• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
Okay, this may only get to me, but I really don't like Serana's commentary. The fact that she's always like, "It's so bright out here. I don't know how you can stand it," annoys me! She says that she wants to get out of the sun, but as soon as it get darks she complains about how ugly the weather is! I actually switched to Cicero, who is annoying, but still doesn't complain! Serana REALLY got to me.
Does anyone else ever want to just mute Serana?

Tawneey

In fact, Serana is probably my favourite follower, she talks a lot more, and also interacts a lot more than the other followers, which I like.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Serana sucks as a follower imo. She complains too much. She bumps me off crafting stations unless I tell her stay like a dog. She constantly blows cover when I feel like being sneaky. Constantly getting in my face when I'm dealing with NPC's. She's good for Bloodsoaked arrows and that's about it and even those are next to useless. She's a decent pack mule but I'd much rather just use Secret Servant.

Reaper87

吉光
I hate her sarcasm!
When I'm hunting rabbits or other game, she puts me off with some sarcastic comment like; "This must be the wonderful Skyrim weather I've been hearing about"
It's so annoying.

Reaper87

吉光
By the way, I don't usually use followers. I'm a friendless weirdo- I mean, I'm a lone wolf xD

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Only just got into the Dawnguard quest line and I find Serana Ok. She has glitched out on me a couple of times though, after a battle she will stay in attack mode draining a non-existent foe. And once she got stuck in the ocean and I couldn't move her until I went through a door with a load screen, leaving me to face enemies alone. Not that I mind much, it's just sometimes she has things to say about the places you are in. Never had Cicero as I have killed him each time. He annoys the bejeezus out of me.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
She loves to butt in on my conversations and stand right in front of me, or run into me from behind when I'm just standing there. Thankfully she doesn't bother me when I'm sneaking, but she's constantly in my way because she likes to lean on walls or use crafting stations. Sometimes I just want to tell her "Sit, girl, STAY," and have her wait while I do my stuff.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
She loves to butt in on my conversations and stand right in front of me, or run into me from behind when I'm just standing there. Thankfully she doesn't bother me when I'm sneaking, but she's constantly in my way because she likes to lean on walls or use crafting stations. Sometimes I just want to tell her "Sit, girl, STAY," and have her wait while I do my stuff.

I noticed she does that. I was talking to someone the other day and she basically stalked around the dude like she wanted to eat him...lol.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Maybe she does.you never know.

She is a vampire so yeah, maybe. I never see her feed......o_O

When I went to Windhelm and was in the war room with Ulfric and his commander leaning over the table with the map. Serana joined them and did the same thing, like she was mocking them, and it was funny. I imagined them turning to her and saying.. "Um... can I help you?"

Pálrún

I don't understand how anyone could actually prefer annoying Cicero to Serana, or anyone else, for that matter. :confused:
Serana isn't bad, although the "done and done" gets a little old. All NPCs who follow seem to have the bad habit of blocking you into a corner or walking into you during a dialog with another NPC, so I can't hold that against her.

Imagine her level of sarcasm if she was an Altmer vampire! (sometimes I so want to kill Taarie and her sister Endarie at Radiant Raiments, those arrogant snobs.. OTOH, they're klnda funny)

DestroyerDevourMaster

"Zu'u Alduin. Zok sahrot do naan ko Lein!"
Serana only bugs me when I'm talking to someone and she starts one of her tangents and drowns out the person I was originally talking to. It's times like that where I just want to shout her off a mountain. Other than that her dialogue doesn't bother me.

Pálrún

/\ A lot of NPCs do that, it's really rather annoying. Yesterday, I was trying to talk to the snow elf in the main Dawnguard quest to get Auriel's bow, and besides chatting, she wouldn't stop walking around, even pushing into me and walking between the elf and I, and we were pretty close as it was. Wat?
That's still not as bad as the many bugs I'm finding in Dawnguard, but that's another topic; suffice to say Vanilla Skyrim is a tad healthier.

Pete

If I get lucky and learn the fortify sneak and muffle enchantments, I then enchant some extra items have give them to her. I find sneaking with any follower generally fails. They have a 'mind' of their own and want to fight. If it's something I can do on my own and I don't go too far I have the follower wait.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts