• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ron

John is an orc who was raised by bosmer. They showed him that heavy armor and big axes were not the only thing that struck fear into you enemies. As a result of his lack of skill with a bow he uses one handed and light armor. One day his village was attacked by the impeial legion. His whole village was killed except for him. They took him prisoner and sent him off to the chopping block where he then........

My character is a make Breton named Solaire (Dark Souls reference), who lived in Hign Rock with his parents, although this was when he was so young he can barely remember the faces of those parents, or anything about his real family. his hometown was burned to the ground by a group of Orc barbarians and bandits, and he was the sole survivor. An adventurer from Cyrodil, who was visiting their family in Markarth, found him in piles of ash, and took him with her on the journey to skyrim. Knowing that her adventurous lifestyle had no room for children, she left him at the orphanage in Riften. He spent a few years of his youth there, where he learned to be street-smart and cautious. When he was about seven, he was adopted by a Nordic fisherman from Morthal, who already had two blood related children, the eldest a boy named Morvarth, and a second younger daughter named Rhea. This old fisherman's wife had recently died, and he wished to fill his loneliness by adopting Solaire, along with two toddler twin brothers and an infant sister. Solaire and Morvarth were the only capable males in the family, so they went hunting and sold their leather, meats, and the weapons they forged at the home in Morthal, where they would journey every two weeks to the main city of Morthal, in order to collect items they would need to survive in
the harsh marshland of Hjaalmarch.

One day, Solaire and his brother were traveling along the road to Morthal when they noticed a cave. they were barely adults at the time, Morvarth being 21 and Solaire 18, when they decided to explore this cave. When they entered the cave, they saw a few people drinking ale by a table. When these people saw the two of them, they began to unsheathe their weapons, snarling with almost a look of hunger in their eyes. Then a woman came out from a doorway in the lair, and motioned for the men to sit back down. These men reluctantly code to submit to her will.
"Hello Morvarth, would you like to introduce me to your friend," she said, as she kissed Solaire's brother on the cheek. Morvarth explained that he had been to this cave before, and that this woman, who he told Solaire was named Alva, had actually been his lover for the past few months. Solaire nodded his head, and the two joint the men and Alva in their festive drinking. After a good hour or so, when nightfall was approaching, the men all left with Morvarth to go hunt some animals. But when Solaire went to leave with them, Alva stopped him.
"Wait," she said. "I want you to stay with me...alone."

While it was obvious what her intentions were, Solaire didn't understand. "Wait, but I though that you and Morvarth were...-"
"Yes, we fooled around a bit, but you're the one I rawly have my heart set on."
Solaire knew that he shouldn't do it, as it would be betrayal of his brothers trust. But then he took a good look at Alva, and he thought: screw it, he'll never know anyway. And with that, the two of them made love.

Solaire woke up in the cave he felt a strange scar formation on his neck, and felt...different. He looked up at Alva, who smiled, revealing two especially long teeth. "Congragulations," she smirked. "You're one of us now."

Solaire screamed, pushed Alva away m him, and ran, his shirt covered in his own blood, out of the cave. He knew that he had to warm Morvarth, then the others of his disease that Alva had given him. Then he would cure himself of sanguine vampiris somehow. He ran home, and saw his brother.
"Morvarth! Morvarth!" he shouted. "Be careful, Alva's a vampire, and she gave me sanguine vampiris as well. We have to tell the guard-"

"God dammit I know, about Alva, and I'm one two, as I have been for months," said Morvarth.
Solaire could hardly speak, he was so shocked by this statement made by the brother he had once trusted so much. He ran inside to tell his dad, infuriated by his brothers choice of hiding the truth from him, even though Morvarth knew how much it would effect Solaire. He probably knew what Alva had planned for him as well. But when he ran Inside, he found his dad sitting on his old rockingchair, weeping.
Then he saw the blood, and bodies. He knew them all, they were his older sister Rhea, as well as his younger brothers and sister. He looked at his dad, puzzled, but the old fisher man answered the question Solaire couldn't even put into words.

"Morvarth and his vampire friends came and drank the blood of everyone here. He only wanted them to harm the adopted, but it was too late for him to save Rhea," said the man Solaire considered to be his dad. Solaire finally gathered his emotions enough to speak. "We should inform the guards about them, so they can go to jail for their crimes," he said, fury beginning to replace his sorrow.

"Solaire, you've been a good and loyal son to me, but you still aren't kin by blood, and you can never be," said Solaire's father, with an unrecognizable look of regret on his face. "Morvarth is, however, so I must stick by him. The guards are coming, but when they see you, practically a vampire, here with these dead bodies, you will take the blame, and Morvarth will be long gone."

Solaire was taken aback by these words, and tears began to roll down his eyes. He saw Morvarth running away, and knew that he could shoot the b*stard down with his bow, an easy shot really. But he still couldn't, as that was his brother, and he couldn't shoot the boy down in cold blood. So he sat there weeping, waiting for the guards to take him away, and waiting for Sovrenguard.

The guards came and took him to jail, where he was sentenced to wait until exucution in front of the town of Morthal. It had been four days, and Solaire sat in his cell, waiting, when a guard went and starting leaning on the bars to his cell. He also saw the key in his pocket. Solaire came up tonthe guard, grabbed a pinch of glass from the floor, and stabbed the guard in the neck, he then took the key, and freed himself. He realized that he was now a fully fledged vampire, took the guards sword, and ran for his life. On the way out of jail he had to kill two other guards, and he began running out of the city. As he ran, he felt the cold sting of an arrow in his right shoulder. Between this, and the harsh sting of the sun on his face, he would have quit if a thirst for revenge wasn't fueling him. He ran for Hammerfell, knowing that he was a wanted man in Skyrim, although he was not educated and was unaware of the fact that each hold keeps separate records of law breakers. As he neared the border, he saw a group of imperials rounding up some group that were probably bandits, exept they all wore the same uniform. Solaire had seen many imperial soldiers passing through Hjaalmarch, and knew that they were law enforcers as well. But before he could clang course, he passed out. He heard some cries for a medic, and something about something called storm cloaks, but then he went blank.

He awoke in a carriage with a theif and two war criminals, all heading for the chopping black for what he presumed would be his end. He also presumed that it was for 'killing' his sibilings, actually killing three guards, and escaping jail. When he discovered that his being there was actually a mistake, he thought, fate has a funny way of working out, doesn't it.

NOTE: This is the background for my account which I made for dawnguard, which is why there is a whole vampire theme. Solaire actually joins the dawnguard, since although he himself is a vampire he despises all of his kind. Morvarth and Alva, as you may know, are actual vampire, who can be found around morthal. The lair also exists, and is called Morvarths lair in the game. Solaire's dad can be found in a shack called Crabber's shanty, where a generic fisherman is found alone (solaire's father). Solaire will kill each of the peole he set out to kill in this story, join the companions, and eventually become a werewolf-vampire (werepyre) thanks to a glitch I found.

By the way, sorry for the length, my guy had a long backstory.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Julius was born in Imperial City. He was picked on quite a bit as a kid, but this gave him plenty of fighting experience and a dislike for bullies.
He later had a mixup at the border of Skyrim, nearly got his head knocked off, and shouted a bunch of bad guys to death.

Mr. Jimbles was a Khajiit. He woke up one day and decided that he friggin' hated everyone on Nirn. So he started killing whoever he could.
He also enjoys cooking and is known by many as "The Gourmet."

xShadow Shockx

Zeymah-Se-Vokuns
Here is the backstory to my character. I'll put it in a spoiler so it doesn't take up too much space (it's very detailed and lengthy, but worth the read if you ask me). :)

He's a Wood Elf, hailing from Valenwood; Vacyr Faendahl (Va-sear Fane-doll). In his homeland, he was a well-respected member of the Valenwood Guard, a husband, and a father. When he wasn't working, helping to keep his neighbors safe from dangers, internal and external, he was spending time with his family, or out exploring a cave, ruin, or dungeon. Having grown up in a family of Shadow Archers, he was also very talented with a bow, and had always been fascinated with the fine craftsmanship of a bow, as well as with that of a dagger, any talented Archer's secondary weapon. He was also no stranger at all, to the shadows.

One night while working the late shift, an alarm was raised in the South end of the Hold; a burglary had occurred, and a struggle had ensued. He rushed to the scene with his fellow Guards, and when they arrived, he was horrified to see that the house that had been burglarized... was his own. His wife, and his only child, had not survived. Broken, bewildered, and devastated, he fell to his knees, weeping; his head in his hands. Soon after, a wave of anger swept over him, and he began to frantically scour the scene for any clues of who may have committed the crime; he wanted revenge, but even more than that, he wanted to see the man or woman who had destroyed his family spend the rest of their days behind bars... and he found it.

The piece of cloth that he had found, was that or a robe that was worn by one faction, and one faction only; a local band of thieves who resided in a nearby ruin just outside of the Hold. He knew that the faction had spies within the Hold, but he didn't care who saw him scour the scene, and this would be his undoing, for a faction spy who was watching from a nearby balcony, saw what he had discovered at the scene, and knew that he had to warn the faction that the Guards would soon be onto them... And warn them, he did.

The following night, while on patrol, a shadowy figure stepped out into the road behind him. The figure crept closer and closer, and had he not accidentally kicked a loose stone on the pathway, Vacyr would have fallen without ever having known what hit him. But, this wasn't the case; Vacyr head the stone as it pitter-pattered down the pathway in from of him, and he saw the glint of light from the corner of his eye as the nearby torch lit up the attacker's blade like a candle... He drew the Ancient Dwarven Dagger that he always carried on him, tucked away inside his uniform, spun around like a tornado, and sliced wide open, the throat of the faction thief who had devastated his family.

Two nearby Guards soon closed on the scene, and upon arrival, took Vacyr into custody, charging him with murder. Vacyr watched in horror and disgust as one of the Guards disposed of the dagger that the faction thief had been carrying, and staged the scene to look as if Vacyr had acted in cold-blood... He had been framed, by two of the very people that he trusted with his own life. Disgusted with what had transpired, he hatched a plan to escape from the Hold as he sat in his cell, awaiting execution. A few nights later, he made that plan a realization he picked the lock on the door of his cell, and having studied the patrol patterns of the Guards, the sleeping habits of his fellow prisoners, and having been a Guard himself, and a trained Shadow Archer, he was able to slip out undetected. He made his way back to gather his belongings from a storage chest he had hidden beneath the Western Watchtower, and slipped out of the Hold undetected, like a shadow into the night.

He would find himself months later, in the land of Skyrim, having fled there to try and start his life anew, but with a much different outlook on the world as he knew it... Vacyr was no longer a man of the code; he was no longer a man of the law. No; Vacyr, was now a man all his own, seeking only to survive, and he was willing to do anything in his power to see that through. Never in his life would he have thought he'd end up where he was; training himself to kill in cold-blood if necessary; training himself to pick people's pockets, burglarize people's homes, and to hire himself out as a Mercenary, but he had changed... He no longer had faith in the law anymore, and had decided to strike out on his own path.

As he sat in the back of the carriage, hands bound together, destined for the chopping block once again, he thought back to that night in Rorikstead... Had he just walked away instead of letting his protective nature get the best of him, he wouldn't be here right now... But, he didn't feel bad about it. No; he had done the right thing in standing up for that poor woman. That lecherous bore had no right to strike her simply because she wouldn't go home with him, and Vacyr let the one part of his old self that he had left, take action, beating the man half to death before being arrested yet again. Now, he and his fellow inmates were destined to see their demise in the small, quiet town of Helgen... That is, until Alduin decided to crash the Imperials party, of course. ;)

blue 468

Aenar is half Nord half Imperial he was born in Skyrim. his father was killed during the Great War and his Mother died when he was 10. His uncle on his dads side came and took him to Cyrodiil and taught him how to fight. One day when he was finished with his training the Thalmor came because they found out that they worshiped Talos in secret, his uncle was killed but Aenar managed to escape. He spent the next few years in Hammerfell as a sell sword but he decided to return to his homeland of Skyrim.

Star Gazer

Isnars parents were rich, which made them large targets. They were killed when he was young. He lived on the streets in high-rock, until he moved to Skyrim. He had a run-in with some forsworn, trying to cross the border from High-rock to Skyrim, but he made it out alive. He lived on the streets until he was 20. He was known as Isnar the Cold, because he didn't have a house, and he lived on the streets of Windhelm. After getting pneumonia a few times from the cold, he figured he would have to get money if he ever wanted to survive. He worked as a sell-sword for a few years before he could afford a house. He bought a shack in Rorikstead and got married there. The Thalmor came into Rorikstead and ruled it the year Isnar had moved there. He worked as a cook for the elves until he could afford a horse. He never named his horse. He knew that the horse would lead him to war, and it might not survive. He did not want to get too emotionally attached to the horse. Isnar went into his shack and dug out a small underground room, where he kept his horse, and made armor for them both. One night, he sharpened his war-axe, armored up the horse, pulled his cloak over his head, and single-handedly ended the Thalmor's threat to the small village of Rorikstead. He was then titled Isnar the Bold. He and his horse had gone to many towns, pushing back the Thalmor, as far as possible. He had a small group of people, who shared his beliefs about the Thalmor. They had liberated every town they came by. Eventually, they had pushed the elves all the way north, near Solitude, thus ending the Thalmor's hold on the towns and some holds on Skyrim. Many of his followers had died, and many legends were lost. When the law finally caught up to Isnar and his men, he was thrown in Cidhna Mine, where he would spend the rest of his days. He had lived in the mine for many years. He couldn't tell if it was night or day for 10 years! He was finally released from that mine, he was 36. He would live a new life as a monster hunter, with his friend Nikko, from Hammerfell. They would hunt bears, to trolls, and even to werewolves. Isnar was the one who figured out that the werewolves weakness was silver. He had killed many of the beast-men until they were almost wiped to extinction. Isnar is the reason there are so few werewolves in Skyrim to this day. They had been hunting beasts for 30 years, until Nikko had fallen sick and died. Isnar left the monster hunting business and dedicated his life to ending the Volkihar vampires. Isnar had been doing odd-jobs and hunting vampires until he was 91. He had spent 5 years trying to figure out new ways to fight. He learned to use some of the dwarven weapons he had found in Blackreach, weapons with the power to spray fire, or fire explosives. At 96 Isnar decided he would go out in a blaze of glory. He has been going on perilous adventures ever since. Isnar has lived a very long life. He is very old but nothing has managed to kill him yet, and he does not plan to stop adventuring any time soon.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
My character was raised by his parents in Cyrodiil. They were members of the dark brotherhood, and trained my character in the ways of assassination. When the Night Mother's crypt was desecrated, his parents were killed while trying to defend it. One day he heard a rumor that the last dark brotherhood sanctuary was in Skyrim, so he set out to go there, and continue his parent's legacy. If only he was more careful when crossing the border...

ShadowGambit

26 years ago, Gallus Desidenius, Guild Master of the thieve guild, and Karliah decided to adopt a child, as being both members of the Nightingales they couldn't get a genetic child together. They named him ShadowGambit, but kept the story secret from all other members of the Thief Guild.

Only 2 other people were aware of ShadowGambit adoption: Krysta, the nanny who took care of the baby in a small house in Riften, claiming the baby being hers, and Gallus Desidenius best friend: the Gray Fox,the legendary leader of the Thief Guild in Cyrodil.

Some 6 months after the adoption, sensing that troubles were coming, Gallus and Karliah decided to send Krysta and ShadowGambit to Cyrodil. The Gray Fox accepted to serve as godfather to the baby. Sadly, less than a month after their departure, Gallus was assassinated and Karliah framed by Mercer Frey for the murder. Karliah then went into exile and swore to get back at Mercer Frey one day.

During all that time, the Gray Fox kept an eye on what happened in Tamriel, mostly with the Thieves Guild, somehow waiting for the right time to avenge his friend. Having lost contact with Karliah, he decided to wait for ShadowGambit to come of age to tell him the story, when he will be ready. he also discovered that it was the Dark Brotherhood leader, Astrid, that did the murder job for Mercer Frey, the 2 of them agreeing on sharing the wealth of the Thieve Guild. The Gray Fox also saw the Thieve Guild of Tamriel, under Mercer Frey leadership, going down and loosing all influence in Tamriel, being slowly replace by the Dark Brotherhood.

During all that time, ShadowGambit lived with the Thieves of Cyrodil and became an expert thief and marksman, never really knowing his relation with the Thieves Guild of Tamriel, Karlah or even Gallus.

When ShadowGambit reached the age of 25, the Gray Fox decided that it was time and that ShadowGambit was ready for his destiny. He told him the truth about his past. Without having to mention it, the Gray Fox send ShadowGambit back to Tamriel, to find Karliah, if she still alive, and infiltrate the Thieves Guild of Tamriel.

ShadowGambit desire is to kill mercer Frey to avenge Gallus, as well as restoring the Thieve Guild to his old Glory. To do so, he also has to infiltrate and destroy the Dark Brotherhood and kill Astrid.

xShadow Shockx

Zeymah-Se-Vokuns
I love reading these character stories! It's always nice to see people putting a lot of thought into who their character is, what their background is like, what kind of character they are (what role they play, what their attitude is like, what their motivation is, etc), and how they're going to react with the world of Skyrim.

I just thought I'd share that with everyone. :)

VarynD33

Hi, I'm new to the forums and I just wanted to tell you one of my character's backstory.

Drazgul was a dunmer. He was raised in Blacklight, a city on the edge of Morrowind. His father was a master level mage, and taught him the ways of magic. His father taught him for 10 years, and Drazgul was becoming an expert level mage himself, sustaining a lot of magicka. In fact, Drazgul appeared to have unnaturally high magicka level within him, even for a High elf. His father was slightly concerned about this, but Drazgul thought of it as a gift he was blessed with. At age 17, it was a fateful day for him. One that would change the course of his life forever. An squad of bandits had ransacked Blacklight. Drazgul was out in the woods taking a walk thinking when we saw his town in the distance covered in flames. Alerted, he sprinted back into the town as fast as he could. Trying to see through the choking smoke and the screams of the terrified residents, he found his house. He barged the door open, and saw his mom and dad. "Mother! Father!" he cried He was relived to see them alive, but what he didn't see was the bandit chief in the shadows who drew his blade and thrusted it straight through his Dad's chest. He pulled it out of him as Drazgul saw him fall to the ground. The chief then proceeded to Drazgul's mother, who he kicked to the ground and stomped his steel plated boot right down on her neck. He cringed in tears as he heard a *crack* sound afterwards.
"Well, boy...I don't suppose you want to die with your pitiful town as well, do you?" he said as he pointed his sword at him. Drazgul just stood there, head down with tears flowing from his face. "Hmm...let me put you out of your misery!" the bandit chief was about to make the blow. That sword would have cut Drazgul's head straight off. But no, he fully caught the blade with his right hand, even though he suffered a big gash.
"I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Drazgul yelled, his eyes filled with anger and hate, like some unknown force consumed him. He formed a fire bolt in his other hand and casted it right at the chief's chest. He got knocked back against the wall, partly burned. The bandit chief got back to his feet and reached for his sword, but Drazgul used telekinesis to levitate and shatter his sword. He then used telekinesis on him and threw him onto the table. He didn't stop there, he cast a fear spell on him as well.
"Y--You...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!!?" the bandit chief stuttered. Drazgul cast a bound daedric sword in both of his hands and held them high in the air.
"One who will get the power to bring my parents back." is all he replied. And with that he lowered the swords right into the chief's stomach. He sputtered some blood and died. Drazgul sheathed the blades and walked out of his house. "I'll see you two soon...in time." He took his horse, and rode off into the night. He took refuge in a small bear cave. He eventually fell asleep. As he slept, he had a vision of a powerful being that appeared to be a woman.
"Hello, Drazgul. I realized much has happened to you..." she whispered.
"Who...are you?" He demanded.
" I can feed your desire for power. You will walk among gods and become...immortal. You will have enough power to even bring your parents back to life."
"You didn't answer my question though" Drazgul stated. "Who. Are. You?"
"......Namira." Her voice slowly faded and he woke up from his sleep breathing heavily and sweating.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 years had passed. Drazgul was now a public enemy to Morrowind and parts of Cyrodill. He has been experimenting on various bodies that he used as "test subjects" to try to bring the dead back into their living, breathing selves again. In those 7 years time, he has obtained a gift from Namira (daedric prince of ancient darkness & repulsive creatures). It is an enchanted ring that feeds on a slain enemies health and stamina, therefore prolonging his life so he can perfect his revival spell to bring back his parents. One day, a band of Imperial soldiers under a man named General Tulius capture him and take him on a cart to the town of Helgen in Skyrim...then the story gets interesting.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Stahl was a Nord who didn't like Imperials. He's rather unoriginal.

Leksandr was a three quarters Nord, one quarter Imperial nobleman from a far off land, travelling to Skyrim where he was robbed and left for dead. He found a group of Stormcloaks who fed him and gave him some old clothes. He was travelling with them when they got ambushed by Imperials and he almost got his head cut off.

Mathyas was god. Because I wanted a character to do all the quests for lols.

M'tens is just a Khajiit, almost as unoriginal as Stahl.

J

Jeremius

Princess Anhedel IS a princess and the middle Child of the "Royal" family of Valenwood. She is only in Skyrim because she was Exiled after being framed for murder/Fratricide by her younger sister. Won't Join Civil war.

Miriam is my breton Healer turned fire loving Spell sword. She worked as a healer in the local Arena In high rock where She met her lover Telvari Redoran, a Dunmer with a preference for heavy arms and armor. her parents found out about their whirlwind romance (do not ask her about it) and kicked her out. They then moved to Cyrodil (via boat) where Telvari got a job as a mercenary. They weren't rich but Never starved. Telvari ended becoming a vampire and now Miriam is in Skyrim hunting her down, regretfully.

Ignore this post, I am editing the characters.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Miriam is my breton Healer turned fire loving Spell sword. She worked as a healer in the local Arena In high rock where She met her lover Telvari Redoran, a Dunmer with a preference for heavy arms and armor. her parents found out about their whirlwind romance (do not ask her about it) and kicked her out. They then moved to Cyrodil (via boat) where Telvari got a job as a mercenary. They weren't rich but Never starved. Telvari ended becoming a vampire and now Miriam is in Skyrim hunting her down, regretfully.
But will she join the civil war!?

J

Jeremius

But will she join the civil war!?

I don't think any of my characters will. Just too much grey involved in it. plus each of my characters have something more important to do, Like plotting to get back the throne on my Elven princess, or my spell sword looking for her ex.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
My current character is named Cyrus. He is a Redguard who grew up in Sentinel, and he and his family had a deep-seated hatred of the Thalmor, for obvious reasons, and also because they killed Cyrus's brother Cameron. His family also hated the undead, because for something to be undead its soul has to have been manipulated in some way, and that is wrong to most Redguards. But Cyrus hated undead more, especially vampires, because when he saw Cameron's body as a young boy near the end of the Great War, he saw it was lighter than usual, and his his brother had two small cuts on his neck. Everyone thought the Thalmor had killed Cameron alone, and they may have, but a vampire had gotten to the young man alone. Cyrus grew to be a young man, his father taking him throughout Hammerfell to let him see all of his homeland and to teach him resourcefulness and the skills he would need to be a successful warrior like his father and grandfather, and like his brother would have been. When Cyrus grew old enough, he set off into the rest of Hammerfell from Sentinel alone, to learn more and make some money for himself. In the year of 4E 201, Cyrus was hunting near the border with Skyrim, Falkreath in particular, in order to feed himself while he tracked a wanted murderer with a bounty on his head. As he shot a deer through the shoulder with an arrow, a bandit's mace smashed into his back, knocking him unconscious. When he woke up the next day, he found that the bandits had robbed him blind and left him on the road into Skyrim with nothing. He was bruised so badly it hurt to move, and he felt faint, so he fell unconscious. A day later he was able to move, and so as he tried to get his bearings, he wandered upon a group of soldiers in Stormcloak armor, which he did not recognize. As he drew closer to the patrol, an Imperial ambush took the group by surprise and Cyrus was caught in the fray. When he next awoke, he was in a cart with two of the Stormcloaks from the ambush and a thief. They drew near the destination, and when they rolled into Helgen, it was burned to the ground. One of the Stormcloaks, Ralof, cut his binds with a hidden dagger and then killed the cart driver. At this, a counter-ambush sprung from the bushes and Cyrus soon found himself ducking behind the cart, which had been flipped by the frightened horses. A Legionnaire named Hadvar cut his binds when the Stormcloaks had scrambled off and then showed him the way to Whiterun, where he might be able to return to Hammerfell.

Salene is a Breton. She migrated to Skyrim in her mother's womb before Ulfric's men got to the Reach. When she was a baby her parents were wiped out by the Nords, and she found herself traveling to safety with a random stranger. She grew up virtually alone, and sorrow built up inside her over the years. She couldn't remember her parents or why they were gone, but she knew she wanted to seek hints about her past. One day while traveling throughout Skyrim, she was captured by Imperials who thought she was with a small band of Nord soldiers. They arrived at Helgen, and there a dragon attacked.

After escaping she proceeded in her quest to find out who that dragon was. She discovered she was Dragonborn, and began her quest to destroy Adluin, who just so happened to be that dragon at Helgen. During her own private pursuits, she heard a rumor about the revival of the Dawnguard. She was lonely and wanted to fit in with someone, so she decided to join them. Afterall, perhaps she would fit in. The leader, a man named Isran, asked her to poke around an old cave that was supposed to be of interest. There, she met someone who would change her life. Up until this point Salene had no true trustworthy friends. Of course she had Lydia who became her housecarl after Mirmulnir was destroyed, but Lydia's friendship appeared forced.

When Salene fought through this dark cave, she arrived at an old tomb. Inside was a very young looking woman. Oddly, this woman was carrying an Elder Scroll and had bright orange eyes. Salene knew who this woman was; she was a vampire. A creature Salene was supposed to hunt and kill. However, something about speaking with an apparently friendly vampire made Salene think for a moment. She was lonely and had been considered an outcast. Even her own kind in the Reach (the Forsworn) would probably reject her. She decided to help the vampire to her home.

Upon arriving there she was offered a reward from the vampire's father: the dark gift. Now, Salene was very skilled in magic. She was also good at bending the minds of creatures and people around her, and also preferred necromancy over other forms of magic. The dark gift, and the friendship of Serana, her new vampire friend, was exactly what she was looking for. She agreed, and became a vampire.

The story has to stop here because I actually haven't played any further on this character.

sticky runes

Here's a lil' biography of my Redguard character. I'll write it in first person, so you feel like you actually know him and stuff. But be warned - some of his history is a bit dark.

I remember very little of my life in Hammerfell. In truth, my earliest memory is of me standing by the burnt remains of my home and family. I don't know what destroyed them, and probably never will, but I remember walking away and never looking back.

I tried to get by as a thief and pickpocket - but not a very good one. A shopkeeper saw me trying to steal fruit from his stall, and called the guards, so I fled. The guards caught up with me outside town, but before they could decide my punishment, a group of bandits showed up and killed them all. The bandits would have killed me as well, but their chief decided to keep me alive.

I was taken back to the bandits' camp, where the chief kept me in his tent as his own personal slave. He had me do chores for him, but he frequently got drunk and beat me, and forced me to pleasure him. I had had enough. I found a knife in camp, and hid it under my pillow. When the bandit chief got back from a raid that night, he started to undress. I took out the knife and cut him. It was the first time I used a blade, and the last time my tormentor was recognisable as a man. Then I set fire to his tent and left him screaming in agony.

I was now free, and I lived in the wilderness, hunting whatever I could with whatever weapons I could find. I even joined up with a group of hunters, until one night we set up camp in a cave. I woke up when i heard screaming, and saw the group being attacked by cave bears. I was the only one who managed to escape being mauled to death.

I did more wandering, and eventually found an inn, where the innkeeper offered me a job as a live-in bouncer. I had a comfortable life, food and a roof over my head in exchange for keeping the rowdy customers in line. But then, the innkeeper's wife started to make advances towards me. I rejected her, not wanting to jeopardise my standing with the innkeeper. One time, the wife got drunk and started arguing with her young daughter. The argument turned physical as the woman started hitting the girl and tearing at her clothes. I intervened, reminded of the abuse I went through at the hands of a bandit chief. The innkeeper returned home and saw his daughter weeping in my arms. His wife lied, saying that I tried to take adventage of her. The innkeeper was so enraged that he came at me with a wood chopping axe. I tried to calm him, but we ended up struggling, and I accidentally killed him. I ran again, not looking back.

I was little more than a lost thug, trying to survive. Eventually, I ended up in Skyrim, where my life took a dramatic turn. I survived execution and a dragon attack in Helgen, and travelled to the city of Whiterun, where I joined the Companions. It was among the Companions that my life found new meaning, as I took to ridding Skyrim of many perils. I also met Farkas, my Shield Brother and soul mate. I also travelled to Winterhold, where I studied the magical arts, before heading to Windhelm, where I joined the Stormcloak Rebellion against the Imperial legion. After winning the war, I returned to winterhold where I resumed my studies, and am now the Arch Mage. I have fought dragons, trolls, giants, undead lords and dwarvern mechanisms, but none of these feats give me more satisfaction than slaying bandits. I still have much to do, many more battles ahead and enemies to conquer, but now you know the story behind the Dragonborn.

Saint Vicious

Still sober
I’m creating my backstory right now. Off the top of my head, but making it fit my play style.
My character is a Nord, named Alden kneeshot, forever referred to and nicknamed Saint Vicious after a bloody fistfight with a corrupt priest. Also called The Saint. In his youth a burly farm boy with a tamed pet sabre cat, and ornery goat. Left the farm at an age of 18 and left to travel hammerfell. Got into a drunken fistfight on the road with an unknown stranger and woke up on a cart to Helgan.

The Saint has always had very poor anger management and was already mad at the folks who tried to lop his head off. When the dragon attacked and nearly killed him did not help matters at all. After trying to fistfight and kill the dragon (failing badly) and several reloads later decided to run and start a new life.
The new life did not go as planned, now The Saint is fighting more than ever and getting better by the day. He always had trouble deciding with side to join in the war, he knew he wanted to fight. But did not care much who he was fighting. Then came the day he went to visit Mr. Stormcloak himself. But when he came to finally talk to the leader of the storm cloaks Ulfric gave him a dirty look that did not sit right.
The Saint decided then and there that he was going to kill this man through any means possible. And to do that required joining the empire. So he fights with the empire on his spare time. The rest of the time he uses killing any and all dragons. Because, really. The Saint will never drop the grudge against the first dragon he met.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

Okay I got one for my main character but its a little choppy, I'm still working out the details.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz was born among the Urshilaku Tribe in the year, 4E 1. It was known among the tribe members that Mi-Ilu's mother, only known by the name of Gadali, was not a tribe member; Rather, Gadali was found injured in the ashlands, in her final stages of pregnancy, and near death. The tribesmen took her in, and after a time when they realized that Galdali could not return to her home, they named her Clanfriend. Her was placed under the protection of the tribe's Gulakhan, Zabamund. They two later fell in love and it is said that the moment after Gadali had given birth to Mi-Ilu, Zabamund pledged himself to be their 'life-guardian', and asked Gadali to except him as her 'husband'. Because of this, and the fact that Mi-Ilu was born under the protection of the tribe, she is considered to be a tribes-woman of equal standing to her peers. But fate had other plans than allowing the family to live together in peace. In the 4E 5, the Red Mountain erupted,destroying most of Vvardenfell, while leaving what little land that was left intact covered in ash. The tribe, though hated the idea of leaving their ancestral homeland, agreed to migrate west, and hope that they would encounter the other tribes along the way.
On the eve of Mi-Ilu's seventh birthday, the tribes Wise-Woman was said to have received a vision from The Daedric Lord Azura, who said that one of the 'divided royal blood' and 'forgotten honor' would lead the the people of the ash. After days of contimplating this riddle, the Wise-Woman finally asked the only one who could provide any insight from the outside world, Gadali. Gadali revealed that she was a noble from House Redoran, and was offered up as a candidate for marriage with another noble of Redoran, but at the time, she was already a lover with an unnamed noble. When she realized that she was with child, she went to her lover, but was distraught to find that he had accepted the hand of another noble; One of higher station than hers. Unable to bare the shame of dishonoring her family, Gadali banished herself into the wasteland in an attempt to redeem herself through her, as well as her child's, survival (Note: The only clue to revealing who Mi-Ilu's father is, is a Royal Signet Ring thats face has been burned of to the point it is almost unrecognizable. Only Gadali knew what the symbol meant). The Wise-Woman was convinced that Mi-Ilu was the individual that Azura spoke of and counciled the Ashkhan into allowing Mi-Ilu to become her pupil.
When Mi-Ilu was twelve years old her father (Zabamund), was killed in a Orc raid. His death, caused Mi-Ilu to become withdrawn from the tribe-members, as she spent more of her free-time learning the traditions of the tribe. At this time, the tribe had lost many people to starvation, disease, and raids. Mi-Ilu (fifteen at this time), feeling that her duty was to protect the tribe at any cost, went in search for a shrine of Azura that lay not to far from where they were; Hopiing to find guidance from their matron god. When Gadali realized that her daughter was missing, she searched for her until she found that Mi-Ilu had been overcome by Corpus abominations that had made their home in the shrine. With only a simple sword has her weapon, Gadali fought the abominations off and managed to drag herself and her daughter back to the camp. Mi-Ilu, though greatly wounded, survived but lost her eyesight from the Corpus Disease (Leaving scars around her eyes). Her mother, died from the disease days after the incident. With the loss of her mother, Mi-Ilu believed that her own actions led to the loss of her mother, and deemed it necessary to further study the ways of the Ashlanders as well as magic; Insuring that she would be strong enough to defend the tribe if the time ever came. This led her to become further isolated from the tribe, only being seen with the Wise-Woman or alone studying/training. It is also believed by Mi-Ilu, that the loss of her sight was a sign of needed humility and patience; That when the time came, the correct path would become clear.
This continued until Mi-Ilu came into contact with an injured Argonian slave that had escaped from one of the plantations. Taking pity on the outsider, Mi-Ilu healed the enslave on the vow that he would of reveal the location of her tribe, nor try to follow them. The Argonian, intrigued by the Dark Elf, agreed as well as made a vow of his own; That there first meeting would not be the last. It was after this encounter, that Mi-Ilu realized that she knew little of the 'outside world' and its inhabitants. From that point on, Mi-Ilu was found constantly question the tribe's hunters about the cities and villages they may see, as well has tries to question the foreigners that come to trade in the camp. Though glad that Mi-Ilu had come out of her depressive state, the Wise-Woman did not know how to feel about Mi-Ilu's interest in the other cultures of Tamriel.
As Mi-Ilu reached adulthood, the Ashkhan had become concerned that the tribe would not last another generation, making him contemplate the idea of arranging a marriage between Mi-Ilu, and one of the other tribes' Champions. By this time, the tribes had congregated near the border of Skyrim and were discussing whether their tribes should remain indipendent, or merge into one. The news frightened Mi-Ilu in the fact that she would have to give up her status as the next Wise-Woman to that of the other tribe; Though it was not greed in the position that pushed her to become the Wise-Woman, but rather her sense of duty to the tribe. Mi-Ilu never made her decision on the matter, as an unknown enemy descended upon the tribes in the dead of night; Slaughtering everyone that stood in their path. As Mi-Ilu was counciling with the Wise-Woman what they should do, the Wise-Woman revealed the vision that she had received from Azura when Mi-Ilu was just a child as well as another. She said the Azura proclaimed that ' the three traditions ' would die, but 'one survivor' would be locked away until the time when 'blood of brother spilled by brothers' would release her from her 'salvation'. She revealed that the tribes were to die that night, and that Mi-Ilu was to be the only survivor, as her destiny was not bound to that time. The Wise-Woman, then produced a simple looking box, with only the sign of the Moon and Star upon it. With on final goodbye to her student, the Wise-Woman opened the box and sealed Mi-Ilu within it. Fleeing to a nearby, but well hidden, cave, she placed the box in the center and enchanted the surrounding area so that none would be able to enter until the box was opened as its given time. The Wise-Woman than returned to help the tribe makes its last stand, hoping that she had taught her pupil enough to set her on the right path.
Mi-Ilu never learned how long she stayed within the box, as time does not work the same way within its confines. During her stay, she studied the dozens of cultures, languages, forgotten magics, alchemy, ect.; Hoping that her time within the box would not be long so that she could return to save what was left of her tribe. To Mi-Ilu, time seemed to drag on, but she showed no signs of aging. Rather her eyes began to change from the clouded white, to pure onyx in color, as certain portions of her sight, as well as newer qualities, were restored (She can see things that others cannot but she cannot tell the differences between certain colors). Finally, after reading the final book in the library, after mastering every school of magic, after testing every alchemical combination available, after enchanting hundreds of items, Mi-Ilu began to fear that she would lose her mind without something to do if she stayed within the box any longer. That night, as she did every night, she prayed to Azura once more, asking her for guidance. For the first time in a long time, the Lady of Twilight answered the distraught dunmer's prayers. She told Mi-Ilu that her path was not set by herself, but rather that of the divines. Her freedom would come at the cost of 'defending the divine's children' from the curse they had 'released upon themselves, generations before'. Azura comforted Mi-Ilu that she would never abandon her; She would always watch over her from Twilight and gives her one simple, ever-lasting task before releasing Mi-Ilu; Lead. With that, Mi-Ilu finds herself within the same cave that box had been. Overjoyed that she is freed, Mi-Ilu journeys through the wilderness hoping to find any sign of her tribe. One week after her release, and desperate to find anything that could tell her what happened to her tribe, Mi-Ilu stumbles upon an Imperial Legion camp. Weakened from starvation, Mi-Ilu helps herself to a crate of sweet rolls, completely forgetting that Imperials do not share the same culture belief concerning belongings as her tribe did. Before she could voice her explanation, she knocked out, and placed among the Stormcloak prisoners who are on their way to Helgen; There Mi-Ilu's destiny that Azura foretold of began.

Note: I'm am really sorry for any grammatical errors and hope this is not too confusing (It's about 2 in the morning and I am really tired). This background will probably need some editing so its more accurate. I plan to write a fanfiction for Mi-Ilu and use this as her history. I should also note that Mi-Ilu is not to appear OP like her background may make her appear. She still has weaknesses and has a lot to learn. She just learned what she could to pass the time.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

-_-... text... WHY YOU SO SMALL?!
Edit: Nevermind.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts