107th Aldmeri Battalion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jociel of Daggerfall

Master Assassin
Actually, Mister Aerinir, and Mister Nagisus...I believe all three of us...one guild per faction...working together could be more than beneficial for all of us.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Sorry, but the PAHAAA is already allied firmly with the Ebonhawk Guild.

And actually, it's Russian, but I imagine Russian is the closest the real world is possibly going to get to Jel.

Jociel of Daggerfall

Master Assassin
I was gonna guess Italian...

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
well we have a guild which is not named yet, but yeah were allies with the Ebonhawks and Nag we could partner up!

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Alright death. The PAHAAA, Ebonhawks and your guild could start an alliance. With a non-Aggression treaty with the Glupo Magov.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Alright then. But we're digressing here, let's not get off topic.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
Um high honors so soon, lol. But actually admiral. I've always been fascinated with the Navy and since Admiral is a naval position..............yeah Admiral. BTW this game and guild look awesome. :)

Harc

Big Hog
Um high honors so soon, lol. But actually admiral. I've always been fascinated with the Navy and since Admiral is a naval position..............yeah Admiral. BTW this game and guild look awesome. :)
Just got back from eating dinner, and alright. I'll notify 2nd emissary Volanere as soon as possible. He will be making you a signature. That you can put under or over your other epic one right now. And thanks! Everyone does some sort of job around here.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
Just tell me what my duties are, happy to help. And I was admiring your signature, it's very flashy. I guess we'll go over positions and such later. :D

Harc

Big Hog
Your duties shall be given to you through the conversation we are having that I invited you too. Most orders that we give will be given through the PM Because they would be publicly displayed on here. And our orders are confidential.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
We of course would not our plans of world domi-, err I mean peace and love, spread to every corner of the forums now would we.........

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Hey fellow Thalmor supporter here, can I join? Nothing better than disintegrating a few talos worshippers in between my magical studies! haha

Volanere

Grand Magister
Hey fellow Thalmor supporter here, can I join? Nothing better than disintegrating a few talos worshippers in between my magical studies! haha
Im working on it right now my friend i will rank you as Justiciar, unless Lord Aerinir says differently.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts