• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
    Welcome to Windhelm.

The tavern is open for new meetings.

This area should be treated as a neutral and free-form story area. Mainly for when you need more characters, or are trying to start a RP Story, need to drop some characters off for a side story...

For a example see here: Open - [Skyrim Freeform RP] The Bannered Mare - Beginning | Skyrim Forums

Add a character card here: Open - [Skyrim Freeform RP] Post your character card | Skyrim Forums

Read a convienient guide here: Info - [Skyrim Freeform RP] A Comprehensive Guide to Free Form Role Play, for Beginners. | Skyrim Forums

A handy F.A.Q. here: Info - Role Play F.A.Q. | Skyrim Forums

And the public rules for neutral common areas of the rp section. here:Info - Rules & rules discussion for: *Public RP Areas* | Skyrim Forums

I recommend patience we are a 24 hour, 24 times zones kind of forum. The people watching and willing my have different schedules. And enjoy, your character.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    Name: Kir the Silent

Race: Wood Elf

Class: Infamous Independent Assassin known as "The Silent"

Weapons: Elven Longsword and Dagger(Ancient's Wrath and The Silent Blade)

Skills: Stealth, Silver-Tongued, and Intelligent

Dislikes: Thalmor, Arrogant People, and Idiots
    Looks: Dawn-golden hair, black wood elf eyes, black tatoo around right eye(would elven symbol), 5'7, 155 pounds, thin and athletic, slightly muscular, very small tally marks tatoos on his right arm(represents kills)

I'm looking to start a roleplay, I had another profile but the password was forgotten so I'm new again. I have an idea for a story but I am open to other ideas and constructive criticism. I am looking for three people, preferably two warriors and one support. I remember reading about a breton alchemist and an imperial female swordsman, can't remember where or who but their characters were incredible. Any intersted people feel free to contact me.

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
    Name: Raitlin Welvarlais
    Age: 18 in Altmer and looks about that old for a human as well
    Race: Altmer
    Class: Pure Mage

Physical: Raistlin is thin, frail and almost skeletal in appearance he's tall even for an elf. He has long white hair that reaches past his shoulder blades. He has completely white eyes as he is physically blind (he sees through use of magic). His face is angular and childlike.

Personality: He has a deep hatred of Nords (this goes beyond simply feeling superior to them) stemming from when a band of Nords murdered his parents, he doesn't let this get in the way of his decision making but he still finds it hard to trust complete Nords (there are exceptions). He is as most Altmer are very intelligent and adept at the magickal arts, he also feels superior to most others including other Altmer but he has a trust for Imperials because it was an Imperial mage who took him in when he fled Summerset Isle.

Bio: Raistlin's childhood up to the age of six was filled with studying the secrets of the arcane and the mystical world, he was selected to train with the Psijics but was at the last moment sent away because the leaders of the Psijics felt a similar darkness in him to that of Manmarico and a potential for great and dark power. At the age of six his family was murdered by a band of Nord raiders posing as merchants, when they turned on him he found that hidden dark power and used it to destroy the bodies and minds of the Nords but he held onto their souls and used them to enchant an Ebony dagger which he has kept ever since.

When he left Summerset he travelled to Cyrodil to find remnants of the mages guild but he found nothing, Raistlin after continual searching found an old Altmer mage living in the wizard's tower in Frostcrag Spire. The mage taught him more about the forces of magick and eventually passed on the tower and his other possessions when he died.

Raistlin made his way to Skyrim whenhe heard of the College of Winterhold and their more relaxed practices.

Equipment:
    Raistlin is a master wizard and excels in all schools of magic possessing more power than most mages today (exceptions) he doesn't use many weapons or armour (he has retained the ways of bound armour) but what he does use is very mage oriented
    Weapons: He uses an enchanted Ebony dagger (fiery soul trap and absorb health) and a mage's staff similar to the personalised one in the Oblivion mages guild quest (Paralyse, absorb health, magicka and stamina and weaken strength enchantment)
    Chest: A black robe with enchantments raising the strength of all his magickal power (schools) and increases his magicka regeneration (like the master robes).
    Head: A silver moonstone circlet which increases his magicka and magicka regeneration
    Hands: Gauntlets like the tuning gloves these let him tap into the lines of magicka around the world
    Feet: Ebony boots with a similar enchantment to the Ebony mail.
    Amulet: Same thing as the circlet
    Ring: Raistlin got his ring from his old master it is called the Pentamagic loop adds power to his spellcasting prowess.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Name: M'Ratka

Race: Khajiit Werewolf

Class: Archer Assassin

Skills: Archery, some magic, thievery, sneaking, speech and one-handed.

Looks: White fur with black stripe, tiger-like head and muscular upper body with especially long claws.

Weapons: Blade of Woe, daedric bow, 60 daedric arrows and claws.

Bio: Brought up as an underground slave in Morrowind. He escaped as the slave traders were caught by imperials. Made his way to Skyrim and survived as an Assassin for hire and a pickpocket.

Personality: Very intelligent and secretive, hatred of Dark Elves and friend of Argonians and other Khajiit. Goes not let emotion get in the way of his mission, though.

Apparel: Daedric gauntlets looted from an unconsious dremora, Thieves Guild armor, Black Hand boots and cowl lifted off of a dead assassin, amulet of Dibella, lifted off of one of her priestesses, and Hircine's Ring, given to him as pay for a job from one of his followers.

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    OOC: Why is everyone posting character cards?

Da Gangster

Adventurer
    Varnan pushed open the door eager to rest after a long day of traveling. He lifted up his hood as he approached the inn keeper. The bartender looked up at the tired looking mage that entered. “What’ll it be? The bartender questioned. “I’ll take a room for the night maybe longer if anything catches my eye”. Varnan said “Looks like you’ve had a long day, that’ll be 10 septims.” The bartender replied. “I’ll take some mead also” Varnan replied. He took his mead and took a seat at the table in the corner.

Giigman

Dar'ji walked inside the tavern, his footsteps almost silent. As his walked in, he noticed the guild armor and smiled under his cowl. He sat next to the orc and ordered some alto wine.

AsiannInvasion

Varnan was very confused about the whole situation. His head throbbed, and he just wanted to go to sleep. As he got up to go to his room, he ordered one of the last bottles of mead made in Helgen. He loved the Juniper Berry twist. When he got into his room, he sat on the bed and sipped his mead. He took his Skyforge Steel dagger off and stored it inside of the end table. He changed into some pajamas and lied down when he heard some heavy breathing and footsteps in the hallway. "Orcs..." He thought, irritatingly. Just after he heard a door shut. Approximately 3 minutes later, he listened to the familiar door slowly creaking open, then shut..

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
    A figure that seemed to blend in with the shadows slipped through the door in black and red armor. He sat down at a stool and said to the bartender, "Slasher would like the finest mead you have, and a room." He could almost hear the bartender muttering "Stupid Khajiit" under her breath. A dagger coated with fresh blood hung at his side.

AsiannInvasion

OOC: i messed this up. sorry guys! Hahah, i read the rules after i posted...

Riak walked through the door leading into Candlehearth Hall. The scent of blood filled his nose, causing him to scowl. He stayed calm, although his eyes darted around the room. He saw the figure hooded, and drinking. He scanned his belt, and saw the blood. He ordered a rabbit haunch, and some ale. And sat down.

Star Gazer

Isnar walks into windhelm because he heard the bar was a great place to find adventure. He is 96, with one arm and one eye. He uses an iron war axe and wears a black cloak he had since he was 23. He walks into Candlehearth hall and sits down, smoking a long pipe under his hooded cloak.

A young Imperial man walked in, ordered a flagon of wine, and sat down in a corner. He drew his sword, and sharpened it more.

Star Gazer

Isnar looked at the man that just walked in as the imperial pulled out his sword. He puffed a perfect smoke ring, and kept a sharp eye on the young imperial.

The young man turned to the man who had spoken. "Do you dislike the Dance of Swords, perhaps? It is the best there is. Let us dance, no?" Harrold put his whetstone away.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts