Xbox 360 Can't find Sam Guevenne

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MattMilne94

I have searched every tavern in skyrim and can't find Sam Guevenne who is needed to start a quest for a daedric artifact.. Any suggestions?

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
You access the quest when you reach level 14. He's at the tavern you were closest to when you reached level 14. So, if you were near Whiterun when you reach level 14, he'd be at the Bannered Mare. Just an example.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Silly question, but you sure you didn't already complete this? Check your completed quests - "A Night to Remember" is what you're looking for.

If not, I wonder if he just leaves after a while.

MattMilne94

i checked my quests i definetly haven't done it, i really need the artifact for the achievement considering that i can't get into dawnstar musuem for the other artifact

MushroomGenius

Okay, so you've checked:

Braidwood Inn - Kynesgrove
Candlehearth Hall - Windhelm
New Gnisis Cornerclub - Windhelm
Dead Man's Drink - Falkreath
Four Shields Tavern - Dragon Bridge
The Winking Skeever - Solitude
Moorside Inn - Morthal
Nightgate Inn - The Pale
The Stumbling Sabrecat - Fort Dunstad Parade Grounds (The Pale) (Probably not here, depending on how far you advanced the Civil War questline)
Windpeak Inn - Dawnstar
Silver-Blood Inn - Markarth
Old Hroldan Inn - SW of Rorikstead
The Bee and Barb - Riften
Vilemyr Inn - Ivarstead
Frostfruit Inn - Rorikstead
Sleeping Giant Inn - Riverwood
The Bannered Mare - Whiterun
The Frozen Hearth - Winterhold

MushroomGenius

Do you happen to have a REALLY old save file from when you were level 14? Perhaps that gives you some clue. I'm not suggesting you start from there, just to see where you were.

Kuros

Damn, can't believe you missed that one way back. He pops up and all you have to do is get close to him to start the quest. I didn"t know who he was until i passed him up and the game pulled me in.

MushroomGenius

Hmm have you tried going to Witchmist Grove and seeing if the ring is on the Hagraven located there?

Wonder if you can somehow skip the beginning of this quest.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
One more to add to the list - The Ragged Flagon in the Riften.

Sam is proving difficult to find. On the PS3 he stayed where I first met him until I accepted the challenge. I've not come across him in my PC game and I'm also way above lvl 14.

Witchmist Grove is south of Windhelm and north of Bonestrewn Crest. I'll give that a try as well.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts