Beating the game.......still can do after missions?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

lizardisok

Here's a dumb question:

Can you still do other tasks after you beat the main quests?

Reactions: Sah

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Yes

Sah

hello lizardisok

in a way the game never ends:) you cant do the quest again:sadface: but most caves & ruins get reoccupied again by new villains...as for all the perks they never stop growing as long as your playing.

if by tasks you mean quests...its totally up to you...you can leave everything and start them after you complete the main quest line....then you have Dragonborn & Dawnguard.
there is no pressure to play anything if you wanto_O...this one is level 127....still has act 3 to play....after the main quest ends.....still have all the Civil War...Dragonborn & Dawnguard (not started yet)
:confused:

lizardisok

yep with vampires:sadface:......*shrugs*:confused:..........have you meet Serana? <3<3<3
I might have meet Serana! Where do you find them?
Here's a dumb question:

Can you still do other tasks after you beat the main quests?

Their is nothing dumb about asking a question :)

If you have the other two DLCS (Dragonborn and Dawnguard) you can start playing them.

You can even participate in other factions like the dark brotherhood or the thieves guild if you have not already done them by now.
Thanks Raijin, and I have started both of those quests, at least the thieves guild!

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
You will know when you've met Serana, I've seen topics dedicated to her. You need the Dawnguard DLC.

Bipolar Nord

Just another fanatical gamer
There's lots of things to do after completing the main questline as already mentioned. For instance, you can collect all the dragon priest mask, go back to the Dragon Priest Shrine in Labyrinthian and receive another powerful dragon priest mask to add to your collection. The game only ends when you want it to.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts