• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Uther

Name: Grexus Falvius

Race: Imperial

Class: lumberjack

Looks:
    600px-SR-npc-Ennodius_Papius.jpg

Personality: open minded, friendly, Grexus (or Grex as his friends call him) is hard working imperial, always ready to earn his keep. He's against violence unless in self defense, but even then he wouldn't want to hurt anyone, (unless drunk). Hes never had much luck with impressing the ladies due to his humble living conditions. but he loves listening to wonders tell their story living bi-curiously through the experiences of others and hearing there tales of adventure.

Bio: Grex comes from a farming family, but he's never had much luck with the likes of cabbage and potatoes. His father was very religious, a proud worshiper of Kyne. but, Like the fields his father plowed Grex never had much luck with the gods either, seeing them as unimportant to the lives of mortals. Grex sought to earn his way in the world with out the help of his father. So he signed on as a lumberjack with various mills around Skyrim, aiming to buy a house one of the holds, any hold, Grex is looking for stability rather than adventure. Grex loves some good ale, a little bit too much, which is why hes had to move around so often. When Grex is sober he wouldn't hurt a fly (ironically representing the traits of his father) but when hes drunk, Grex is emperor of skyrim (so he would have you believe). with his inhibitions lowered hes more willing to participate in a friendly exchange of punches. Grex is just commoner working for a good life, and looking for some good ale, and maybe the occasional drunken brawl.

Equipment: Grex carries his axe with him everywhere, although the only enemy he's ever slain is the trees around the mills.

weakness: Grex would do quite a bit for good ale, which has been exploited be not so kind folk in the past

dislikes: insects, of any kind, but especially spiders.

LordNaskill

Name:Ram-Kur

Race: Argonian

Class: Archer,Deserter

Looks:

sketch_10___autumn_by_gloomylavv-d4qz19v.jpg

Personality: Wise Free spirited has a grudge against Nords,Imperials he is calm patient

Bio: Ram grew up in black marsh edges he was born in a village not far west of Cyrodii Ram was raised well but was the smallest of his kind as a kid he was constantly beaten by bigger argonians and when he could defend himself he was still very weak he has many scares all over his back and legs when he was older about 13 his first time came with using a bow he was a hunter at that age he was the best in his village no one could aim better be more patient nor calm like him Ram began growing and soon enough he was a normal sized Argonian and by then the village relied on him but he could not uphold his side of the bargain when he was told to join the Army he did not like it and planed a way to get out of it he waited for the injured to come and once he did he hitch a ride with the injure out of his barracks and left black marsh with no trace to him he stayed in Cyrodii for 2 years and learned even more ways to use his bow he learnt from some of the best and sooner he learnt about alchemy which he would then learn to poison or paralyse his prey Ram left to skyrim when he ran into a Khajiit Renji they became a team from there on but when Ram hit 24 he left leaving Renji alone to die from there he was know as Ram-Kur to hide his name within another he was no longer know as ram-julisi but Ram-Kur

Adventurer

ready_small.jpg

Character Name: Barristus Selymus
    Character type: Warrior with strong speech skills and little restoration knowledge.
    Preferred weapon: one hand blade and shield
    Preferred Armor: heavy armor
    Preferred spells: basic restoration, nothing else
    Preferred combat style: classic, very disciplined sword and shield combat.
    Preferred food: bread and meat with vegetables, cheese, soups.
    Preferred drink: wine
    Personality: Straight and honest, a true soldier. Patient and experienced, more of a pragmatic person. Strong believer of Talos.
    Goal: Wishes to make a decent living for his old years and finally retire. (Events will have an impact on his goals later.)

BIO: see my sig below.

Name: Varos Darkstaar
    Skills: One Handed, Archery, Destruction Magic, Conjuration, Alchemy, Blocking and Light Armour
    Biography: Varos does not remember anything since waking up to find himself carted off into an Imperial camp to be executed. Since then he has married and brought a home after going through numerous quests.
    Personality: He wants only power, he joined the Companions simply to become a werewolf gaining him an advantage in strength and speed over toughter opponents. He has little time for authortiy and does not believe in fair fights.
    However he loves his wife and Lydia very much considering them one of the very few he would lay down his life for.

Google

Name: Vistha-Kai
    Race: Argonian
    Birthsign: The Shadow
    Skills: Master - Block - Sneak / Expert - One-Handed - Two Handed - Archery / Journeyman - Heavy Armor - Light Armor - Smithing / Apprentice - Lockpicking / Novice - Alchemy
    Character Summery:
    I am Vistha-Kai, an Argonian born in Black Marsh in 4E 170, and as far as I know I am one of the last of my order.
    The Dark Rangers once served as holy crusaders for the province of Black Marsh and Skyrim. We were taught how to use any type of weapon imaginable to fight every monster imaginable. We were the best of the best. Being born under The Shadow I am able to turn invisible to some extent and I have used it to my advantage, slitting the throats of my enemy without them ever knowing I was there. I also excelled at blocking, being able to disarm my targets and use their own weapons against them.
    Around 4E 185, I headed back to the Dark Ranger Headquarters after a family visit only to realized that the base had been ransacked. At first I thought that bandits or soldiers had raided our cave home, slaughtering anyone they saw without mercy or regret. However, when I tried looking for bodies without the uniform of the Dark Rangers I only managed to find the bodies of my brothers and sisters. The only possible way this could have happened is if they had killed each other in a possible civil war, but none of it made any sense. I left the cave in grief, never to return
    I knew in my heart that the only way I could find peace for my injured soul would be to discover the truth of what had happened that terrible day. My travels made me something of a hero among the people, for I always went out of my way to help those in need. Along my journey, I was given a set of dragon scale armor and a matching shield as a reward from a Nord blacksmith in return for saving a his daughter. How anyone would have such fine armor on hand is beyond me, but while not as good protection as my ebony armor it was lighter and allowed for faster movements in combat.
    Appearance:
    argonian_warrior_by_canius-d4tju3j.jpg

LordNaskill

Name: Tralan

Race: Redguard

Class: Pirate (Rank Captain)

Weapons: Alkir sword( the sword is past down from father to son over 40 decades of use its still good) and throwing knives

Personality: Tralan is a born and bred sea Captain he is hardy and tough but charming and quick as well as that he has a crew of mixed types from Dark Elf to Nord or Argonian to khajiit so he dose not chose different
    when he is in a city or walking the roads he is a cut throat sea warrior and gives no mercy to his opponents
    Tralan is a vigorous person who is not afraid of any tough guy he will put them to a test if he challenges them to a dual or battle therefore because of his heritage of a Redguard he fights with pride and skill so
    don't aspect a easy fight against Tralan.

Looks:

kumos_antus_the_redguard_by_1rich1-d4lfwoy.jpg
    The scare represents a lost battle and a memory of it

Bio: Tralan is one of the last to know the true Redguard language of Yoku but also one of the most know pirate around hammerfell but he was the only that knew his true language Tralan was born at sea
    he barley felt the sand of hammerfell till he 16 Tralan from there he learnt of the Crowns and the Forbears
    2 largely felt Reguard factions that wanted control over hammerfell the crowns were like the Nords they wished to stay with only there society and religion they hated and forbid outsiders the Forebears the warriors they influenced many cultures put together but it was the new faction they emerged victors
    over the lands they had a mix of both Forebears and Crowns so it stayed that way Tralan was still very young when this happened but it soon hit his family and there ways the sea was filled with all sorts of
    things his family were pirates so they were less liked for there ways but soon Tralan changed that he became a trader of goods as well as a pirate that took others goods Tralan soon found lots of trade and
    connections by the sea he soon had a boat full of different types that sooner then later got along with each other the one thing that made them a crew that would work together they loved the sea Tralan
    soon was becoming known as the trader of all goods from contraband to legal things as well he was most know for his New type of Skooma it was made by some of the finest and dearest things gold can buy and
    Tralan got it all he was the richest captain to ever sail the sea soon that change when the empire found out about his trades the empire soon enough set off to stop him but his crew and ship were to good Tralan was soon found by an assassin but he saw it coming and fought with him only leaving a large scar down his Right eye from the top of his head to the bottom of his cheek from there he set off to stop at all the docks he could giving merchants what they wanted and the shady merchants what they wanted from that Tralan was getting profit from most people he had the best things money and raiding could get the Skooma was his biggest of his profits he was getting average 12,000 in gold coins Tralan was they man that could not be stopped by any one not the empire and not even the high elves Tralan soon began to expand bigger he began dealing with the guards and nobles and got some fancy tips on how to speak with skill and persuasion from there he would make stops at ports or docks he new he was welcome in.

Name: Damian BlackFang

Species: Nord (But is one of Hircine's first, and favorite wolves.) / Werewolf.

Looks: Human form: Tall, around 7'2 ft tall, and has long black hair. He is tan skinned, and has scars all across his body. A main scar across his left eye, but both his eye colors are pitch black. He mainly wears rags, but will wear daedric armor when he can craft it.
    Werewolf form: It is a large hulking creature about 9'4, and extremely built. In his wolf form. The Daedric god's both blessed, and cursed him with the Daedric wolf armor. While in his wolf form, if the gods think he is in trouble they will form it onto him. When he is in the armor it fits perfectly onto his body. On the Gauntlets are blades on the sides of his arms. Gloves help his claws. His helmet fits perfectly on his head, and has a red glow to it. He wears leg protectors as well.

Bio: He was born when the Daedric gods/godesses were young. He was given the gift of the beast blood from Hircine, and made a Champion, but now with more followers they found they had no need for him. So they made his armor a curse. If he had to put on his armor, his inner wolf would take over. so he tries to not shift at all anymore. But the longer he refuses to shift. The more his inner wolf is riled up/

Brian92

Name: Cain Wolf-Tone
    Race: Nord/ Werewolf

Class: Hunter

Apparel: Leather chest, legs, arms and novice hood to hide face
    Looks: Short black hair, 5'7, Caucasian, skinny, nothing special just an average Joe, a 5 o'clock shadow and scars from the beast attack.
    Personality: Generally a nice person but gets very secretive when the moon is out..... tries to avoid conflict but some times can't help himself and things get HAIRY.
    Misc: Likes using a bow and a dagger. Adept with stealth and archery but not great in close combat (that's the other guys territory).
    Dislikes when the moon is full or when people get too close when he needs to hunt, hates the beast within.
    Mission: Looking for a cure for Lycanthropy, or something to help him control the beast (Hircine's Ring).

Bio: While out hunting he was tracking an elk on the border of Whiterun Hold and Hjaalmarch near Morthal, his prize eluded him at every turn. He was slowly loosing hope when he heard a noise over the brow of the hill, but it wasn't an elk, the creature left him alive, but he wishes it didn't. The next night his home town of Riverwood was destroyed by a monster and he awoke with blood around his mouth and hands. He now moves from town to town never staying in one place for too long, in case people find out what he really is, in case some one sees him when he doesn't want to be seen. The beast may be a curse but it has saved his bacon more than a few times. If he could find a way to control the monster that would be perfect, he heard about a man in Falkreath with a ring that may be of some use to him.

LordNaskill

Name: Raven Tailwalker

Race:Khajiit

Class: Protector Of The Monks Of The Silent Ways

Looks:
    images

Weapons: A Hunters bow with Dadric arrows and 2 Ebony swords and a shield

Personality: Agile quick silent some what a sneaky khajiit but is often mistaken for a charming khajiit due to his skill with his tongue

Bio: Raven never knew his parent he was left a a small community not far from Riften he was given his name Raven Tailwalker because he would use his tale as a rope to help him climb certain things Raven was given
    to a society of monk who lived underground in large cities they tought him the ways of a preacher but he
    did not like having to preach about the cities of skyrim he eventually showed his true skill protecting his fellow brother from a group of thugs the monk then knew what he was capable of they soon gave him training and not long he had already mastered it and soon became the Protector Of The Monks Of The Silent Ways from there he did as he wished as long as he was there for the monks he was aloud to do as
    he wanted Raven would watch the skies at night wondering where his parent where if they were even alive but he never knew.

((I Might Add the Monks Society but please tell me if you want me to or if you want to add them ))

ness91

Dovah do faal Brom
    Name: Drakon Wraithguard
    Race: Nord
    Class: Warrior (Uses Conjuration and Destruction once in a blue moon)
    Appearance: Short black hair, 6' 2", Fair-Skinned, Five O'clock shadow & scars that he obtain in a Inn Brawl.

Combat: He prefers to fight in his hand-made Dragonbone armor. He hates using shields with a passion. He uses his father's Ebony Battleaxe that is called "Unahzaal Suleyk" in every battle and carries it everywhere with him. He knows a majority of spells but most of them are Conjuration and Destruction that he learned from his foster grandmother. When things get really nasty, he summons Atronachs to help him in his aid. He's also a master at sneaking and archery that he learned from his foster grandfather.

Personality: He loves fighting opponents stronger than him. He speaks his mind to anyone and anybody no matter who they are. He protects the helpless specially from the Thalmor. He dislikes them a lot because they killed his foster grandparents. He is known a compulsive collector of anything and everything that's extremely rare.

Bio: Drakon Wraithguard was born on the 17th of Sun’s Dawn, 4E 176 in Bruma, Cyrodiil. He was first and only child born to a Nord General named Connor, who died in the Great War and Aira. He was born premature and therefore, was an unusually small infant. Aira passionately held her son, vowing that her and his father will always protect him. Before her death she requested for him to be sent to a village where her foster parents reside. His grandmother usually raised him and trained him on his Magic and Alchemy skills. His grandfather taught him on his combat and hunting. Years past, and news was approaching the village that the Thalmor was coming. For his safely, Drakon's grandfather told him to go hunting. As he was hunting, he saw fires consume the village in just seconds. He quickly ran to village in hopes that his grandparents weren’t injured. He enter the village to see houses burnt down, dead bodies everywhere and his grandparents gasping for their last breathe. He vowed revenge that day forward. He left the village after the events on travels to Hammerfell and Cyrodiil where he lived a dangerous life of stealing and Inn Brawls with random folks. At age 25, Drakon and his band of thieves went sneaking inside the White Gold Tower so he can find information on who exactly attack his village. He was soon caught by Imperial Guard and ran out, towards Skyrim. He was soon caught by Bruma Guards to be taken to Helgen for the acts of treason. And on that day, a new journey would unfold for him…

To read the whole story; click on the link neslynes | Skyrim Forums

Andre Marek

You can run, but you'll only die tired...
    Name: Andre Marek
    Race: Nord
    Class: Bounty Hunter
    Physical Description: Andre Marek is 6’4” tall and has a lean, muscular build, broad shoulders and a tanned complexion. He has dark brown hair that he keeps cut brutally short. His eyes are a pale grey. Marek sports a long scar on his left cheek, which stretches from the left corner of his mouth to just before his left ear.

Personality: Marek is often described as being stoic, rarely ever allowing others to read his emotions by hiding behind an inscrutable expression of disdain for those around him. He has little patience for anyone, even his employers. Being a bounty hunter by trade, he has no compunctions about violence although he does not always resort to it if an alternative presents itself. Years of negotiating contracts and vying for information from shady underworld associates have sharpened his tongue to the point where he can verbally parry with even the most adept. Marek is very intelligent and enjoys outsmarting his rivals as well as his quarry. There is rarely a situation which he cannot turn in his favour, or in the very least, survive. He has no racial prejudices but he harbours a deep seated hatred and distrust of magic and does not trust those who wield it.

Apparel : Black pants and tunic worn under a light weight black leather vest which is additionally reinforced with darkened steel plates on the chest and stomach areas as well as covering his shoulders, collarbone, and back. On his limbs Marek wears gauntlets and grieves of the same darkened steel. Protecting his upper legs is a heavy black leather kama (A kama is a long skirt-like piece of armor which hangs from the belt down to just below the knees. The front is parted to allow for freedom of movement to the wearer.) In place of a helmet he wears a black hood and often hides his features underneath a close fitting mask on the lower half of his face. (Basically lloks like Mandalorian armor from SW but minus the helmet, jetpack, and tech.)

Combat Preference: Andre Marek is a master of hand to hand combat and is often able to engage and defeat several opponents at once even if they happen to be armed. Often times Marek will forego his sword In favour of simple hands and feet. Although his preferred style is unarmed, he is also skilled with his long, bastard sword which he took from the corpse of an ex bounty. He prefers to wear light armor and clothing but will make use of heavier armors if the situation demands it. Marek is also very skilled at remaining undetected in the both the wilderness as well as in towns and cities.

Biography: Andre Marek was born into a Nordic family living in Cyrodiil before the Great War. During his childhood his father who was a member of the Imperial Legion, taught him how to handle a sword as well as started him hunting. He was in fact out hunting on the day that his family was killed by the elves and has since harboured a bitter resentment of the Dominion. During the war he saw firsthand the kind of destruction that magic users could unleash, having witnessed Thalmor Agents slaughter whole villages. He vowed that he would never become tainted by what he saw as unnatural and wholly evil powers. After the fighting died down and the Empire signed the White Gold Concordat, he took to traveling between the cities of Cyrodiil and offering his services as a bounty hunter to track down and return fleeing fugitives. During this time he discovered the identities of the Thalmor who had killed his parents. After tracking the agents for several days they became aware of his presence, captured Marek and subjected him to cruel tortures both magical and otherwise. The agents decided that he knew nothing of value and left him for dead. After stumbling through the woods for a whole night barely alive he collapsed in a farmer’s field. When the farmer discovered him he offered him a place to stay and recover. When he was recovered enough to continue his job as a bounty hunter, he set out to become strong enough to one day kill the Agents responsible. Marek abilities quickly earned him many contracts with several members of the Imperial courts. Many of the contracts were capture only, forcing Marek to learn new ways to apprehend his quarry. After hearing of the impending war in Skyrim he decided to travel north in the hopes of making his fortune capturing fugitives and hopefully discover the whereabouts of his parents killers. After several years of searching the province he eventually discovered the whereabouts of the Thalmor agents. This time he showed no quarter. Marek killed the agents during the final hours of Skyrim’s civil war, thus ending his crusade.

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
    ZKgzvWC.jpg

Name: Ardin Wolfs-Bane (pronunced air-din)
    Race:Nord
    Class:Warrior, archery, healing
    Likes: reading,writing,gold,family,best friends,smart people,honor,humor,good stories,dogs,good food and drink,beautiful women
    Dislikes: Politicians,stupidity, arrogance,ignorance, ice wraiths,Nazeem,jesters.

Looks: Ardin is a mountian of a man, 6'6, 240 and one hell of a pain tolerance. He has black hair down to his neck with four braids, two on each side, he also has a large scratch across the rightside of his face. His brown eyes are very loving and comforting to his friends,fiery and strong to his enemies. His hair and facial are well kept.

Personality:He is quite and can be very serious. To his friends he is very loving and caring, will listen to you if you need someone to talk to and won't judge. He is extremely loyal to his friends and often have their backs in and out of battle. He always tries to accept your views and opinions. Ardin can be very stubborn and does argue a lot, but in the end he is quite caring,funny, and sincere.Ardin while open, is more introvered. He is however, very open and talkitive around his friends. He is very open around his best friends

Gear/skills: He uses his family sword "Blackfrost" which is one of a two piece set and is also dragonbone. His Brother Hendrikk has the other sword "Winter's-sting". His dragonbone bow "Fire's sorrow" was crafted by a nomadic race. Now both were crafted, but Blackfrost was said to have come from a dragon even before alduin. Nobody is sure if that is true or just a tale.

Misc: Lots of stories surround the last name. Some say he fought a pack of wolves off, some say he was a illegimate son of hircine, some say he fought off a werewolf( Story varies based off who you ask. The weapon often's changes, in some cases it was his bare hands, others his sword, and even some with a tree branch!(ardin's favorite). Ardin has a brother. His brother's name is Hendrikk, they were quite close, always having each others backs in and out of battle.His best friends is Avia'Cael, a wood elf he met while in valenwood scouting and sharpening his archery skill.

Backstory:
    Family history:Ardin was a first born to a family of warriors/healers. His father fought in the great war and his mother was a healer in it as well. Thats how Odvar(the father) and Aliea(the mother) met. They have been in love since. Ardin at a young age showed interest in reading, the sword and bow, and writing. Now his father showed him all he knew in sword combat and some in archery. His mother taught him how to read and write. Ardin's brother Hendrikk was born two years after Ardin. Hendrikk at a young age was more loud and hyper than Ardin. As the years went by, the boys were very similar, but Hendrikk was more a people person(and ladies man for that matter) and more sociable. Ardin while open, is more introvered. He is however, very open and sincere around his friends.They both travel together, but recently they decided to split up to see more, correct injustice, and to experience other places. They both grew very close to their mother over the years, not saying that they hate their father, they do love him as well.

The Traveling Sword:Ardin and Hendrikk joined a pack of roaming warriors and law bringers called The traveling Sword( often shortened as "The Sword"). There he met a handful of warriors, archers, and so fourth of like minded people who believed in justice and protection of innocents that were ignored by the law. He also met his best friend Avia'Cael, a female wood elf that saw injustice daily in Valenwood and in her travels.Over the times and years, Avia and Ardin became very close. There was people from all walks of life, an Orc warrior, a reguard spellsword, a nord warrior, a Khajiit archer with two elven daggers, Avia'cael, a master with the bow and her blade, Breton healer with a nac(and Obsession really) with daggers, a dark elf spellbow, Ardin, and Hendrikk.Ardin and Avia grew very close over the years. They have a "romance enkindling". Their travels took them far and wide, from Skyrim to Cryodiil, and Cryodill to morrowind, morrowind to hammerfell,Elsweyr, and every place in between. They loved the adventure and bringing peace and justice to places where the law ignores or isn't present. They often deal with corrupted officals, bandits, theives. A few times they even dealt with a elite group of mercenaries called "The Black band". The black bands consists of warriors, mages, archers, and just flat out sadistic animals. The black band is leaded by Jullius"Wolff" aventius, an imperial veteran from the great war that was discharged for his war crimes.

"The red sleep": On a cold night, the group set up camp, told stories of triumph, love,( both are Ardin's favorites) humor, lust, and horror.They also ate, sang, drank. Finally after some time, they all finally fell asleep. Thats when it began. a scouting party of the black band was stalking the sword for quite some time. After the battle at mistwatch, the black band wanted blood. Both sides lost men. The scouting party was made up of two archers, an breton rogue, a nord warrior, Wolff's second in command, Hemsley Cold-eye and Wolff himself. Cold-eye served with Wolff many times, both as animalistic as they come, they were tried at the same time for their war crimes. The archers took care of the sentries with one shot each, then the rogue came in to deal with any sleeping guard, guards to far in the camp, and the sleeping members. The breton rogue loves blood, and the feel of the blade against the skin. The Rogue started off with dar'zhii the Khajiit, solely based off hate. She made it a slow but clean kill, sinking the blade deeper than necessary. She then made quick work of the orc knowing he would a hassle and impossible to kill. The archers had already killed Cristar(the nord) and dar'zhii, and now Lhorbul. She then moved on to Avia. The blade met Avia's skin, the rogue raised her hand, but she stopped. She felt a sharp pain in her back, there was a steak knife in her and Ardin after he threw it. It was all hell after the fighting began. Ardin grabbed his sword and sank into the rogue. At this point Hendrikk and the surviving members. Hendrikk was fighting the black band's warrior while Avia and Brinala(the redguard) took care of the archers. More came, more died. After some time, there was just the sword, Wolff and Hemsley. The redguard charged in and Ardin blocked with his sword pushed him back, and then hacked his head off, no challenge at all. Ardin shifted his attention to wolff, while Hendrikk fought with hemsley. " You think you can kill me, you filthy nord?", Wolff said to Ardin. " I killed five of your guys last time. Not to mention my friends and brother's kill count" wolff charged swinging his glass war axe, Ardin was moving and swaying like it was nothing. Then Wolff just started landing swing after swing, Ardin did block a few, and sliced wolff's leg, but Wolff got him in the leg and chest. Wolff started taunting Ardin by hitting him with the broad side of the sword, and just deflecting the hits he dished out. After a long battle, Ardin got the upper hand and right as wolff was about to sink his blade into ardin, Ardin grabbed a tree branch, blocked the attack and stabbed wolff through the leg. He rised up and put his sword to Wolff's neck. Wolff muttered these last words," Even if you kill me, I have already won in the end" and with that Ardin sliced off his head. Hendrikk on the other hand, was more merciful, sending hemsley out without a hand.

Prairie fire of sun's dusk:The fight was over and the sword had won, it was time to go back home( Ardin and Avia would make the trip to valenwood to sharpen his archery skills and to "drop off" Avi.) But what Ardin came home too, was nothing but horrific. His home was on fire his dad fighting four mercenaries, and turn his father was struck down. His mom tried healing Odvar, but was killed by Hemsley himself. Ardin, Hendrikk, and Avi fought and killed everyone even hemsley. In the end all they have is each other. After all that Ardin and Avia decided they needed to take a break for the sake of hiding and safety from the black band. The black band hasn't found them or tried to since

Tomasu Tylosand

Spell-Sword
    Name: Quinn Whiteax
    Race: Redguard
    Class: Hunter
    Resides: Windstad Manor

Physical Description: Quinn Whiteax is about 6'2" tall, he has a scar under his left eye from an encounter with a saber cat. He has lighter skin then most Redguards. Quinn Whiteax has a more average build, better for hunting then close quarters figting.

Personality:Quinn Whiteax is a quiet young man, he likes to be in a more solitary enviorment, one where he can hunt and befriend different animals. He dreams of becoming a father one day and to live in the wilderness with his family, away from the busy hustle and bustle of city life. He is a kind and gentle man who likes to help out others that are unable to do different jobs themselves.

Combat Preference: Quinn Whiteax's fighting preferences is at a distance with his handy bow and arrows. When the enemy gets to close he will pull out a dagger to fight in close quarters, although he would rather finish of the opponent before they get to close. Once in awhile he will continue to use his bow during close combat if he thinks he can manage it.

Biography: Quinn Whiteax was born and raised in the wilds in a hunters retreat. Soon after he was born his mother passed away from a bandit raid on their home. After this his father and him moved to a shack in the mountains. There his father taught him the hunters trade. He began his training by learning about how to track the prey and after that he learned how to shoot a bow. After he had mastered these skills he learned how to cook and trade. In his spare time he would practice with a dagger for those engagements he wasn't able to finish in the distance.

bryann380

NOTE: This character was made using an "alternate start" method of editing setting files and not with a mod. The main questline and the dragons themselves are not activated yet.

Current appearance at level 16: http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2356/videl.png

My name is Videl and I was born a female hybrid between a warlock and a bandit chief.... or at least that is what I believed during my childhood. I was part of a necromancer/bandit alliance at a fortress once known as Fort Sha'KaRee. There is a reason why I refer to such things in the past tense. More on that shortly.

I had the benefit of both combat and self-defense training from bandits, while learning arcane arts from necromancers. Because of this, I have ally connections to both factions and strangely enough, they extend to the Draugr and Atronachs. My combat specialty is Bound Bow archery. For reasons that cannot be explained, I was born with the magical ability to open virtually any lock, regardless of its lockpicking difficulty.

As I was almost at adult age, I secretly uncovered documents that I was not meant to see. It turns out I was the sole survivor of a Breton village that was destroyed by the very alliance that raised me. I was only an infant at the time and my real birthname is unknown. When I confronted who I now refer to as my "false parents", they threatened to have me killed if I attempted to press the issue any further. I refused to give in and was exiled from the alliance. However, before they had a chance to spread word of my banishment to anyone, an Imperial assault force invaded the fort. I quickly grabbed some of my false parents' personal belongings for my own use and escaped undetected by the Imperials.

I later discovered the Imperials succeeded in taking the fort. Whether or not my false parents were killed during the conflict is unknown. The Imperials converted the fort into a prison, located northwest of Fort Amol along the White River. Shortly after the takeover, a massive storm forced an evacuation of the prison but many prisoners were intentionally left to die inside. The prison has been abandoned since, except for a few ghosts.

As for me, I now kill all bandits and necromancers on sight. Because they are not aware of my banishment, they do not show hostility when I strike them down. Dragons can wait.... my quest for vengeance against my former alliance comes first.

Envii

Name-Aadvar
    Race-Nord
    gender-Male
    Height-6'
    age- 20

Appearance-Tall striking figure with a powerfully built frame. Aadvar has an ideal physique and has always prided himself on being extremely physically capable. Has long blonde hair and blue eyes, also has a sccar running down the right side of his older brother who used to bully him as a child

History-Aadvar grew up on a farm in the tundra outside of whiterun. it is a hard land to farm and he is no stranger to the hardships of life. Every day working on the farm Aadvar longed for something...more. he knew that there was adventure out there and that he was wasting his life by not going out to find it. He knows of dark places outside the village far away from the light and warmth. He knows that deep down in these places is the adventure he seeks....He also knows that this is not the only power residing in these places. Despite what he knows is right something inside of Aadvar is drawn to these dark powers, calling him ever closer to the dark path.

Combat- Aadvar is a farm boy and has no real combat experience. He is a strong nord and very strong but has no actual training.

Darkfall998

Name: Dar'Saie
    Race: Khajiit
    Class: Theif
    Looks: 5'6, snow white furs with a black patch of fur over his left eye.
    Personality: Very inventive. Constantly in thought as to trying to rethink how to preform said break in or theft.
    Misc: Uses a a sharp dagger, by the name of Soul Stealer. He will use a bow if needed. Wears very dark clothing, and hooded. Much like a very dark version of the thieves' guild armour. He arrived in Skyrim in a traveling caravan, and decided to do something with his life rather than sell things like everyone else in his family, whom he now has limited contact with. Now he is a master in the arts of stealing, shadow walking and archery. He is fascinated by the Dwemer, and will go where the coin wil take him. People fall into one of three categories: friend, enemy, or nuetral. Q

Rextoret

top kek
    I'm looking to join someones RP as this character. I haven't been on the forums in a very long time, but I can't wait to get back into it.

INFORMATION
    Name: Rellicus Anzione
    Physical: Rellicus is lean enough that both fast movement and strength come easy enough to him, which is required for his expertise in Freerunning. On the down side, the fact that he is lean causes him to be lacking in direct confrontations with warriors. He is 6 feet tall.

Morality: Rellicus believes that evil and good do not exist. He believes morality is akin to litmus paper. If you dip it in one liquid, it turns blue. Dip it in a different liquid and it turns red. As such, he is often called morally "grey".

Personality: Rellicus' personality is serious when on a job and off. He does not believe in having "friends". Just a weight to drag him down. Due to this belief, he has never had a apprentice even though many have requested his teachings.

History: Rellicus was born in the Imperial city. He grew up on the streets, learning how to climb, run and jump. He never knew his parents, they were dead by the time he was old enough to remember them. They were, ironically enough, assassinated for knowing too much about a certain brotherhood. By the time he was 18, Rellicus had had enough of the Imperial City. So he headed north to the city of Bruma. There he spent some time learning illusion magic from a wizened old mage. Rellicus was of course, most interested in the stealth field of illusion magic. his mentor taught him much. The spells of Pacify, Invisibilty and many others were learned by Rellicus in these years of his life. By the time Rellicus had learned most of what his mentor had to teach him, he was 22 and rather bored of his current life of studying. So, he decided to pull a prank on the old man. He cast an illusion of a murderer who was rumored to be in Bruma. When the old mage saw the illusion, his slow heart gave up. He dropped dead on the spot. Rellicus was now a convict. He was chased by guards out of the city, leaping from roof to roof- remembering the skills he learned as a child. Now with a bounty on his head, Rellicus had nowhere to go but away. So he kept heading north. He arrived in the city of Riften and noticed the lingering presence of a group of thieves known as the Thieves Guild. And beyond that... a even darker presence. The Dark Brotherhood. Rellicus had no way to know that this was the same group that had assassinated his mother and father. He had no money and no skills that would allow him to have a honest job. So he did what came naturally. He stole, at first it was small things. Then he decided to do something big. So he attempted to steal a statue from a man's house. However, he was caught in the act and confronted by the man. Rellicus panicked and grabbed a iron dagger that was lying on a table. The man was shocked and caught off-guard. Rellicus threw the knife right into man's stomach. Rellicus staggered out of Riften as fast as he could. He had nothing but the clothes on his back. He had no family, no money, no job and no home. He was a dead man walking. He fell asleep in the forest outside Riften. He woke soon after in a dark cabin with 3 prisoners. He was instructed by a mysterious women to kill the guilty one. He killed all three, his mind was clouded with sadness and hatred. Hatred of himself and most of all, hatred of the world. He was soon after a member of the Dark Brotherhood. He learned to kill and he relearned his childhood memories of sneaking, stealing and freerunning. When he turned 27 he left the Brotherhood secretly to explore the province of Skyrim. By the time he was 28 he had earned fame for his freerunning skills and... other things. He had been approached by many young men in the hopes that he might take them in as apprentices. He rejected everyone. He did not want any youths to live the life he has led.

SKILLS
    Stealth Skills: Lockpicking, Sneak, Light Armor, Short Blade, Speech.
    Combat Skills: Athletics.
    Magic Skills: Illusion, Alchemy.
    (Non-TES)Other Skills: Freerunning, Throwing Weapons.

*Freerunning = Parkour

Envii

Name: Tevar Skysong
    Race:Breton
    Appearance: imgur: the simple image sharer

Personality: Tavar is extremely headstrong and arrogent. he Believes that his skill with magic makes him dangerous and superior to those around him. He does not take disrespect from anyone and deals with problems head on

History: ever since he was a child Tavars parents always knew he was special. magical energy pulsed around him and seemed to infuse itself into everything that he touched. Born in a small village nestled against the mountains south of Whiterun, tevar has always been obsessed with his powers. The pursuit of power consumes his every thought and any contact with magic excites him in a dangerous way. Since Tavar discovered his power there have been occurrences in his hometown...strange occurrences. One man was found in a trance like state, eyes rolled back into their head wearing a terrified expression babbling about nothing. Soon after this A woman was found floating above the market in the village square. Her lifeless body twisted at odd angles. The village people turned on tavar and blamed him for these horrifying occurrences. Tavar turned his back on his hometown once and for all and headed into the blizzard to seek his fortune.

Other notes: his white eyes begin to glow blue with raw power when he channels magic

Bropo

Consummate of Oration
    Name: Doh'Sir (Dough-Shear)

Race:Argonian

Class:Nightblade

Looks:Average looking Argonian with certain distinguishable marks and colors. Red illuminates along his forehead as well as below his dark transparent eyes with a likeness to a cats. Yellows embellish his brows and his long definite cheeks, creating a camouflage that seems to have worked wonders for him during his various trials and adventures. He has no special collection of unique horns that many of his race brandish, he believes it was part of his evolutionary prowess as these things would make concealment more......difficult. In fact the only horns he does possess are a pair of 3 horns trans-versing his jawline with a few inches separating each individual horn.

History: Doh'Sir's childhood was filled with enough turmoil and experiences that time should only grant a wicked man. As a hatchling he was abandoned and barely made it to a town somewhere near Morrowind, where a young Dark Elf girl saw the small scaled creature and thought it was the most precious thing she had ever laid eyes on. Upon his slight aging, probably around the age of 5-10 he grew to resent the girl and her family as he was no pet, but a person. He was fed up with their antics and cutesy pet names.

In the still of the night he took with him a dagger, provisions to survive for a week or so, and the families prized horse. He had no idea where he would go, but knew he must leave. One day he stumbled upon two people fighting in what seemed like a never ending battle as these were, to him, master swordsmen. Observing them he began to think and ponder, coming to the conclusion that one had to be the better and he would be the trial and jury. These two fighters appeared to him as a Dark Elf and an Orcish woman. Pondering the plain fact that men are naturally more physically attuned than women, he realized that this woman was much smarter than her Elfen opponent and was superior. He knew that he would need a master to apprentice under if he had any hope of surviving. It was either that or return to his prior "family" with his tail tucked between his legs, and Doh'Sir was much to prideful to do something so...belittling.

He drew his dagger from the inside of his boot where it had been intertwined between his laces. Promptly after he raced to a nearby rock that, by the current state of the fight, they would eventually pass. As the clinking and clashing of blades smashing into each other grew louder and louder Doh'sir grew more and more anxious, he had never used a blade in his life before, and he wasn't sure he was prepared to either. But the battle would not wait for him to prepare and the time to strike was now. He ripped the dagger into the Dark Elf's side, along his back, right below the ribs. The Dark Elf was astonished, and sprawled to jump away and distanced himself from both the boy and the Orcish woman.

His actions were in vain, he had trapped himself upon a tree and the two were closing in. Calculating, the man decided to lunged in unison with his weight as to pierce the boy in the chest. However, the boy bolted to the side and gripped the mans hand between his sharp razor-like teeth as to stay his sword. The woman being so perceptive and agile swiftly gave one wicked swing and the man toppled to the floor. Doh'Sir released his grip as he felt the arm being drawn to ground below.

"Well aren't you a fast little critter?" The woman asked sarcastically but also reassuring. "What made you so inclined to be my little hero then?". Doh'Sir half hesitant managed to gather some words, "My name is Doh'sir, I ran away from my owners."So you're a slave then?" She looked at him with some condemnation. Doh'Sir realized he had chosen his words poorly and corrected himself thusly, "No, not a slave I was a......pet." He looked down to hide the shame that slowly encompassed his face "I knew I wouldn't be able survive on my own, so I sought to find someone smart and strong enough to become my master....and, as I watched you two fight from the shadows, I came to realize that it was you who possessed the prowess of both.

" After a bit more dialogue and a few terrible jokes, both decided they would be a great pair. The Orc woman taught him how to smith,shoot a bow, handle a sword, forage in the wild, hunt, create potions and poisons, and finally how to wield magic. Approaching the end of Doh'Sir's apprenticeship, he began to favor the art of stealth, using a dagger, bow, and a variety of Illusion Magics. In time, This woman became a mother to him an was truly the only person felt "love" for. She provided him with the means to survive as well as an astute use of his tongue. Together the pair had risen greatly in stature amongst the political realm and quickly became known throughout the various cities they traversed so very often.

On a night not so graceful, filled with wind and harsh rains, they went to discuss the ongoing policy of military tactics. Doh'Sir and his "mother" got into an extremely heated debate amongst each other. Doh'sir went outside to calm down and think of how to convince his mother to embrace his point, his mother came to comfort him and assured him she knew it was for the sake of politics and nothing personal. Based on the composure of the two inside however, a man looking to seize power had slipped past the guests and proceeded towards the two. With unrelenting force he drove his dagger through the neck of Doh'Sir's mother and escaped back to the reserves of the inside. Perfect for him as everyone was adorned in similar robes and the weather had been too harsh for Doh'Sir to get a clear look at the assassin.

Unfortunately because of his demeanor towards his mother during their heated debate, when the guard was informed the blame was solely on Doh'sir. They came as she was dying in his hands and all evidence pointed to him and he knew how it looked to them. So instead of being held in a jail for the murder of his own kin, he vanished, aided with his illusion magic and the mask of the ensuing storm. He gathered all he could from his house and set out to towards Skyrim, where the civil war would keep the empire distracted from himself. His life had begun and the graces of his mother had prepared him for the obstacles he would soon face.

Envii

Name: tagvar BloodLet

Race:Orc

Appearance : imgur: the simple image sharer

Tagvar wears steel armor with no helmet. His tribal braid is always pulled back in a tight ponytail as a symbol of respect for his elders and clan brothers. He carres A stell dagger, two battleaxes and a shield. Under normal cirumstances he wields a shield and a single axe but when his orc bloodlust takes over he unleashes the second ax.

Personality: A strong believer in honor and the bond of a mans word, tagvar does not have time for idle talk or triflesome matters. he is an orc of oh honor. He lives his life by the code of his people, which is to seek the greatest glory for yourself in life and to accept your death with a warriors embrace. Tagvr takes disrepect from no man and deals with his problems head. A man of few words, tagvar is not violent or a barbarien but rather a true warrior. Someone who truly understands what it means to weild a blade and to live your life by the sword. Tagvar knows that when you live a life of combat a mans honor and his word are everything.

History: Clan bloodlet is one of the oldest and most respected clans in Tagvars village which is located deep in the drragontail mountains. It is a tradition in orc culture for the males to compete for power and leadership of the clan. the other contestants were no match for tagvars brute strength. throwing his final opponent to the ground at his feet, Tagvar stood victoriously at the head of his people. One of the contestants however did not live by the same code of honor as Tagvar. he consorted with a wizard and formed a plot to have tagvar removed. With the help of the wizard he was able to banish Tagvar and take control of the village. Cast out of the moutains and his way of life Tagvar now wanders skyrim Searching for a way to return to his people.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts