107th Aldmeri Battalion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dark Assassin

Obsessed with the aldmeri dominion
I congratulate you on your new position and honor your choice to stand with us. But did Aerinir even notice that you are an Orc? I'm not positive on our position towards Orc's, but I do know that Elenwen hates them.
Actually, I am a high elf, my little cousin put that :p He doesnt like when I change it to a different one so I keep it that...

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Hey!!!!! No Battalion goes to war without me! COUNT ME IN THIS INSTANT!

(And am I the only Altmer hater that actually knows that the Aldmeri Dominion are being the Good Guy Greg in TESO?)

Fiiralmo

2nd Aldmeri Emissary to Skyrim
We dislike the An-Xileel to an exstent. And the PAHAAA declared war on us about a month ago.
Ugh I'm so jealous of our brethren fighting over in Black Marsh. My cousin's out fighting Argoinians and what am I stuck with? GUARD DUTY -_-

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Ugh I'm so jealous of our brethren fighting over in Black Marsh. My cousin's out fighting Argoinians and what am I stuck with? GUARD DUTY -_-

They aren't actually in the marshes. They would be fighting on the borders, because they would die from sickness and diseases before they actually got in.

vfbdqr.png

Coulda been you guys, coulda been you.

Dear "supreme" Aldmeri Dominion,

You think yourselves as gods, don't you? The divine rulers of your pathetic, medieval world you call Nirn? In this dull universe of Mundus? High rulers of your slum or not, you pose NO threat whatsoever to the Combine Empire. We will come for your planet, high in numbers. It will take us a matter of hours to conquer you, just like those pathetic parasites that call themselves "Humanity". You know what became of those of them who rebelled when we took control of their homeworld? This:

Stalker_bust.jpg

And this:

Stripped_combine_soldier.jpg

And we will not hesitate to do the same to those of your species who choose to oppose us. I'm sure you'll make fine minions, though... And the former human minions you saw? We will bring them to your planet to haunt you, and destroy you.

But, if you comply with our terms and our taking of your world, it will all go peacefully, with citadels being deployed across your planet, and members of your species being willingly hired into our universal union. We will be your benefactors. But remember, that's only if you surrender your land to us without conflict.

We are your conquerers. We are your benefactors. We are the universal union.
HAIL THE COMBINE!
Combine_Propaganda_Poster_by_BlackMercury15.jpg

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!

You think yourselves as gods, don't you? The divine rulers of your pathetic, medieval world you call Nirn? In this dull universe of Mundus? High rulers of your slum or not, you pose NO threat whatsoever to the Combine Empire. We will come for your planet, high in numbers. It will take us a matter of hours to conquer you, just like those pathetic parasites that call themselves "Humanity". You know what became of those of them who rebelled when we took control of their homeworld? This:

Stalker_bust.jpg

And this:

And we will not hesitate to do the same to those of your species who choose to oppose us. I'm sure you'll make fine minions, though... And the former human minions you saw? We will bring them to your planet to haunt you, and destroy you.

But, if you comply with our terms and our taking of your world, it will all go peacefully, with citadels being deployed across your planet, and members of your species being willingly hired into our universal union. We will be your benefactors. But remember, that's only if you surrender your land to us without conflict.

HAIL THE COMBINE!

551.gif

Fiiralmo

Stalker_bust.jpg

And this:

HAIL THE COMBINE!

I'm afriad that you

tumblr_m3y8mzH37y1rv4pd3o1_500.gif

Jei El

We will be avenged.

Stalker_bust.jpg

And this:

HAIL THE COMBINE!

DuhFluff did I just read?

You weaklings have pride and confidence, I'll give you that. But you are no match for the Combine.

Extra terrestrial beings always proved weak. We can destroy dragons. So we can surely take on some shriveled up turds.

Those things won't be the only thing you'll fight. You'll also see swarms of helicopters, half-living aircraft, and striders, which are giant tripod synths.

Fiiralmo

Those things won't be the only thing you'll fight. You'll also see swarms of helicopters, half-living aircraft, and striders, which are giant tripod synths.
What in Oblivion is a helicopter? and I'm sill a bit confused on where these extra terrestrials could possibly come from! I bet your just Daedra in disguise! Oh, here we go again. Oblivion Crisis round dos :confused:. I'm just here trying to soak up the Sunhold Sun, please don't ruin my summer vacation

So your saying we will be fighting shriveled up turds? Along with all the mobile armor and aircraft?

The other way around, because there's more mobile armor and aircraft than the shriveled up turds from that dump called Earth

What in Oblivion is a helicopter? and I'm sill a bit confused on where these extra terrestrials could possibly come from! I bet your just Daedra in disguise! Oh, here we go again. Oblivion Crisis round dos :confused:. I'm just here trying to soak up the Sunhold Sun, please don't ruin my summer vacation

Oh, trust me, it'll all come together when we get there. We look forward to meeting you.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts