All Skyrim Books in Kindle Form!!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.

Volanere

Grand Magister
Wow i gotta check this out.

Saozig

Hippy
Thanks. I assume since this blog post was made over a year ago, Bethesda doesn't have issue with this. Downloaded to check out later. I used to ignore reading the books, but now am taking the time to read them in-game and am pleasantly surprised at how many I really enjoy. In fact I was hunting for the Skyrim Book Club Thread to talk about my latest read when I saw this one.

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
I've downloaded the .mobi file directly to my Kindle 4 and it works a dream. Content indexing and chapter order is spot on!

Kudos to this guy for doing it!!!!

I'm well impressed!

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Interesting! I almost never read the books in-game, so this is going to be nice to have on hand for light reading while riding the train or sitting around.

I'll have to transfer it over to my tablet and check it out later. Thank you for sharing this!

KD.

Thanks so much for sharing this! I sometimes skip books in-game, because I get so distracted by them, and I almost always regret it. This is great for when I'm away from home but missing the Skyrim experience.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
It's funny because that first screenshot of the books is from Oblivion, not Skyrim :p

Anyway, I'll have to check this out. My sister got a Kindle for her birthday a few months back.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Since I can't be arsed to read the books in-game, this is perfect. Thank you so much for sharing this! :D

Volanere

Grand Magister
Just got it for the ipad its pretty legit.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts