PC Cant draw weapons, picking up everything, can't complete "waking nightmare" quest

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kloppstock

Hello.
I need help with "waking nightmare"
Its a nice little cocktail of errors on this quest for me, i would suspect im alone to encounter this ones

1. Save problem, after the dream sequence,deactivating
the barrier im crashing to desktop every time i save.

2. I have read about the most common solution to ignore the safe problem, to simply beat the quest without making saves after this part of the quest,
however it makes it even harder to complete when my equipment have gone totally bananas.

(a) Left mouse attack button makes my hero to holster the weapon!!!! again
instead of attacking, that becomes a "small" problem when i must kill those two elven guards next up
and i charge and then suddenly...execute a mahatma Gandhi attack.

(b Selecting equipment have temp become confused with ® dropping weapons it seems?.
I will however equip the equipment i select, its just that i will in the same click drop some
random equipment on the floor also.

See this
TESV2012122717494188.jpg - Bilder und Fotos kostenlos auf ImageBanana hochladen
TESV2012122717494486.jpg - Bilder und Fotos kostenlos auf ImageBanana hochladen

And check out this video i made and see both 1 and 2 moments i describe above
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=hGVfrhM9lqs

How can i fix this attack problem?, is i guess is my primary concern since i must kill
some elves after deactivating the barrier (her is where all 3 problem starts)

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
I have no idea. I play on Xbox and I had problems saving on one character during this quest. But none of that other stuff happened.

Maybe uninstall and reinstall? Do you have an earlier save? I hope someone else can be of more help.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Liquidpwnage

This is going to sound amazingly stupid but, I had the bug where I couldn't draw my weapons and I fixed it by using a mod called Animated Prostitution. I had tried everything else and nothing worked so this was my last resort.

JoeReese

This is going to sound amazingly stupid but, I had the bug where I couldn't draw my weapons and I fixed it by using a mod called Animated Prostitution. I had tried everything else and nothing worked so this was my last resort.
...and now you know why "comfort stations" existed. :D

JoeReese

I don't know what would be causing the equipment problem, except to guess that whatever glitch is causing the problems is also rebinding your key settings. If all else fails, maybe try using the tgm command and keep shouting them down, so Erandur can kill them easier?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts