PS3 Character Creation Assistance Battle Archer

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I am trying to make a Battle Archer on Master. The skills I will be using are Archery, Smithing, H. Armor, Enchanting, Restoration, Sneak, and a little alchemy (for the exploit for better enchants and better upgrading armor and bow). Later on to lvl up more I will be using Destruction, Conjuration, and some others. I am a Breton and I am around Level 12. I will Post what I currently have for Skill Levels and Perks. Any help would be nice

The only other thing I can recommend is either using Light Armor or the Heavy Armor Conditioning Perk, or The Steed Standing Stone. As an archer, you need to be able to move out of harms way quickly, and heavy armor slows you down and makes that fairly difficult. That's if you plan on using solely archery however. Otherwise, I'd recommend leveling One Handed and having a back up weapon if archery fails. Using the Bound Sword Conjuration spell, which you can get at Dragonsreach from the Court Wizard as soon as you get there, would work well as a back up I would think if you don't want the extra weight. Besides that, I think you pretty much have it covered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh ok. Thank you very much and I actually just got the Bound Sword. Are there any quests or areas I should stear clear off on Master since I am Level 13?

Nighthiker77

Light armor is a lot better, especially if you are smithing and enchanting. So much so that it would be worth starting over if you already have perks in heavy.

Since you fight at range, your armor will level really slow. You really need speed and mobility, so get quick draw and ranger as soon as possible.

I'd also get bound bow and use it until your smithing and conjuration are close to 100.

Light armor is a lot better, especially if you are smithing and enchanting. So much so that it would be worth starting over if you already have perks in heavy.

Since you fight at range, your armor will level really slow. You really need speed and mobility, so get quick draw and ranger as soon as possible.

I'd also get bound bow and use it until your smithing and conjuration are close to 100.

This. These are great tips.

Also if you do end up using Bound weapons, especially Bound Bow, I would put atleast a few levels into Magicka OR take the Perks in the Conjuration tree that make them cost less magicka to cast. However if you're just going to use Bound weapons as a back up, a Fortify Magicka enchanted item or even potion would work just as well.
As for what quests to stay away from on Master, until you get a bit higher in level and/or stronger, I'd stay away from the main quest. Once you get past the Dragon Rising quest you'll have dragons to contend with so you'll need to be strong enough to take them on. Besides that, I can't really think of anything, but then I've never played above Adept on Skyrim so. Hope this helps though regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts