Xbox 360 Any dupe glitches still work?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Derp

Turtle power!
Im looking to duplicate ulfric's clothes but cannot find any info about any working duplication glitches. Does anyone know of any working ones, and if so can you explain it to me or give me a link to something that does?

Chadonraz

Well, the mannequin in the cellar in Heljarchen Hall kept duping the first boots I put on it. Every time I gave it different boots, a shiny pair of Elven boots awaited upon my return.
The upstairs mannequin in Lakeview did the same with the first chestpiece I put on it, and even with the Masque of Clavicus Vile.

I personally found both glitches annoying. :D

Edit: these were on the 360, post-1.9

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
You can also use dead thrall on an NPC that isn't over level 40. After taking off all their gear and going through a loading screen, they will reset all apparel. For generic NPCs such as bandits, it will be different pretty much every time. But for NPCs like Ulfric, they will generate their unique items again.

Admiral Snackbar

it's a...well, you know.
1. Head to your house in whiterun
2. Have Lydia follow you
3. Drop item(s) you want duplicated
4. Tell her to pick them up
5. Go back inside house
6. Leave house
7. Fast travel to stables
8. Fast travel back to Whiterun
9. Pick up your stuff where you dropped it (not all of it will dup all the time)
10. Have a snack and enjoy your new stuff.

:)

ChudMacGud

Elite Bard
I just checked to see if the mannequin dupe glitch still worked for me on the 360. I tried a few techniques to get it to work with no luck. I wonder it was fixed on the last update.o_O

Last edited:

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
I just checked to see if the mannequin dupe glitch still worked for me on the 360. I tried a few techniques to get it to work with no luck. I wonder it was fixed on the last update.o_O

It was, follower drop, fast travel doesnt work either.

The only one is Hearthfire Mannequin DLC

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
1. Head to your house in whiterun
2. Have Lydia follow you
3. Drop item(s) you want duplicated
4. Tell her to pick them up
5. Go back inside house
6. Leave house
7. Fast travel to stables
8. Fast travel back to Whiterun
9. Pick up your stuff where you dropped it (not all of it will dup all the time)
10. Have a snack and enjoy your new stuff.

:)

Patched.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts