Xbox 360 Aela the Huntress wife suddenly gone (not from temple)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The One Nuge

So one day I was questing with my wife Aela and suddenly some Thalmor attack me because i was near the embassy, i fall of a small cliff and the Thalmor soon follow and i dispatch and kill them and then I go to look for my wife and she is no where to be found. Ive tried fast traveling, going to the companions main place and none of it seems to work, i got no notice that she was killed. she is simply..gone. Can anyone help me with this?

Pestilence

Uneducated guesses since 1983
If you have the Companions quest to speak to the leaders, place your objective on that and you'll find her in no time.

Pestilence

Uneducated guesses since 1983
Well, your wife would not have jumped off the cliff with you. She would have found the closest route to your location. Aside from the obvious solution you might want to simply wait a few days to see if she shows up wherever it is that she resides (Jorrvaskr or Breezehome). Sorry I couldn't be of more help, maybe someone else can suggest a more appropriate course of action to resolve your problem. Best of luck!

The One Nuge

Yeah ive tried for the last three days (real time) to find her. I dont own a house and I know she says she has one but i havent been able to find it and shes not in Jorravskr thanks anyways though i appreciate it

LoadZ

Did u figure this out? I'm having the same problem. I JUST married Aela and immediately after the wedding ceremony she just walked out the door saying "I wonder where we'll live... I guess you could stay with me."

I bought a house though and she isn't there.... Where the F is she? I haven't gone outside of a city with her so she couldnt possibly have died.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
She does have a room in Jorravskr, although it is kinda hard to find, its the one with the wolf fur on the table look there, or go back to the cliff area, chances are she's just stuck somewhere in a glitch or something.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
Did u figure this out? I'm having the same problem. I JUST married Aela and immediately after the wedding ceremony she just walked out the door saying "I wonder where we'll live... I guess you could stay with me."

I bought a house though and she isn't there.... Where the F is she? I haven't gone outside of a city with her so she couldnt possibly have died.
did you talk to her before she left the temple about were you were going to live? If you did and tyou choose "her place' its a room in Jorravskr and if you select your own house, well its your house. if you want to move with her simply talk to her and choose that chat option :) hope it helped

LoadZ

It did, I actually found her in Jorravskyr and asked her to move in with me. Now she makes me food 'n shizz. Sick wife.

Bauer

Hi, i am having exactly the same problem!! i recieved no letters of inheretance. we had a house together in whiterun, breeze.... (next to the blacksmiths). ive even checked the blacksmiths bedroom just in case shes havin an affair. someone pls help. i cant even re marry!!

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
You married her, talked with her about the marriage options, and have seen her in your house?Possibly she might be out and about, wait in the house for a while, otherwise reload your save?

Bauer

right after searchin high and low, ive finally found her dead (and for some reason naked) body!! but why have i not recieved an inheretance letter?? its been days, (game time: prob few months)

Exoskelebilly

*inhales deeply*
K so I'm playing skyrim on 360 trying to find a totem of hircine I end up getting to the cave without Aela. I assumed she was just considering i didnt use fast travel. I killed the troll and got the totem but no Aela and no new quest option. For the longest time I couldnt get a partner not a merc not a friend I couldnt get anybody to come with me anywhere. I ended up being able to get a partner but still no sign of Aela I have dawngaurd and hearthfire and im not married to Aela. the reason I need her is to become a werewolf again. can anybody help. S.O.S.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts