89 in Smithing and can't advance further

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lou Ann

Please help!! My smithing is at 89 and now when I walk up to the forge, the game pauses and then, nothing. The same goes for all three available locations at any given smithy. I'm soo close to making dragon armor and now I can't advance any further.

Lou Ann

Please help!! My smithing is at 89 and now when I walk up to the forge, the game pauses and then, nothing. The same goes for all three available locations at any given smithy. I'm soo close to making dragon armor and now I can't advance any further.

I found an answer on another forum. It suggested sheathing and unsheathing my weapon. I tried it and was unsuccesful. I was wearing Nightingale armor and on a whim took it off and donned my glass armor. I sheathed/unsheathed my weapon and was able to use the forge again. UGH. Well, I thought I would post the solution to my problem on the off-chance that someone else suffered similarly.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Well damn Lou Ann, you didn't even give us a chance to answer :p. I'm glad you figured it out though so now other people know how to fix it if they run into it.

"I was wearing Nightingale armor and on a whim took it off and donned my glass armor. I sheathed/unsheathed my weapon and was able to use the forge again." ~ Lou Ann

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts