Anyone Need A Voice Actor?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dar'Ryn

Hello all! I'm a new voice actor, hoping to get out there and get practice. I've auditioned for Interesting NPCs, and I would love to help others voice their mods. I tried to make one of my own with my Creation Kit, but it refuses to work. But, anyways! Is there anyone out there who needs a voice actor for their mod, and is willing to take in an inexperienced one?

Here's my profile-like thing (I can add more info if you need it):

Age: 14 (I don't think my voice sounds that young, though)
Experience w/ acting: Classes, audition for 3DNPC

So, yeah, if you'd be willing to give me a chance, please don't hesitate to post in this thread or shoot me a PM. Thanks! Also, if need be, I can post a voice sample.

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member

Dar'Ryn

Hello!

Thanks for the quick reply, I wasn't expecting one for a while! And thanks for the link, I'll definitely take a look at it! :)

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Well, I saw you pop up (new threads are also announced in the shoutbox, where I live), and Rayven's thread was immediately relevant. I had the time between bites of increasingly soggy shredded wheat to reply and link you, so it happened. Neat as you please. ^__^

Cassie

Hi I'm actually looking to make a big dlc sized mod here eventually. I'm going to first tackle a rivendell mod that I might want voice acting for, but my larger project deffinately will need voice acting if you're interested.

JoeReese

I'd be interested in trying. For reasons beyond my comprehension, I can do a great old, gruff, fat man voice. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Sah

Cassie

Dude that would be sick! I'm still in the process of building it atm. Still working on holds and all that but I have taken a very brief break to make another mod. Have you seen how to train your dragon 2?

Cassie

Hahaha well I asked because I'm creating the dragon sanctuary from that movie and could use some voices for dragons!

AliceLuxTrent

I too wouldn't mind being a voice actor for someone's NPC(s). I find it a nice hobby of mine (I'm good at voice acting children because even though I'm like, 20, my voice has a hint of a childish (or at least a younger teenager) voice.)

The only downfall: I have a low quality mic (but I'll hopefully be getting a better one in a month or two). So I'm open too. Would really appreciate an opportunity, since no one else is really willing to give me one (I don't mean anyone on here, just a lot of people on various different things in general).

Btw, I'm new here, so hi. xD

Sah

hello
this one would like to introduce her self, this ones name is Sah, please look at profile picture....this one is a computer character
:D

this one is very interested in your talents of the voice, since this one has none, and can only grunt in battle :sadface:
this one is a movie actress...see my Picture Album STORY OF SAH for this ones portfolio... very good videos, but they would be better if ts one had a very unique voice

this one dose not know if any one can help? this one needs some one to be my voice for the upcoming video series: Sah & The Dragonborn & Dawnguard: The Way of Sah

that means you will have to do all the quest voice overs for me....as you can see NO MOD involved...this one wants a voice...can any one help....its a big project just look at what I have recorded so far...you will be doing the voice for all the new quests

soon this one would like to go into a partner ship with other people for Season 2 & 3, and will be posting a list of positions available for the project, like Wardrobe (MODS)...Sound (music selection)...Graphics Director (ENB's) ext......this one is talking to the WACHOWSKI BROTHERS if they can be Directors :cowboy: ....any one have contacts in Disney?...:p

The STORY OF SAH is the work of one person...learning every thing as I go...mental & emotionally taxing
who wants to be the voice of Sah?
<3<3<3

PS .......best of luck to Dar'Ryn <3 & AliceLuxTrent <3 in your dreams...you both have the passion....who knows one day you could be doing real movie voice overs like ICE AGE ext ext <3<3<3

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts