Battle Music Won't Stop!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Yossarian

I've read about some others having this problem... but I have yet to find a solution.

The only music that ever plays is the battle music. The only time it stops is when I fight dragons - in which case there is usually no music.

I've waited in place for 5 in game days, gone to jail, died, paid bounty, scoured the map for anything I might have have not-dead... Of course I've restarted the program many, many times.

I've resorted to playing without music, and I keep hoping the issue will just go away. 30 hours of play time later it's still there.

Any ideas? Maybe a command to kill ALL enemies throughout Skyrim? Anything at all...

Thanks

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
They're still working on this, but if you read the patch notes it's actually considered a data bug so it has a kind of low priority. It's on the patch fix list if you check out their bug list on the unofficial patch website.

Volsung

Fortune favours the Bold
Why is this a problem?! I love the music!!

Yossarian

I'm not sure if you misinterpreted my post or what... but the Battle music playing at ALL times gets annoying. It's not a very long loop. Repetitive quickly.

Volsung

Fortune favours the Bold
The battle music as in the dragonborn song? I'm addicted to it, I stay in battles as long as possible! I agree it would get repetitive, but OT, there are a lot of people with this problem on all systems, so I would assume they will be on it shortly.

JohanL

404 Error
hi everyone, im new to this forum. just signed me up quick to help you fellas out with this battlemusic bug.
i have found a fix for this.

if this problem occurd because of the battle in whiterun or any other civil war battle. simply type this in the console: "removemusic MUScombatcivilwar"

this will remove the music from the script and for example if you are in a tavern, the usual tavern music will start playing again.

hope this help all of you guys. good luck!

kirak95197

Writer
A tad bit off topic but, hell it is completely off topic, Catch-22 is one of my favorite books :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts