who have expertise in the use of any weapon, and know how to cast them, never really being disarmed.

Shaman

Race: Argonian
Factions: College of Winterhold
Major Skills: Conjuration, Destruction, Restoration
Minor Skills: One Handed, Light Armor
Guardian Stone: The Apprentice Stone
Shouts: Storm Call, Fire Breath, Frost Beath, Marked for Death, Become Ethereal, Dismay
Equipment: Forsworn armor and axe
Obs.: Shamans are masters of the restoration, destruction, and especially the conjuring Atronachs. Whenever possible, avoid the battle front, but know well how to use their deadly axes.

Rogue
Race: Nord
Alignment: Chaotic/Neutral
Factions: Thieves Guild
Major Skills: One Handed, Pickpocket, Sneak
Minor Skills: Lockpicking, Speech, Light Armor
Guardian Stone: Lady Stone
Shouts: Slow Time, Whirlwind Sprint, Elemental Fury, Throw Voice, Disarm, Marked for Death
Equipment: Guild Master's Armor, Mehrunes Razor, Stell War Axe and Nightingale Bow
Obs.: The Rogues are masters of stealth and theft, the golden glow of a few coins is enough to make them risk their lives on an adventure. Are very fast and skillful, but not enough to be professional assassins, as they are separated by the line between pleasure in killing and stealing.

Ranger
Race: Wood Elf
Factions: Companions, Thieves Guild, Stormcloaks
Major Skills: Archery, Light Armor, Alteration
Minor Skills: One Handed, Sneak, Alchemy, Illusion
Shouts: Animal Allegiance, Clear Skies, Whirlwind Sprint, Elemental Fury, Throw Voice, Storm Call,
Equipment: Nightingale Bow, Stormcloak Officer Helmet, Leather Armor and dual wielding Silver Swords
Obs.: Rangers are skilled hunters who love nature and never kill an animal without a strong reason why they have the ability to calm these creatures through the illusion. Throughout his life many of them become werewolves, which makes them even more closer to this nature. The Rangers have a great hatred of monsters and anyone who offends nature, have a great contempt for dragons for them considers abominable monsters.

Waffles

So I rewrote the Ranger build a bit and included the Dawnguard DLC ;)

Race: Wood Elf.
Alignment: Neutral.
Factions: Companions, Dawnguard. (Though certain parts of all the guilds are a benefit)
Major Skills: Archery, Sneak, One Handed, Light Armour, Illusion, Restoration.
Minor Skills: All Crafting Skills.
Guardian Stone: Steed Stone.
Main Shouts: Animal Allegiance, Whirlwind Sprint, Throw Voice, Elemental Fury, Kyne's Peace, Aura Whisper, Call Dragon.
Secondary Shouts: Clear Skies, Dragonrend, Become Ethereal.
Equipment: Dragonscale Armour (or anything that resembles leather), Preferably a Hood, Dragonbone Bow, Arrows, Sword, Dagger. (Otherwise wood, steel and leather)
Obs: The Ranger has to be a Werewolf (If anything). He/She never attacks animals without a good reason to and calms wild animals. He/She hates all monsters and anything that offends nature. A great home would be Honeyside in Riften or the Alchemists Shack.

Now to clarify what I changed and why:
Added Dawnguard faction and removed Thieve's guild, a ranger would'nt primarily steal but like I said, all of the guilds are a benefit. TG - Weapon's, Armour and fences. DBH - Shadowmere. CoW - Spells. Etc.
Changed some skills around that I think are better suited to the build. Restoration for skilled healing and Smithing works too.
Steed stone I think would be more beneficial due to the build being level 81.
With the shouts I belive around 2/3 of them to actually work for this build. The main ones are for general use and secondary shouts are for specific points in the game, not all the time use. E.g - Dragonrend for when a dragon appears, Clear skies for when it's cloudy and Become Ethereal for Jumping from very high and taking no damage!
The Equipment - I belive a ranger would be suited in the hide of a dragon and craft weapons from the bones of one. However this is for Dawnguard so I would otherwise use a hunting bow and leather armours, though some thieves guild ones work fine. A hood would suit the build but would'nt be needed, rangers don't always wear hoods but mostly, and a circlet or dragonscale helmet would probably look fine too.
A dagger would be used for skinning animals/killing things/crafting/cutting plants etc. so that would accompany the other weapons fine.
No idea what "Obs" means but that's fine, though I would say the ranger doesn't need to be a werewolf but it would benefit him/her and definetly no being a vampire. Either Human form or Werewolf form. And added home suggestions.

I don't think adding information on followers or spouses is needed as that's down to preference.

Any questions? :p

k1ng_w0rri3r

Race: wood elf
Factions: Dark Brotherhood
Major Skills: Archery, sneak
Minor Skills: 1 handed, light armour, smithing
Perks: http://skyrimcalculator.com/#157474
Guardian Stone: Thief
Shouts: Animal Allegiance, Clear Skies, Whirlwind Sprint, Elemental Fury, Throw Voice, Storm Call
Equipment: Nightingale Armour (krosis mask), Nightingale bow, Duel daedric swords

i dont know if i'm stupid or if it's just not apparent but i don't understand why you would pair up races with classes theat are completely different than what they are strong in the death knight is about the only one that makes sense to me but still dark elf + heavy armor = : (

BUT NO HATE =]

i dont know if i'm stupid or if it's just not apparent but i don't understand why you would pair up races with classes theat are completely different than what they are strong in the death knight is about the only one that makes sense to me but still dark elf + heavy armor = : (

BUT NO HATE =]
Yes, you're stupid. I made it clear that they should not comment here. These builds are only suggestions of play, each one makes the change that it deems appropriate.

BUT NO HATE =]

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
Rogue Assassin
Race: Khajiit
Factions: Thieve's Guild and Dark Brotherhood
Major Skills: Sneak, Pickpocket, Lockpicking, Speech
Minor Skills: Alchemy, One-Handed, Archery, Blacksmithing, Enchanting
Perks: (Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them!)
Guardian Stone: Thief Stone
Shouts: Throw Voice, Elemental Fury, Mark For Death, Aura Whisper, etc.
Equipment: Dragonscale Armor/Ancient Shrouded Armor, Blade of Woe & Daedric Sword/Dagger, Daedric Bow. Preferably a helm that resembles more of a hood, such as the Nightingale Mask.
Obs.: The Assassin does whatever he or she pleases. They live for themselves and their faction brothers, doing whatever it takes to meet their needs. They kill, steal, lie, and cheat their way out of anything and everything. The Assassin focuses on backstab sneak attacks, but will resort to a bow for Dragons and other targets when needed. The Assassin uses his Rogue abilities to silently kill, as well as steal to make it rich. Stealth is always the number one priority.

Bard
Race: Imperial(Voice of the Emperor) or Nord(Getting along with most NPCs)
Factions: Bards College
Major Skills: Speech, Illusion
Minor Skills: One Handed, Block
Perks: Max out Speech and Illusion, and invest in whatever Block and One Handed perks you find to be most useful and or interesting. Other than that, have fun and just choose whatever you want.
Guardian Stone: Lover
Shouts: Call of Valor, Animal Allegiance, Disarm, Kyne's Peace, Anything defensive or fitting for a bard.
Equipment: Some fancy clothes, shield and sword of choice
Obs.: The Bard uses his immense charisma and social prowess to conquer his objectives, both through the skills of speech and illusion. In cases where these skills aren't an option, he falls back on his sword and shield. Only if you could play an instrument =/

I was thinking of creating a traditional monk build, but Skyrim really doesn't allow for that, with the unarmed skill tree being non-existant, and the only unarmed associated perk being put in the heavy armor tree. Also, all staves are only for magic users....and yeah, Skyrim hates monks. Well anyway, I enjoyed reading through your builds, and will be playing as a Shaman on my next playthrough.

Sentinel
Race: Imperial, Nord, Redguard or Breton
Alignment: Lawful/Neutral
Factions: Imperial Legion, College of Winterhold, Dawnguard
Major Skills: One Handed, Archery, Light Armor
Minor Skills: Block, Alteration
Shouts: Unrelenting Force, Slow Time, Whirlwind Sprint, Elemental Fury, Disarm, Call of Valor, Dragonrend
Equipment: Guards equipments
Obs.: The Sentinel lives to serve the Jarl's and their kingdoms, always looking and performing missions to help and protect its citizens. The Sentinel always uses its armor representing each kingdom serving during their missions.

Paladin

Race: Breton
Alignment: Lawful/Good
Factions: Imperial Legion, Dawnguard, College of Winterhold
Major Skills: One Handed, Restoration, Heavy Armor
Minor Skills: Archery, Block
Guardian Stone: The Lord Stone
Shouts: Slow time, Elemental Fury, Whirlwind Sprint, Disarm, Call of Valor
Equipment: Steel Plate armor complete, Dawnbreak, Spellbreaker and crossbow
Obs.: Paladins are very good creatures, and always seek justice and order, but often have a rigid and serious temperament. They are expert fighters in the service of their gods benevolent and never deny help to the oppressed and needy. The Paladins are generally charismatic and possess good communication skills.

Dark Paladin

Alignment: Lawful/Evil
Factions: Dark Brotherhood, College of Winterhold
Major Skills: One Handed, Restoration, Conjuration
Minor Skills: Heavy Armor, Archery, Block
Guardian Stone: The Ritual Stone
Shouts: Slow time, Elemental Fury, Whirlwind Sprint, Disarm, Frost Breath, Ice Form, Become Ethereal, Summon Durnehviir, Soul Tear
Equipment: Volendrung, Masque of Clavicus Vile, Ebony Mail, Ebony Gloves, Ebony Boots, Sanguine Rose
Obs.: Dark Paladins are creatures with black hearts of rancor and hatred, many of them began as Paladins in the art of healing, but for some reason gave up on humanity and tired of serving ungrateful. Dark Paladins use undead to support their cause, and often use spells destruction to annihilate all the good that is in your path. Despite being dark, are creatures that follow certain rules, are honored warriors, not cowards and always try to keep his word. Follows the philosophy that the world must be saved by the destruction and rebirth, having repulsed the weakest and always serving the malevolent gods with great fervor.

Elemental Monk

Race: Khajiit
Alignment: Lawful/Good or Lawful/Evil
Factions: Dawnguard, College of Winterhold
Major Skills: Alteration, Restoration, Sneak
Minor Skills: Destruction, Heavy Armor
Shouts: Unrelenting Force, Slow time, Elemental Fury, Whirlwind Sprint, Disarm, Call of Valor, Storm Call, Become Ethereal, Marked for Death, Aura Whisperer, Kyne's Peace
Equipment: Archmage's Robe, Ebony Gauntlets and Boots (Good Monks), Daedric Gauntles and Boots (Evil Monks), itens enchanted with Fortify Unarmed and bonus to resistence.
Obs.: Elemental Monks are powerful creatures that can use his fists to defeat your opponent and have, in addition to its healing power, the power to control one or more elements. You can find good and evil elemental monks serving different purposes and different gods, but all have a code of honor that followed rigidly. For greater flexibility and power, often use robes with heavy boots and gloves. They desire to reach the perfection of their bodies, so whenever possible use items that grant them resistence, either cold or heat, electricity or poison, or any other physical or magical element.
* In the build I used only the element in electric spells of destruction and shouts, but you can use other elements or more.

Pirate
Race: Redguard
Factions: Thieve's Guild
Major Skills: One Handed, Pickpocket, Lockpicking
Minor Skills: Speech, Sneak, Alteration, Enchanting, Alchemy
Shouts: Clear Skies, Storm Call, Unrelenting Force, Whirlwind Sprint
Equipment: Hammerfell Garb, Redguard Boots, Redguard Hood, Dual Scimitars, Alcohol
Obs.: Explorers, skilled in the finding and looting of gold, their goal is to discover as much locations as they do treasure chests. They do very well in combat with their curved swords and will find themselves stocking up on much lockpicks and mead.

BTW, good job on the monk build :D

Shield of Justice

Race: Imperial
Major Skills: Block, Destruction, Heavy Armor
Minor Skills: Restauration, Alchemy
Shouts: Unrelenting Force, Slow time, Whirlwind Sprint, Disarm, Call of Valor
Equipment: Auriel's Shield, Heavy Imperial Armor Complete, Imperial Helmet (Closed Helm)
Obs.: Shield of Justice is an order of imperial soldiers highly trained in the art of unarmed attacks and shields. These soldiers are trained by monks and paladins so also has a vast knowledge in art restoration, destruction, and alchemy. The only weapon of the members of this order are their shields and their wrists together with a few spells.
These brothers shield generally develop a proud behavior, and sometimes even arrogant, but have a heart of pure good and justice and are trained to be incorruptible because only the kindest are selected for membership.

Samurai

Alignment: Lawful/Good or Lawful/Evil
Factions: Blades
Major Skills: One Handed, Heavy Armor, Block
Minor Skills: Archery
Shouts: Unrelenting Force, Slow time, Elemental Fury, Whirlwind Sprint, Disarm, Call of Valor, Marked for Death
Equipment: Complete Blades Armor and weapon.
Obs.: The Samurai are warriors who have the honor and discipline above all else. His skills with one handed sword is supreme, the samurai can be good or bad, but always follow a rigid code of honor.

Dwarven Protector

Race: Imperial
Major Skills: Block, One Handed, Heavy Armor
Minor Skills: Alteration
Shouts: Unrelenting Force, Slow time, Elemental Fury, Whirlwind Sprint, Disarm, Call of Valor, Storm Call, Kyne's Peace, Dragonrend
Equipment: Complete Dawrven armor, Dwarven Sword and shield, Aetherial Staff
Obs.: Dwarven Protector are warriors who have great power in possession of their gold shields and shining armor. These warriors swear to serve all their lives to protect the world order.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts