any americans ever played skyrim in australia? by any chance?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jonathan90

well known member
I know this is a very rare question since I am an aussie bloke true blue,"no slang intended" but I am very curious about this, and I know this is a very rare question. But any of you american guys and girls ever just got on a plane trip to my australian land anywhere around this countrey and sat there from america your home land, and played a game of skyrim?

But if not???

would you like to play skyrim in australia? because I am hoping the next time I go to thge states in the usa,that I play a game like skyrim....hopefully with tanya my american freind here, "if she comes to australia" of course or I go to america. I just hope we can play skyrim together.:Dso how about you guys????ever played skyrim in australia? if your from america or any where else around the world?

Irish

Thane of Solitude
I think if I ever went to Australia, sitting inside and playing Skyrim would not be high on my priority list. I'd rather explore and do tourist-y things, honestly.

Nighthiker77

I used to be an adventurer, until I took a controller in the palm.

Just teasing of course. I'm American, and adventured a lot in my 20's. Greece, Russia, England, Switzerland, Spain, Costa Rica, 4 days in the Grand Canyon. As cool as skyrim is, you can play when you get home. Those precious days overseas are something you will remember for the rest of your life.

But if your lady friend is into it, then by all means hehe..

jonathan90

well known member
I just wanna play skyrim anywhere at all.

One day I hope to return to the USA and play skyrim there, and also england would be a cool place to play skyrim as well.:D Because england is where magic began!!!!!Australia is just a big shrubby place ,just to let you all know.That's if you have been to the western and eastern suberbs of melbourne.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
It is highly probable that playing Skyrim inside of a house in Australia is no different than playing Skyrim inside of a house in the US, jonathan90 . Or am I missing something? :confused:

jonathan90

well known member
It is highly probable that playing Skyrim inside of a house in Australia is no different than playing Skyrim inside of a house in the US, jonathan90 . Or am I missing something? :confused:
Yes, but I want to play skyrim anywhere at all even europe or england, and the usa as well. But it would be culturally different but not physically different. But it's still the same but different.:DThe only fluffin thing you won't hear in the usa is a big fat ass magpie quirckling at your doorstep.

jonathan90

well known member
how the fluff does being in Australia make any difference playing skyrim lmfao
It does not make anything different , it's just culture wise mate.

is you won't have a magpie going quirckling at your doorstep, that's it and hearing american or aussie accents.

jonathan90

well known member
That's what you will be doing in my room as you play skyrim mate.:cowboy::beermug:and you need a stubby and a cascade beer and my bbq outside.010.JPG

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
I'm not sure I understand it..
Why do you want to play Skyrim in different countries? :) I agree on the culture thing, but there are better ways to experience culture. I think you learn more about a country if you go outside instead of playing games.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts