• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Brumon The Third

Battlemage from Cyrodiil
Restrictions:
not allowed to fast travel unless by cart
no use of exploits
may only use manual saves before sleeping (resting)
when character dies must load from a previous manual save
may only use auto-saves in the event of a game freeze
do not activate overpowered/unrealistic perks (like conditioning; heavy armor weighs nothing)
must sleep for at least 8 hours every day (allowed to make rare exceptions)
must restore at least 5% of your health every day (through food, meals or potions)
can´t buy armor/weapons ( you will need to create them by smithing or get them from chests/enemies)
can´t sell armor/weapon to earn profit
start the game with nothing but your prison clothes
no use of potions while in immediate combat

Argon´s Backstory

So...do you want to know how an Argonian got caught by a buch of Imperials and sent to Helgen to die, right? The only thing that you need to know is that I don´t like these Imperials.... why you ask? Well, I think I can tell you that, when I was a child, me and my fathers went to Imperial City on Cyrodil to get a new life, that one in the swamps of Black Marsh was a pice of pl*ps.

My dad spent all days trying to find a job, while my mom cleaned the local inn for some septims, we were sleeping on the streets at night, even if we had money to pay a room, my dad said that we should keep all the gold we could. After some weeks, my dad would come back with a sack of food for us every day, he never explained where he got it, but my mom and I didn´t care.... until that day...that idiot day, when I saw my dad been murderd by a Imperial Guard at the plaza.

I tried to attack him with my fists, but he pushed me to the ground and walked away, my mom came crying at my dad´s corpse....and when I was 18 years old, my mom died for a unknown reason, after that, I walked trought Cyrodil, trying to find what to do next to my life. For 12 years I worked as a mercenarie in Anvil, that job didn´t pay well, but at least I could smash some skulls on it.

And after a little accident with my sword and the Count, I needed to flee from the city in hurry. These guards followed me till the north of Bruma where I lost them. And when I thought I had find some peace, I heard some screams and bam! I was knocked out. When I opened my eyes, I was here on this cart with three persons...

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
Some one should make a new place to post these journals...
Anyway 1: why did they bring you to skyrim to kill you?
2 your restrictions are not really that mush restricting
3 argonions are immune to disease so how did she die of ill

Flint firestorm

1 talk about a long run
2 read bigwoolys or my day is Fridays restrictions
3 ok not really illness but.....

There are plenty of restrictions you could play with. The popular set of restrictions are the ones layed out by BIGwooly here. Skyrim "Hardcore" Playstyle | Skyrim Forums
I use a slight variation of them myselves, but there is nothing that says you have to play by any rules to create a journal. Go forth and impose your will on Skyrim!!

As far as the journal goes, looking forward to seeing how you work it out, and what his goal in life is. Pure revenge?

Friday is My Day!

Hey man. I like what you're doing here, I just thought I'd say that finding and buying all of your armor is one of the funnest aspects for me. It's too easy just to craft it, them improve it to legendary.

But, I suppose only crafting your gear is a part of roleplaying for you. It makes sense. Enjoy yourself with this journal man. I LOVE mine!

Flint firestorm

Hey man. I like what you're doing here, I just thought I'd say that finding and buying all of your armor is one of the funnest aspects for me. It's too easy just to craft it, them improve it to legendary.

But, I suppose only crafting your gear is a part of roleplaying for you. It makes sense. Enjoy yourself with this journal man. I LOVE mine!
Oh man said your name wrong sorry.....
Oh and I love your journal!!!

Flint firestorm

Sounds better but an unknown illness sounds weird. You said earlier that she diad of sadness so why not say of a broken heart. I know it sounds cliché but why not

Brumon The Third

Battlemage from Cyrodiil
Day 1

After some minutes, we have been delivered to the guards of Helgen. I wasn´t on the death list, but these Imperial bastards made me go to the chopping block! And when I was ready to say hi to my parents, he appeared on the sky! A dragon! A real one! He started to attack the whole place with his fire, fortunately, I made it to a Keep thanks to one of the prisoners called Ralof, at there, he put out my binds and together we went trought the Helgen underground.

I crushed Imperials and giants spiders in the way with my bare hands, and sneaked past a bear too. At the end, we found an exit to Skyrim. Out of the cave, Ralof made me go to Riverwood with him, he said that her sister would help us there. During our walking to there, he said that I should enter the "Stormcloaks" at the city of Wildhem, a group of rebels that wanted to free Skyrim from the Imperials, I liked the idea....no, not the freedom thing, but the one that meant the end of all the Imperials.

In the middle of the travel, we found three stones with a strange shape, he called them "Standing Stone", and said to me to choose one, I didn´t understand why, but my eyes got tempted to the one that had a thief image on it, and when I touched it, a bright light appeared and went to the sky, I felt different, but I don´t know how.

After that, we met three wolves at the road, they tried to attack us, but we smashed them to the ground with my hands and Ralof´s bow. Finally, we reached Riverwood, there we talked to Ralof´s sister, who was glad to help us, she offered me some things, but I refused, I was going to do a fresh start in this new province...yes, I was going stay at Skyrim, there wasn´t anything that would make me go back to Cyrodiil right now, I was going to stay and....well, I will think on my next step. On that moment, his sister said that I should go see the Whiterun´s Jarl and inform him about the dragon´s attack at Helgen, because Riverood was defenseless. That looked pretty serious so...I decided to do it later.

It was four of afternoon, so I decided to look for a way to make some armour and weapons for me, on that in mind I went to the local´s blacksmith, where the owner asked to do some jobs for him, I accepted it because the man could give me something good in trade, after some forge and improvements, he congralutated me and let me stay with the iron dagger and the hide helmet that I had made for him, I thanked him and left the place, after that I went to explore the surroundings of that little town, I had found some plants and a mine, yes, a mine, unfortunaly, there was a bandit securing the place, I would have loved to smash him but...a dagger would not do that to him, so I decided to go back to Riverwood and check that place later.

At Riverwood, it was already geting dark, I entered the "Riverwood Trader" to sell the things I have found in my small adventure, but before I did that, I heard some argument about thiefs with the pair that controled the place, I didn´t ask them what it was about, I had my own problems on that moment. After I earned some money with the goods that I had sell, I bought some food for a future emergency.

I was ready to go to the local inn when a Wood Elf called Faendal came to me saying something about someone called Sven, I wanted to go rest but, his problem interested me, maybe I could receive some money helping him, he wanted me to deliver a letter that would make Camilla (the one he loved) never going to talk again to Sven, his "rival", I decided to deliver the letter to her. After I delievered the fake message, Faendal give me a sum of gold and said that I could ask him for help anytime, thinking about that, I rented a room at the inn and fell on the comfortable bed, I needed to sleep well, cause tomorrow I would go to that mine.

Sounds ok but you seem to be going a little fast paced. Try and slow down a bit
Do you mean his gameplay is fast paced? For me it's the writing. And nothing against you Brumon, but just try and slow your writing down if that makes sense. Try and think through the details of your playing. It seems like you are in a hurry to get the post finished. (my last post took me 2.5 hrs to write and that was after I had already played and taken notes.) Like your encounter with the wolves. You said you killed the wolves and then you moved on like it was NBD. Try and go into more detail about situations like that. A level 0 or level 1 character would have a very tough time with 2 or 3 wolves. Did you have a weapon, did you pound them with your fists like you did with the spiders, were you overwhelmed and had to have Ralof take care of them for you while you cowered behind a tree.

But keep up the good work, it will come to you ;)

Brumon The Third

Battlemage from Cyrodiil
Day 2

When I woke up, I felt incredible, I didn´t remember the last time that I had a good night of sleep...well, after I exited the inn, I decided to do some hunting before going to the mine, I had a good feeling about that day, it was a raining one (water rocks!). After I spent some time at the wild, I saw a fort (next place to be explored!) and fought a wolf, then, I went to the Riverwood´s trader and sold the wolf pelt that I had get.

When it was eleven of the morning, I started to walk to the mine of yesterday...then, I remembered of what Faendal has said to me, and decided to bring him along to explore that mine. Some minutes later, we (me and Faendal) were at the mine´s entrance, when the bandit saw us, he put out his sword and attacked, I tried to hit him with my dagger while my companion was shoting some iron arrows at him. In some seconds we had put the bandit down, I looted his armor and used it for better protection.

Then, we entered the mine, where we found some more bandits, that were crushed by Faendal´s arrows and my new stell mace (thanks dead bandit!). During the battle, I asked for Faendal´s bow and he showed me that he had two of them, he gladly give me one and stayed with the other, I give him a iron mace for a better close combat and continued trought the mine.
Then, we found a chest full of precious things, like bracers that improved the user´s bow damage, but while we were comemorating for the find, another bandit appeared and attacked us!

I quickly swinged my mace at him and crushed his head to the ground, pl*ps, his blood as all over my mace, it would take days to clean it off from my weapon. I knew that he wasn´t the only one that was hiding from us. We continued to walk in the mine and, after some seconds, we found a big room with the exit at the other side, there was a bandit standing near it too.

I crouched and picked my bow...I aimed to his head, it would be perfect, one shot, one kill from the dark, he would never know what hit him...then, I shoot, the arrow crossed the room faster than the light and in the course to the bandit´s head, and when I saw...the arrow hit the wall! Son of a @#$%$@, he moved one step to the right and evaded the attack! I couldn´t believe it, and the worst is that he noted us and called more bandits.

While Faendal used his bow to launch his arrows from the far, I ran to the encounter of the enemies to show them my mace. One by one, we sent them to the ground and looted their corpses. After everyone was dead, we exited the cave and went back to Riverwood with a smile on our faces, the mission went perfect and we could rest for now.

Brumon The Third

Battlemage from Cyrodiil
Day 3

When I woke up, I went to call Faendal for he tag along wih me on my next travel, but before we go, I gave him some armor that I had got from the mine´s bandits, he gladly wear it. Without loosing time, we started to walk to the fort that I had found yeterday, we would have some fun there. We approached the place quietly, we could see a bandit from the far away.

I crouched and took my bow, this time I would not loose the perfect shot, I aimed to his head and waited for the bandit to stop, then, I launched the arrow and... it hit the mountain behind him! I really need to train more my marksman, this is getting annoying already. I don´t need to say that the bandit called his friends and attacked us, but they weren´t a problem anyway, we took them out with our arrows in no time. After we searched their corpses we entered the fort and found another bandit at the top, I rushed to him and attaked him with my mace. After he died, we picked everything valuable from the fort and went back to Riverwood.

There, I sold the bandit´s loot and decided our next step, we would explore more of the Riverwood´s south. Said and done, we went to the wildness, there we have found a cave, where my curiosity screamed louder than my good sense.

We entered the place, Faedal wasn´t liking the look of it, but I said to him to not get nervous, because we could take anything together, after I said that, we have found two skeletons, fortunately, the didn´t notice us, so I crouched and took my bow, I aimed to his head and...the arrow hit him, wooo! I was so happy that I didn´t noted the other skeleton attacking us, however, thanks to Faendal´s mace, the enemy hasn´t made any damage to me.

I thanked Faendal and continued to walk, it didn´t take too much to we find the head of the place, a necromancer who was busy at an Arcane Encanther...wait, what the h*ll?! How there is an Arcane Encanther here on a cave, on a freaking cave?? Well, there wasn´t time to think about that, so I used my bow and did a surprise attack! He came in our direction and conjured a skeleton to help him, he wasn´t a problem, the real one was his master, who attacked me with all his magic, in seconds of battle I wasn´t feeling well, I was loosing a lot of blood and Faendal was crouched to the wall, trying to go back to the battle, I thought it was my end...but, I didn´t surrender, I ran to the exit like never before, he tried to kill me from the distance, but Faendal took the hit for me, all I could see was he falling to the ground.

When I exited the cave, all I could think was about Faendal´s sacrifice...I didn´t know him for so long, but I considered him as a friend.....and it was in that moment that I heard someone coming out of the cave, it should be the necromancer from before.

I got mace ready to face him, I should get revenge for Faendal, I needed to do it, and when the person got out of the cave, I prepared to attack. But, I stopped when I saw who was the person, it was...Faendal! He was alive! He said that the necromancer warned us to never come back and let him alive.

We both admited that we should not come back to that cave so soon. In this way, we continued our adventure trought the florest, I was so happy that my friend was alive, I couldn´t afford the death of another person that was close o me....after some walk we have found a fort ruin on the water near the cave. With everything that has happened before, I wouldn´t like to explore that place...for now. From the fort we could see some strange rocks, that reminded me from that ones near Riverwood, the ones Ralof called "Standing Stones".

I decided to check them out, and after a refreshing swin on the the big river that separated us from the stones, we had approached them, but before I exanimated the biggest one, I was bite from behind! It was a damn slaughter fish, I hated these things on Cyrodil, and now they came to Skyrim too? Ah! For the gods´ sake! I picked my mace and stomped that pesky creature, but Faendal called my attention for three more that were approaching us.

It took us some time to kill those things, they hided in the water and attacked when we weren´t seeing, well, after Faendal killed the last one with his bow, I picked the lost arrows from the water and went to examine the "Standing Stone", it had a image of a lady...sorry, not interesed in a power related to a woman.

Then, we have found a mill in the north of the "lady stone" ( I will begin to give names to these freaky places). There we have met a woman that worked alone at the place, she liked to have us as a guest. It was very dark now, and the woman didn´t let us stay at her place (@#$#@), so, we needed to find a place to sleep, we walked trought the dark forest in the try to meet a place to rest. And after some minutes of walking we have found a little cabin, where I thought we could sleep, but that wasn´t the case, there were two orcs sleeping there already, and I didn´t want any type of mess at that hour of the night.

Because of that, we continued our search, and during the way, we have met a traveler who wanted to sell some goods for us,but, we didnt buy anything and continued our search. The peace didn´t last long, we hand find a big bandit camp. The battle was incredible, while Faendal fought two bandits with his mace, I went face-to-face with a full armored one that attacked me with a greatsword, I evaded his attacks and swinged my mace at his torax, that after a few strikes, made him go down like a rock.

After I looted his shield from him, I went to help Faendal with the other two men. I killed one in a single hit, while the other has died by my companion´s attacks. Then, we continued the assault of the camp and killed the rest of the bandits, we sliced one by one with our weapons, even the magic one who made me remember of the necromancer. And after the last one was met his destiny at the ground, we have found what we have searched in the whole night, beds ( to be true, beds roll), we didn´t think twice, I fell tired in the one of the right, while Faendal slept in the other one at the left. Finally, we could sleep and forget everything about that day.

Brumon The Third

Battlemage from Cyrodiil
Day 4

We woke up with the sound of the rain outside...man, I love rain. We started to talk about what we would do next, but, we heard some noises caming from the mine inside the camp! It seems like that someone survived our assault to the camp last night, however, it would not live for too much.

We went inside the mine, there we found another bandit at the other side of the room, who was relaxing at the wall, I think he didn´t know of the attack from yesterday, because he was too calm and wasn´t noticing us. I took this oppurnity with both hands, I crouched, picked my bow, and launched an arrow to his head! It was a perfect hit, but it didn´t kill him.

Then, when he rushed with his greatsword drawn, we noted that he wasn´t a normal bandit, he was the chief! He got a direct hit on me, I started to bleed from my torax while Faendal attacked him with his mace. I swinged my mace to the chief from behind and damaged him badly, however, he turned around and hit my head with a powerful blow, I wouldn´t survive another hit, I needed to run, and, thanks to Faendal, I could exit the mine alive.

Again, Faendal fought the enemy alone to protect me, he was really a good friend, and this is why I needed to go back there and rescue him! I don´t know why, but I looked trought the skies, and , from nowhere, I sensed something strange, I felt like my muscles were getting solid, my wounds were being wounded, and I felt stronger than ever! I was in a perfect shape! How that happened, I don´t know, maybe my fights were making me stronger.

Well, that wasn´t the time to think about that, I returned to the mine, and when I entered the room, I found a dead body, it was on a darkspot, hard to see, so, I approached it, thinking the worse, was it Faendal? I crouched and saw who was it, the corpse was...the chief! When I turned around, I saw Faendal! He told me that he defeated the bandit at the last second.

I thanked him for the help, and, after looking around, we found a big chest at the wall near the bandit! We searched it and found some great things: a great sum of gold and a enchanted mace that could burn down my enemies.

After that, we have found a cell too, where a dead Imperial was laying. Before we go, I equiped my pickaxe and minered some iron ore from the mine walls, you never know when you are going to need these things, right? It was still raining outside the mine, for me it was ok, I love rain.

Then, we decided to go back to Riverwood. But, when we were heading there, something caught my attention, a warrior was walking trought the woods, killing some wolfs, he was wearing a strange armor, I talked to him and he said that he was from the Companions and that his name was Farkas, I asked who were these persons, and from what he said, I got that they were like the fighters guild from the others provinces.

After the conversation, we have found a liitle tower, where, as expected, we met some bandits. I bashed one with my shield to the ground and sent the other to the wall with my mace, and with Faendal´s arrows, the two bandits were dead in seconds, it was too easy. We went inside the tower and looted the whole place, I never saw so much much food in one place!

After we make the tower empty, we continued our travels. In some minutes Faendal asked me if we were lost, I didn´t want to admit but....yes, we were, I couldn´t remember from where we came. It was at that moment that we spotted a watch tower in our front. We approached it slowly, waiting to someone to attack us, but we didn´t see anyone, then, we entered the place, both of us gasped of the image of that place, skulls covered by blood at the walls and dead animals at the floor, it was a terrible sight.

Then, we heard something at the top of the tower, I went up to see what has made that noise, it was a necromancer...d*nm, he made me remember the one from the other day that almost killed us. I rushed to him and smashed his back with my mace, he tried to counter-attack, but I didn´t let him, I made a final strike that destroyed his skull , making him fell in the stairs. When I look down, I saw Faendal seeing the dead body at the first floor.

We discovered that the tower was from a city called Falkeath. It was going to get dark,then we decided to go to this place to pass the night. And after some minutes of walking, we finnaly found it. There was something happening at the cemetaray there, I asked what is was happening to a man nearby, he said that a little girl was killed by a man named Siding. We decided to check out about this story, and went to the jail to see this man.

There he said to us that he attacked the girl because his "transformation" went crazy, he told us that he was a werewolf! He said that a daedric lord give him a ring that could control the beast inside him, but something went wrong and now he is cursed. He said too that the only way to break this curse was killing some type of creature that was wandering in the woods.

After I talked to Faendal about all that, we accepeted to help him out, he thanked us and gave me the "cursed ring", however, when he put it out, he transformed into a werewolf! I swear, he was big and...big! He jumped to the prison´s roof and escaped! I would never believe that if I didn´t see it with my own eyes.

After what happened, we wanted to sleep immediately. But, when we were at the local´s tavern, I was insulted by a Redguard man, and I didn´t like it, we engaged in a battle with him, he wasn´t a challenge at all, after some stikes with my mace he fell down lifeless, the problem was that the guards didn´t like the mess at the tavern, and I needed to pay my bounty to them.

After everything was fine, we returned to the tavern, where we heard some stories about a boy in Wildhem that was trying to contact the Dark Brotherhood, I already has heard about them at Cyrodill, they are paid to kill people...seems good for me! Well, before sleep, we had been asked to deliver the dust from a honorable warrior who has just died to the city´s priest, we did it in no problem, and received a good sum of gold.

Now that I wasn´t tired anymore, I talked to the people at the taver to get some services, said and done, a man asked me to steal a letter from the blacksmith at the house nearby that was going to be delievered to the Imperials, when he said "Imperials", I accepeted the task.

I made Faendal wait for me at the tavern while I went to the smith´s house, when I approached the door, I noted that he wasn´t sleeping yet, and decided to wait for him to sleep. Thinking on that, I went to his forge and improved some of my weapons/armors to spent some time. It was eleven of te night, the blacksmith has finally slept, I looked around and picked the house´s door and entered the place.

There, I found him sleeping at his bed, I crouched and looked after the letter, I found it in the left of his bed, I walked slowly to where it was and...he woke up! Son of a @#$##, I ran to the exit of the house and escaped to the tavern, fortunately, noyone saw me at his house, so, I was fine. Faendal asked me if everything was all right, he could see that I was tired and looking nervous, I said that I was fine and that we should sleep. We rented a room and slept at the double-bed there, in the next morning, we would try to hunt that creature that Siding told us about.

Brumon The Third

Battlemage from Cyrodiil
Day 5

I woke up feeling more relaxed than ever, I called Faendal in his room and told him what we would do in that day, I said that we should track down the creature that Sinding told us about, Faendal nodded and followed me out of the inn, outside, we went to a store neaby to buy five health potion and two fatigue potion, you never know when you are going to need these. After that, we exited the town and went to the woods.

It didn´t take long for we meet a little rock construction near the road, again, my curiosity took the better of me, and we went inside it, one step on there, and a Springar attacked us! He rushed in my direction and used leafs to hurt me, LEAFS! And while Faendal used his bow to attack from the far I crashed her with my mace, ever avoinding her attacks (if you can call LEAFS an attack). In seconds, she was done, now it was only a piece of wood in the ground. After the fight, we entered the destroyed place and found a chest with some gold, an enchanted helmet and a little Amytse.

We looted the chest and continued our adventure in search of the creature, however, the peace was cut when we found a bandit "bridge tower" (it was above the road and had a bridge connecting to platforms of wood). Faendal didn´t lost time in picking his bow and firing arrows to the bandits that were above him.

I equipped my mace and went up a small mountain near the left platform, there I jumped to a bandit and killed it. The other one was dead when I saw, but, there was still one who was causing trouble to Faendal, I crossed the wooden bridge and swinged her out of the construction, she hit her head and collapsed in the rocks nearby.

We tried to find something valuable there, but...no luck, we only found some iron arrows and no more. After that we restarted our way to the beast. And in some minutes of walking, we have found it! It was like a big white deer (yeah, I know it sounds strange, but believe me, I saw it!).

It was drinking water from a little pound near us, I crounched near a tree and like a shadow, picked my bow and prepared the shot, all that I needed was that the creature didn´t move...and that was exactly what she did! %$#¨¨$, that was all could think while me and Faendal chased the creature for hours, and it wasn´t only bad to run, we had to fight a damn Draugs (or whatrever they are called, in Cyrodiil, we call them zombies).

And after we defeat the zombie, the beat stopped, it was trapped between two trees! I took this chance in a second, I attacked the deer with all my power and after some strikes, she was gone, I looted her body and when I turned around...a ghost dee appeared in front of me!! I gasped at first, thinking it was an enemy, but the ghost said it was the god of hunting, the one Singind said that cursed the ring. I asked if he could put out the speel he casted in the ring, but he said that I should do something for him first, he said somthing about finishing the "hunt", he showed me a place on my map and told me to kill someone there, I didn´accepeted at first, but I had no choice.

Back to town, I saw that the streets were almost empty and that the smith was out of his house, I thought that was the perfect moment to stole his letter to the Imperials. I left Faendal at the inn with the excuse that I needed to go to the bathroom and went to the target´s house. I looked around to see if anyone was near me and pick locked the door, inside the house I pciked the letter on the table and got the h$ll out of there before somemone noted.

I delievered the piece of paper to the old man ( that I got to know that used to be the Jarl of the town!), and he thanked me with a sum of gold. After that I decided to walk around the town to kill some time. And before I went back to the tavern, I harvested all te crops from the local´s farm, they might making me got a lot of money later on. At the inn, we eat some food and went to our beds to a good night of sleep.

Brumon The Third

Battlemage from Cyrodiil
Day 6

We awoke at nine of the morning and, without loosing time, we packed our things to go explore the nature, and for my joy, it was raining outside. We exited the town by the east gate and continued our yesterday´s path. It was everything good when we saw three imperials holding a stormcloak as a prisoner, they said to not intervain, but you guys know me. I picked my bow and prepared to attack, Faendal questioned me if that was a good idea, I answered him with a shot of my arrow at the Imperials´ back.

They started to shoot at us too, and while Faendal called their attention, I equipped my mace and shield and went agains the three. To be true, they weren´t that hard to defeat, after some hits they were only some corpses in the road. I tried to spot the prisoner, and when I saw him, he was laying at the grouns, near some big rocks, I think he fell on an bandit´s trap during his flee, oh well.

Faendal asked me what we would do about the bodies, he said if someone saw them, we would be in a big trouble. I didn´t think twice, we grabbed the corpses and left them at some bushes at the left of the road, now noyone will know what happened there. Man, I felt awesome with all that crime, it´s not that I like to kill people, it´s that I make justice with my own hands.

Faendal asked if we could get going, I nodded, but before we continued our travels, I looted the dead Imperials and werared one of their armor. Yeah, I hate the Empire, but the armor was better than our old ones, and I am not idiot. After I give a light Imperial armor to Faendal, we started to move again.

After some time in gazing at the Skyrim´s beatiful nature, we found a strange place, it was like a big destroyed fort, but when we entered it, my eyes oppened wide, that destoryed ruins was...Helgen. I didn´t recognize the place, it was a total mess, houses destroyed, walls at the gound, marks of fire everywhere ( that damn dragon made). We were shocked while searching the place, noyone has survived the dragon´s assault.

We wanted to exit that poor place the more fast we could, but when I saw the keep that I had entered with Ralof during the chaos, I stopped and went inside. There we repeated my steps from before, but this time, I gathered everything valuable that I could see. And after some minutes exploring the Helgen´s underground, we have found a dead end, I had forgot that a bunch of rocks has collapsed and closed the path while me and Ralof escaped from the cave.

Back at Helgen, we choosed to go to the east, why? Well...I don´t have any idea. Even when we weren´t fighting, I was happy inside, the beauty of that land, it was so greater than Cyrodiil´s, the mountains, the forests, damn, even the rivers were better in Skyrim than that toon land!

Unfortunately, we had to stop gazing at the place around us when we saw...a Stormcloak camp! I decided to check it out with my own eyes, there I talked to the head of the camp, his name? I am not good at remember names so....let´s continue. I asked him about the stormcloaks and their cause to fight against the Empire.

My surprise was that he talked to me like if I was an enemy, he wasn´t cool at well when he talked to me, like when he told me that "Only true Nords join the Stormcloaks to defend their lands". Thinking now, the rest of the camp was looking me with a strange look, at first I thought it was because of our armor, but I think it was because we weren´t Nords. Are they racist? The imperials I attacked didn´t treat me like that, even when I smashed them with my mace.

After we left the camp, I started to think about my choice in joining the Stormcloaks, would that be the best idea? The Imperials killed my father, and I wanted revenge, but...I don´t know, all seemed confusing at that moment, why the gurad killed my dad, guards kill when someone doens´accept to go to jail, but my dad wasn´t a criminal, was he?

It was when it hit me, the food that my dad bought to us every night was...stolen, the guard might have caught him stealing at that day and was going to put him at the jail, but my dad attacked him in despair! Everything I had believed so far was a lie? The imperials are good people and I was being the bad guy? I couldn´t believe in what I had discovered, I shouldn´t being mad at the Empire in all these years, it was my dad´s fault, but I understand him, he had done that to make us have a good life, I respect him for that.

My deep thought was cut when Faendal called my attention to the fall forest that we were entering. The twilight together the orange color of the leafs made the greatest thing I had ever seen. At that moment, I knew what I needed to do, I shouldn´t join the stormcloaks and yes the Imperils! I remembered Hadvar, the Imperial soldier that helped me to escpe from the dragon at Helgen, he didn´t want me to go to the chopping block and, thinking well, I think the stormcloaks only want to take control of Skyrim and get power from it, that Ulfrich is a power hungry for sure, Ralof could have been cool to me, but the rest were a d*ck.

Again, my thoughts were interrupted by an arrow crossing near my face, hitting a wolf near me. I thanked Faendal and he asked me why I was seem so lost in my mind, I said I was only thinking about the war, he said to not worry about that and to we find some place to sleep, the night was coming fast.

After some time walking in the orange leafs, we found a small shack, there wasnt´s noyone sleeping there and there was a garden behind it, together with an alchemy lab. We entered the place, I thought that we could sleep there for the night, but, what if the person that lived there appeared and saw us sleeping at his shack, it would be very strange, so we picked the flowers from the garden (I am not perfect) and continued our way.

The night has appeared to us and we couldn´t see a think infront of us. Fortunatlley, we spotted the light of firecoming from a village not so far from us. But, knowing me, nothing is perfect, two bears found us and started to chase me and Faedal, my companion stayed to fight one of the bears, while me (drinking a lot of stamina potions) sent the second bear to the village, where one of the guards attacked it. I picked my bow and helped the guard to kill the beast from the distance, in minutes the guard killed the bear with cutting its head with his iron sword.

I was going to go to the local´s inn when I noted that Faendal appeared behind me with some scratchs and tired to run, it seems he couldn´t defeat the other bear, but that was all right. We entered the tavern, and before going to sleep, we heard that we were in Ivarstead and that the town´s barrow was haunted, that catched our attention, we could go there in the next day, but for that moment, we fell in the bed, ready to have a good night of rest.

OOC
(PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT THE STORY SO FAR!)

Brumon The Third

Battlemage from Cyrodiil
Day 7

We awoke early in the morning, I greeted Faendal at the main room of the tarven and packed out things to go out. It was a great sunny day outside, it was a perfect time to wander around the town and search the surroundings.

To be true, there weren´t too much to look around, the only thing interesting that cathed my attention was the giant mountain near that was near us. Some of the villagers said that if you went up there, you would meet some people called "Greybeards", they told us that they could kill anyone with only one word. A freaking word!

I couldn´t believe all these stories about the "Greybeards", but we didn´t want trouble, so we continued our way. I wanted to see the mountain in a closer spot, so we went near it and...well, a bear attacked us. Faendal didn´t loose time to pick his mace and use it on the monster, and while he did that, I climbed a rock and shoot some iron arrows at it.

But the bear caught Faendal in a big strike that made him go to the ground, spitting blood , trying to stay alive. The beast wanted to fled from the battle, but I didn´t let it do that, I prepared an iron arrow and hit it in the thorat, making it fall dead .

I went to check if Faendal was all right, he stood up and said that he was okay, I felt reliefed by hearing that. Next we went back to the town, there I decided to sell some of the crops that I had to the local´s farmer, I earned a good sum of gold to spent later. It was then that we met the "haunted" barrow that the innkeeper told us yesterday.

Faendal seemed interesed to see if there was some coins in the ruins infront of us. Now he got me thinking, maybe we could see if the place was really haunted and get some golds in the mean time.

We entered the barrow, ready to find some kind of ghost, but first, we found a spiral staircase that was going down. It seemed a little broken, but we went down with no problems. At the end we found a shelf, where I picked a healing potion, and a path that lead to another room of the barrow.

We went trought the path, we could see some skelletons laying at some holes of the wall, I think we could have got some gold grom them, but I would not like to violate the "body" of a dead person. At the end of the way, we found the ghost! He said to us to leave that place and fled from us. We couldn´t go back in that moment, there was something wrong with that "ghost".

Unfortunately, the path that the ghost went was blocked by an iron gate. After some walking around the cold and dirt room, we found at the wall four levers. It was some tricky to understand what they did, but it didn´t take long to find the lever that oppened the iron gate.

After the iron gate, we found rooms full of traps, but with treasures at the end, like a book that made me learn more about Ilussion spells, maybe I could train those later on. Buy, one room took my attention, it was a large one, full of dust, and a giant door at the other side where we entered it. It has three images of rock on it, and a hole at the center, I thought something could be put there, but what? We turned around and continued to walk trought the creepy barrow´s inside.

And after a while, we found the ghost again in some sort of bedroom! He wans´t happy to see us, and attacked us with a spark magic, it hit us, but it wans´t that painful, I would try to attack the ghost, but you know....he was a ghost! My mace would not hurt him, so, while he was attacking Faendal, I found some kind of diary, I knew that was related to that ghost, so I picked it and, together with Faendal, ran to the exit of the dungeon.

The warm of the sun welcomed us when we exited that barrow and went to the inn, where I showed the diary to the innkeeper. In the final, we discovered that the ghost wans´t real! He was someone called Whyndelius, it seems that he wanted to haunt the people away from the barrow to have time to find a key to a big treasure that was inside the barrow´s dungeon.

The man gave me some sort of claw for solving the mystery of the barrow and for taking care of the fake ghost, yeah, I didn´t tell him that Whyndelius was still alive, but...oh well, at least noyone will get scared when seeing the "ghost" now. Talking about this, the claw that I got must be the key that Whyndelius was behind! However, I don´t think I would want to go back to that place so soon.

We went again to the forest near the town to do some hunting, unfortunately, we didn´t find any animal at all, instead, we met an Imperial camp! There I heard that they could use my help at the war, and that the Imperials´ base was at Solitude. There I saw too some soldiers that were really hurt, they had uglyl scars all over their bodies, we felt sick only by seeing them, the war was terrible.

We left the camp after saying bye to the soldiers and continued our hunt. We didn´t need to walk too much to find some ruins, there I was ready to face some bandits, but we found them already dead, I found that rather strange, I didn´t find any sign of blood on them, what the heck has happened there? I picked everything I could of food from the sacks that were from the dead ones and get out of there fast.

I was going to surrender from our hunting trip when...a freaking big spider shoot his web on me! That pesky creature! We used the same strategy from before, Faendal went head-to-head against the spider while I hurted her from above a rock with my bow.

For the second time this day, Faendal was took down by a monster, fortunately, I could defeat the beast with an arrow inside her head before it did something more to him. I helped him to stand up, he thanked me and said that we should go back before the night comes. I nodded and remembered the shack we had found yesterday, we could ask the person who lived there if we could sleep there too.

While we walked there, I thought some things about Faendal, he was being knocked out by the enemies too often, I know that they are strong and he tries to do his best, but...maybe I should continue alone.

When I finished my thoughts, we reached the shack, and, again, we didn´t find anyone inside, it was then when I found another diary, it seems like the alchemist that lived there has left this shack, so this means that...it could be mine? Yeah, I think this can be my house for a while.

Thinking in that, I went to the Alchemy table and tried to do something with the ingredients that I had, I needed to fail a lot before I finally made a working potion, and when I saw, it was already night, I said to Faendal we should sleep and rest for tomorrow´s adventure, he nodded and we went to sleep.

P.S: We didn´t sleep in the same bed, okay?

OOC
( PLEASE, COMMENT THE JOURNAL, PLEASE )

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts