• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    -A Night at the Manor Labeau-
    This is the private/story thread for the RP "A Night at the Manor Labeau." If you have the desire to post a comment or discuss about this story, please do so in our OOC thread.
    -Guest List-
    Joan Louain - Linamina
    Garrick Neverwin - Ovalteenies
    Frelda Knollin - Znowcicle
    Climbs-Through-Craft - Captain Nagisus
    Welcome to the Manor Labeau...
    -6th, Sun's Dusk 4E 203 at the Manor Labeau, just before the party is to start-

Everything was perfect. The air in the marshes outside was delightuflly still, and it was warmer than the area must have normally been at this time of year; the perfect evening for the perfect party. Inside the manor, things seemed to be even more in order than anyone had planned. The maid was scuffling about the place franticly making last minute adjustments. She jumped at the slightest noise as if expecting her master to be over her shoulder, ready to explode if she placed one vase at a wrong angle or left one speck of dust on an end table. Master Labeau demanded perfection although to the naked eye, it all would have seemed pristine.

But not to Phineas Labeau's. Everything in the place had to be beyond the expected for his guests. He walked into the entry hall and began giving the place one last look-over before people started arriving. The manor was just about ready by now. After all, he had had Lisa working on it for the past twenty-four hours. He couldn't remember if he'd allowed her a break or not. She had done a good job. Although he hated to admit it, the place looked fantastic.

The rugs in the entry hall were clean and straight; sure to feel plush under the feet of his guests. Surely they would appreciate that. The entry hall istelf was grand. Golden chandeliers hung from the ceiling, lighting the marvelous wood carvings of men on horseback and the beautiful, old tapestries brought from High Rock with the jovial flickering of flames. In a matter of minutes, Philip, the butler, would be standing at the large, gilded oaken door taking coats from their numerous guests and welcoming them to the manor. He smirked at himself for a moment and then remembered the task at hand.

He walked into the next room his guests would likely enter; the living room. The first thing anyone would notice was the large, brick fireplace in the center of the room. The warmth inside of it was already crackling happily. Around the fire sat large, comfortable looking armchairs of assorted hues of red and blue. Phineas clapped his hands once as he imagined his guests enjoying eachother's company while gathered around this flame, "Ah, glorious." He almost had an urge to pat himself on the back, then he came back to reality, "LISA!" he shouted for the maid. She was at his side in a moment; almost shivering.

"Yes sire?" she squeeked timidly.

"I must ask," he began walking briskly toward the dining hall, the maid following with quick steps, "have you finished setting the tables in the dining hall?"

"Yes Master Labeau, I have." she took a deep breath and continued, "I had just finished that and was about to finish up dusting the banisters, sir." She looked at him expectantly as the both of them entered the room in question.

"Good," he said shortly, "you may go. Our guests will be here any minute!" With that, she ran off faster than Phineas would have thought possible.

The dining hall was indeed in splendid shape. He would be proud to host a dinner in this room. The tables were clothed in golden colored, silk cloths and set with fine ivory plates embelished with gold. He continued quickly to the kitchen, the small flames atop the candles that were set on the table swaying in his wake.

The door to the kitchen swung open with force as Phineas stepped inside. The chef was hard at work stirring something inside a cauldron. "It's nearly time, Daniel. I pray things are in order?" He knew they would be without asking, but it was a habit of his to ask either way. If there was one thing Phineas knew, it was that his chef could always be counted on. For anything.

"Aye sir." The chef called over his shoulder, still stirring the contents of his pot. "Dinner will be ready for your guests. I'm sure they'll love it." He turned around and wiped his forehead with the back of his hand, "You know my stew is to die for sir!" The both of them laughed heartily and Phineas nodded as he walked out.

When he arrived back in the entry hall, he noticed a few of his guests had already been arriving. Aela and Skjor of the companions were there, looking a bit uncomfortable in their fine clothing. Phineas chuckled to himself. Tolfdir from the College was standing in the doorway, handing his coat to the butler before stepping in. Phineas greated them all warmly and called for his maid to show them to the living room and serve them drinks.

He hoped his wife and son would soon come downstairs and join him in the entry hall to welcome more guests as they arrived.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Climbs-Through-Craft neared the Labeau Mansion on his horse, Gaspar Gregory Grahamson I (the second and the third are both of Gaspar's colts), a creature with a faithful heart, but a seemingly nonexistent brain. Unfortunately, Gaspar found this a good time to veer left. The equine idiot then noticed a tail (his own of course) and decided to chase it. Even more unfortunately it would seem, is that Climbs loved Gaspar as a pet, not as a mere steed, and would not tug on the reins. Hence, Climbs sat there, on his horse, for a few minutes, in quiet pity of his horse. Eventually Gaspar grew tired and chased a frog, which luckily headed to the Manor Labeau. Climbs tied his mentally void pet and steed to a dead tree, and tried to ignore how heartbroken the horse looked as he walked to the door of the manor, about five minutes before he or any of the guests were truly expected, and rapped his knuckles against the door.
    "Oh Master Labeau? Or whatever your first name is? I have the strangest feeling it's Deaumont."

mamali

Henry was at 5th floor , in his practicing room . the room was very very dirty , there was wholes all over the place because he was practicing chain lightning for the last two weeks and also whole place was black because of all the smoke . he thought that its time to get ready but another try for a better shot won't hurt .... OK , lets try once again ...but harder than ever .... guests won't here it ... .

the Whole place got into blue light , everyone from outside could see the blue light coming out of the fifth floor window . well , they didn't hear it but i guess they saw it !

Henry hates guests , actually he hates everyone except his parents .he rarely leaves the room , spends most of his time on practice and study . he really doesn't like to see this many people , but he still hears the sound of his father in his head : i need you tonight .... he can never say ''no'' to two people that he loves ...

he walks out of the room while wearing his black '' fine clothes '' . he walked down stairs to the entry hall while thinking what would his father tell him about the lighting ........
    some of the guests were already at the hall , henry knew one of them very well ,Tolfdir from the collage who was standing in the doorway ... henry went to his father ... hello, is everything ready father ?

Linamina

Coming into view was a finely crafted cart drawn by four beautiful Mares, who's fine coats and manes seemed unaffected by the Marsh's moist air. It's driver, a rather small stiff backed breton man, tugged the reins softly to slow the beasts as they approached the manor.

Within the cart, a heavily armed Imperial man sat with the overly lavished Joan Louain, whom wore a minx shoulder coat to beat Skyrim's chill and make something of a fashionable first impression. "You're sure you won't need me, milady? These marshes are a perfect place for Bandits to attack, and an entire manor full of rich folk will be all too tempting for them." Joan merely sighed. "I'm sure the Master of the manor will have this place secure, Dilius. We've been through this time and time again. Lets just be thankful the trip here was uneventful." Joan, as usual, was worried more for first appearances than anything else, but the fact they hadn't suffered a road ambush on the way here was a good sign. Dilius made no remark, just nodded politely. A rather raunchy past with the noblewoman had left the Imperial somewhat protective of her, which was Joan's intention in the first place. It kept him on a stronger leash than any payroll could.

The Cart stopped just outside the door, the Breton driver jumping down and brushing himself off before opening the door and holding out a hand. The noble's delicately gloved fingers pressed down on the driver's hand as she climbed out, studying the Manor in all it's magnificence. She wrapped her minx coat tighter around her bosom as the chill came back before regarding her driver. "You may leave." The driver bowed quickly and closed the cart door before climbing back up to his seat and driving off.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    After having recently taken and disposed of three coats into a nearby closet, Philip Baudin looked upon this evening's festivities with high anticipation. He already knew his master was in extremely good spirits, and this always put himself in a good mood. Master Labeau so loved to entertain, and he was quite skilled at throwing parties. But tonight. Tonight's revelry would be sure to surpass all previous gatherings.

The butler almost did a double-take at the two owners of a pair of coats he had just put away. Two Companions are here tonight, he thought. I almost failed to recognize them in their fine clothes and, uh, cleanliness. He allowed the slightest of smirks to creep across his lips, making sure no one saw it.

Tolfdir from the College was also an early arrival. Not surprised to see him here this evening, Baudin thought. If only the good wizard could teach a thing or six to our aspiring young necromancer, Henry. One year at the College couldn't possibly teach him enough about control. I wonder who else witnessed the bright, blue light coming from the fifth floor. He smiled warmly at the thought of his master's young son.

And who should show up at his father's side soon after, but Henry himself, dressed rather finely, too. A knock on the door snapped Baudin out of his reverie. As he opened it to welcome the newest arrival, the butler could have sworn he heard the guest speaking out loud, possibly mentioning something about a Deaumont.

UnLonged

True to the Name
    Manor Lebeau, the splendor of the structure is like a painter's final touch on a piece, the marshes being the base of the craft. Garrick made his way through the outside wilderness and marshes on foot, not like the other party-goers that arrive with sophistication. His clothes are not of the upper-class citizen that are adorned by luxurious attires. Most of them arrive with servants of their own, if Garrick were to come in this gathering by his usual clothing, he would be mistaken for one. Luckily enough for him that a noble he helped earlier provided him with his current apparel, despite his dire need for being presentable, he felt that he just exploited someone of their debt.

He pressed the sleeve of his shabby looking coat on his nose as he walked along the marshes, the smell is quite exotic and unusual to his senses. The coat is a welcomed part of his person as if it wasn't for its cover, the mud that fling from the wheels of carriages would eventually make their way to his borrowed clothing. As he approached the doors of the manor, a bright blue light appeared from one of the windows high above the manor. A light show? The rich truly have all the amenities they desire. This thought grew more as he finally entered the manor. His eyes gazing the the magnificent structure, his head up above the ceiling, while he removed his coat, and handed it to the butler, unaware that it is covered in mud.

Garrick walked to the center of the entry hall, still taking in such magnificent sights with his mouth slightly agape. Man, I should have my singing voice ready just in case that Paulette lady asks me to sing. I might look more a fool than now if my voice cracks.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Mrs Labaeu finished with her make up which covered nearly every inch of her small head, she then put on her perfectilly made dress on her body and she then fixed her hair into a braid, which she then beautifully decorated with red rose petals to match her magnificent red dress, laced with fine jewels of different type and colour. She looked like a born princess and she knew that this is what she deserved. Mrs labaeu then left the room and went down stairs, after checking her son wasn't still practising his bloody fluffing irritating magic which sometimes woke her up in the middle of the night.

Mrs Labeau gave pleasant smiles to the men, giving them little cirtses, but the women she ignored and simply gave little nod in their direction. She walked over to her son and put a hand on his shoulder, before licking the tip of her index finger and using it to clean a little mark on her sons face. When she was satisfied with the look of her son she went over to a few guests and began to tell them about her son and how he was such an embarrassment when he was younger, not caring that she humiliating her son before even all the guests had arrived.

Linamina

Joan walked up the steps to the butler and gave him the coat. "Do be careful with it, it's probably worth more than you." She spoke with a sly wink to cheer the dear butler up from that remark. She walked in and already started mingling with the other guests when she saw the apparent lady of the house who merely nodded at her like she was some commoner. "Well then..." Joan seethed to herself, already wondering if her marriage with Master Labeau was faulty. How delighted she would be to help that..

She shook her head and moved on, letting events unfold for themselves. She didn't want to rush into the good fun just yet. Still, she was dying to meet this Phineus Labeau, having a weakness for mysterious men.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Climbs-Through-Craft walked into the manor and surveyed his surroundings, slightly overwhelmed by how large it was. Even though there were many floors, the ceiling was still high. He then looked to the butler and said, in an attempt to be funny, "Well, it should suit you that this manor is outside of Solitude. If it were within sight of my home I fear it might feel upstaged!" He laughed slightly at his own joke, and handed the butler a white fox-skin scarf and 100 septims. "Buy yourself a treat," he then added, as he turned towards Mrs Labeau and her young child. He listened for a while to the (embarrassing for Henry) stories. Climbs then looked down to the small boy. "So, you're the heir to all of this, eh? And I assume you were the one that produced that bright light from one of the upper windows. You must be quite the magician, if not quite the skilled magician."

mamali

henry was still in entry hall ... he asked his father is everything ready but he didn't get the answer .. mr.labeau looked very worried . and then his mother came down the stairs (finally !) She walked over to henry and put a hand on his shoulder, before licking the tip of her index finger and using it to clean a little mark on her sons face .then she started talking about henry before his collage . henry was totally embarrassed and he really liked to control his mum with a spell and keep her quiet for this night. but he finally decided to go to a corner , somewhere quiet .
    once he decided to walk away an Argonian who was standing there started talking to henry : So, you're the heir to all of this, eh? And I assume you were the one that produced that bright light from one of the upper windows. You must be quite the magician, if not quite the skilled magician." . henry spent a minute just looking at this freaky weird Argonian and thinking what should he say about the light . he didn't come up whit a good answer so just said : ahh , i'm sorry ... sir .... i don't know what are you talking about ... i must go .
    henry walked away as fast as he could , he could hear Argonian's freaky laugh from behind ..........

dunklunk

Of course, it was Baudin's job to know all the guests who would be attending tonight's party. For him, first impressions were usually lasting impressions.

He immediately liked Garrick Neverwin, because anyone who was oblivious to his own muddied coat could not possibly be so full of himself as most of the others here tonight. Instead of placing the filthy garment with the others in the closet, Baudin put it aside. He would give it his own personal attention, returning the coat to Neverwin as if it were brand new. Naturally, the butler thought, if he never knew the coat was dirty to begin with, he would never recognize that it had been cleaned. Baudin just smiled at the irony of it all.

Now Joan Louain, on the other hand, was the type of personality he had grown accustomed to over the years. For better or for worse. Her condescending comment about the worth of her coat was par for the course with the rich and powerful. Her mischievous wink was also somewhat predictable. Women of her ilk. . .Baudin paused, correcting himself. Attractive women of her ilk seemed to have a formula that they all seemed to know better than the backs of their hands. The butler saw it thusly: start with the vinegar, then follow with the honey. Works everytime. He slowly bowed his head, so no one could see the little smile forming on his face. He was certain he would be doing a lot of smiling before this evening was over.

Climbs-Through-Craft was another guest Baudin found to be likeable. Most guests never gave him the time of day, but the personable Argonian not only made small talk with him, but even laced it with humor. Baudin accepted his scarf and bowed graciously in gratitude at his 100-Septim tip, however unnecessary it was.

With a lull in the arrival of more guests, the butler quickly placed Louain's coat and Climbs' scarf in the coat closet. He then picked up Neverwin's coat and made haste to clean it in one of the back rooms before there were more knocks on the front door.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Frelda Knollin played with a curl of her honey colored hair as she rode silently along in her carriage. She had been laying on a small bed of red fabric with one elbow propping her up as she stared over at the person her father had hired to protect her while she was at the party that was being hosted at the Labaeu Manor. Her Dark green eyes flitted with the flicker of torchlight as she looked at the man across from her. She smiled as he finally made eye contact tapped his leg with her foot that was encased in an elegant pair of shoes.

"I was assigned to you for protection, Miss Knollin, and for nothing else." He shifted himself further from Frelda and she giggled tilting her head to the side.

"What? You don't like me?" She asked in a coy sort of voice as her lips spread into a wider, playful smile. The cart came to a stop and the horses grunted and huffed as they shook themselves and bent down to pluck the ground of grass that had managed to poke through the surface of the steadily melting snow. The man that was guarding her stood up, as much as he could in regards to the low ceiling, and opened the carriage door.

"Your stop...Miss..." He muttered gruffly as she stood and gathered her cloak about herself. He adverted his gaze from her, even though she looked at him steadily throughout her exit of the carriage. Once she was on the ground she turned and winked to the man.

"Am I not supposed to you accompany you then, Miss?" The man asked somewhat bewildered by her sudden turning.

"This shall be continued on my return..." She said to him with a sly smile. She turned as the man eagerly closed the door, glad to be rid of her for a while, but dreading the ride back to her home.

Frelda knocked on the door assertively, her blue gloved hands rapping tactfully before she retracted her hand back towards her full bosom clothed in a silky blue fabric that hung slightly from her body until the dress reached her waist. From that point the dressed fluffed outwards cloaking her legs in bountiful, colorful skirts. She adjusted the package under her other arm, a painting of hers covered in linen for protection, and adjusted her the folds that fell over her breasts as she waited on someone to answer the door. As the door began to open, she smiled a crooked smile to herself with her eyes glittering suggestively.

"Time for another game." She said softly to herself as the light from the chandelier spilled across her.

UnLonged

True to the Name
    Soon after, the buzzing noise of mingling people took over the massive living room. The space was beautifully adorned with furniture of differing yet complementing styles. Garrick is somewhat hesitant to go and dive in on the conversations held by some of the guests. It is not the case of him being socially awkward or shy, he could easily talk endlessly and have a good time with others, but those "others" he usually commune with are those of the same social standing as he is. Only time the higher ups of the social ladder would talk to him is if they need wheels of eidar cheese delivered to their doorstep or if they have an infestation of wild beasts in their lush, expansive gardens.

He decided to just walk around the room, and silently observe the socializing guests, hoping to perhaps catch a thing or two on how one should keep another's company. One thing he should have noted is being presentable on the eyes. A speck of mud on his cheek and the shaggy style of his hair would surely revolt the snootiest of them. He stuck around a middle-aged woman and an adolescent man who appears to be her son, almost of his age he surmised him to be. He was quite puzzled as he listened intently at the conversation the woman and the other guests are having, mainly with how the woman begun the conversation - putting her son in a humiliating position in front of other people. Garrick's face was blank but his inner thought of bewilderment is ripe in his eyes. He couldn't fully argue with the woman -even though he can- as he thinks that that is what is proper in the world of sophisticated people.

Gathering what he knew to be correct, he cleared his throat, brushed his clothing off of its imaginary dust, and walked in on an elderly individual. As he took his steps, he repeated his opening conversation in his head over and over again until he feels that it is apt. He took off with a good start -a slight bow in respect before speaking- as any individual should. "Fair evening, sir. Garrick Neverwin." After that, it all crumbled down. "You see, I have a horse back at home. It was an awful creature! The only thing it did was eat hay. You can't even use the damned thing for riding as it has unusual bumps on its sides, making your saddle area sore with each gallop. Of course by gallop I meant stride, a horse's distinguishing attribute is his speed, yet this one here couldn't even make it pass his den without taking a break. Terrible, terrible creature." He went on and on about his horse, which in reality is actually a fine steed, smiling all the while. The elderly man just looked at him with a frowning opening on his mouth and furrowed brows, the wrinkles on his could have worsen if its possible. He was perhaps too polite to not insult or tell the truth of his nonsensical blabbering. Garrick just nodded him goodbye and walked away to take a seat on the quaint chair opposite the fireplace, feeling quite good about himself.

Linamina

Joan strode gracefully though the crowd of guests, staying quiet as she absorbed the conversation of others, feeling a bit peckish for a good rumor about their enigmatic host. At the same time, she hoped to find a recognisable face. She had been to many noble gatherings before but none in Skyrim. It was then she saw a rather muddy looking man talking like a noble which threw Joan off a bit yet somehow peaked her curiosity. Then again, she had to remind herself that there weren't just nobles in tonight's soiree.

Having thought that, she thought it might be productive to begin mingling a little. Maybe she could yet find a business opportunity. She decided to walk to Garrick and Tolfdir and start a little bow, staying quiet as a lady's etiquette taught her to let the man speak first.

dunklunk

Baudin made it back to his post near the front door just in time to see someone had let another guest in. Holding the now-pristine coat of Neverwin, he made a beeline to the closet to place it in amongst the others. Frelda Knollin was the latest to arrive, and her appearance also reminded the butler as to why he enjoyed parties like this. The women seemed most eager to put their cleavage on full display.

He had always believed there was some truth to the thought that if you've got it, you may as well flaunt it. And Frelda was indeed flaunting it this fine evening. The challenge for Baudin had always been to look the woman in her eyes, not to where he truly wanted to look. Though in truth, this was not much of a challenge for the veteran butler. Making and maintaining eye contact were automatic reflexes for him, never mind the ample temptations that lurked a little lower.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    "Evening..." She said suavely to the man that she presumed to be the butler. He was an older man, at least twice her age, but it made no matter to her. She looked him over with a quick flit of her eyes and made her way through the door passing closely by the butler. She placed her painting gently beside the door before she began to strip her coat off. She took off her coat by letting it slip off her shoulders and then gingerly pulled her arms free of the sleeves revealing her shoulders and where the dress clung loosely to her arms. It was a fine garment, and a fine tool, she thought as she held out the coat not far from her for the butler to take.

"What's you name?" She asked as she put her free hand under her hair and flipped the hair outward making her waves of dark gold dance before settling against her shoulders and bosom. She took the space of time between her question and his no doubt answer to look around the room at the other guests scoping out the people that would most likely provide the most interesting conversations as well as the men that were among the party. A fun night tonight will be...she thought coyly to herself as she brought her eyes back to the man before her now with a naturally seductive smile.

dunklunk

Baudin, m'lady, he answered her question. Philip Baudin. He nodded and bowed politely as he took her fine coat from her. So nice of you to join us tonight, Miss Knollin. Please, do make yourself comfortable. He gestured with a sweeping arm at the expansive room, inviting her to mingle with the other guests, not to converse with a lowly butler.

Excuse me, if you will, but not only do I need to put your garment away, I also need to see to the other guests. We hope you have a good time tonight, Miss Knollin. He bowed again then turned to leave, thus avoiding any of her other seductions. The good master can deal with those, he thought, smiling inwardly.

As he was putting her coat in the closet, he continued thinking of Miss Knollin. She's good. She's real good, and so young. She even asked me my name. She has a bright future in this socializing atmosphere. He might have been smitten with her at the moment, but he knew better. He'd seen this many times before from the fairer sex. Every little movement to remove her coat was calculated in his opinion. Her hair flip, a body to die for, and those seductive eyes.

He couldn't help but smile at the thought of Miss Knollin putting the moves on Master Labeau. Well, that would be his problem. But, he was about to conclude, what a problem to have.

UnLonged

True to the Name
    Garrick enjoyed the warmth given off by the artwork of a fireplace, the craftsmanship and attention to detail given to the creation of it would shame the hearths or any other architectural structure he has seen. Only after taking his eyes of the cozy flame did he saw a gorgeous lady near her and the elderly man he was talking to earlier. He immediately stood up from his chair, taking the opportunity to introduce himself with a bow and an extension of his hand. A stray hair that obscured his eye sight stopped him from completely conversing with her. "One moment." He turned his back to the woman as fixed his hair; running his hands down his dark brown locks, fixing and parting his hair on the left side as to be more presentable. His shabby looks like that of a dirty beggar is thrown away as his more presentable appearance became apparent. Bar the small, earthy specks of mud on his face of course.

He turned again to face the lady that wore exquisite clothing -much like the other guests- and was quite attracted at her green gemstone like eyes. "Garrick Neverwin, milady." He said as he took a respectable bow towards the lady, his horse conversation loaded unto his mouth much like an arrow on the string of a bow.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Mrs Labaeu walked around socializing with the guest, still telling them about her sons emarrasing moments and how lazy a ass he was. She concentrated mostly on the men and she laughed at eerything they said even if it wasnt funny any way shape or form. She walked amongst the guests and decided that she she should get her husband to adress the guests.

She found Philip and gave him a little shove.
    "Dont you think its time to adress the guest afterdragging them here?" she said quite maliciously flickng back her hair as a male guest past her. She then went to get some wine from a tray and plucked agass off it and then began to drink the red liquid, as she loved being drunk, as it helped er forget who she was married to just for a few hours.

She then saw the butler who se disliked because of his nature and that he just walked around the house like he can do what he pleased. She moved over to him and gave angry look, glaring at him through malicious eyes.
    "Now these are respectable guests and you may notsocialize with them as you are our servant... I mean butler, do I make myself clear? And if you even think aabout taking any money from their coat pockets I will sack you and make sure your so hated no one will want to employ you! Now any money that a guest gives you goes straight to me as I already pay you and thats good enough." Mrs Labaeu said taking another mouth full of wine and giving the butler another angry look.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    "Philip...a nice name." She said as he had bowed to her and gestured to the rest of the party. He had been kind enough to her, and his restraint was delightfully impeccable. Surely he had had plenty of practice over the years while working for Mr. Labeau. The host of the party seemed to have excellent tastes in party guests. He must have, he had invited Frelda after all.

He excused himself in an obvious way and she accepted that with the simple thought that if she was unsuccessful with everyone else tonight, which she highly doubted, she could always return to 'torture' him for her own pleasures. Now alone by the door she surveyed the other guests before she picked up her painting and replaced it under her arm careful to leave the cloth covering over the entirety of the painting. A woman holding a wine glass rushed over to Philip from a man that was standing and watching the guests converse. From his attire, Frelda deduced that this must have been the very Mr. Labeau. As the butler disappeared into the coat room, Frelda could only just see the expression on the woman's face, and from the looks of it she wasn't pleased with his conversing with her. She shrugged to herself, thinking that this must be Mr. Labeau's wife. What a prudish woman...surely the man of the house deserves someone more...fun.

Frelda decided it was time that she moved from the door and began to meet the guests. There was an older looking Argonian man that she had seen trying to speak with a young man, who she assumed would be Mr. Labeau's son from how young he looked. The young man soon retreated from whatever the Argonian said and disappeared somewhere further off from the group. A shy one...lovely. There was a dirty looking man that was now speaking with a blonde haired woman that looked as if she obviously came from money. Then there was an elderly man mixed in with the group that didn't seem to talk all that much.

Frelda frowned slightly as she tried to decide who to speak with first. Obviously she shouldn't get in between the blonde and the brown haired man, that would be rather rude of her. She thought it was perhaps too soon to press herself on the host, so all that was truly left was the Argonian or the elderly man. I'll just mix myself in and see what bites first...she thought to herself as she walked towards the throng of guests and took a seat by the fire to warm her cold feet. It also didn't hurt that fire lit up the depths of her eyes and made her honey colored hair shine.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts