107th Aldmeri Battalion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Harc

Big Hog
Hello, I am Grand Mage Aerinir. The Thamor advisor to this forum. I now call upon those who wish to join the Thalmor. Only loyal people can join. No trolls or overly sensitive and easily offended people. If you join, then I shall rank you as recruits until you post more about the dominion. Here are the ranks
1. recruit (Dar'Ziri,)
2. soldier (Dark Assasin,)
3. warrior
4. Enquirer (Epic Keith,)
5. guardian (Filius Lupus, MagicBlade,)
6. officer (SkyrimBasher!,)
7. Justiciar (Deadpool, Ruinel,)
8. High Justiciar (tx12001, NENALATA )
9. Warlock
10. Mage
11. High mage (Cadaver,)
12. wizard (Aethalia,)
13. elder wizard (snoball,)
11. General/ grand mage/Admiral (Adm. NikolaTesla,)
14. ambassador (Anwrise888,)
(special ranks)
15. 3rd emissary (wrighty)
16. 2nd emissary (Fiiralmo)
17. 1st emissary (Madrar)
18. Arch-Magister (Volanere)
19. Lord-Magister (Me)
As stated: your rank depends on how many posts you make about the dominion. promotions can only be given by the special ranks. Every member that joins will get a signature like mine, but you can choose the pictures you want (except the dominion banner stays) I will add the name and rank. Oh and you must have a unique tamrielic name based on your race (you choose when you join)

Last edited:

Volanere

Grand Magister
Im interested boss rank me and ill get other people also.

Volanere

Grand Magister
Then as the acting Commander of this Unit, I give Volanere the title of 2nd emissary. May king Alinor guide our way to justice and unity!
I will change my title on my sig. Thank you lord Aerinir.

Harc

Big Hog
use dirty dogs, all thalmor should be kicked from the forums, use are a disgrace to the once proud altmer race, when the judgement of talos happens use will all fry.
False. You will die for the discrimination of the Aldmeri Dominion

Max the Daedric

Proud member of PAHAAA & Daedra worshipper
The Aldmeri Dominion are a pack of stuck up high elves, who believe they are superior to every other race. You are a disgrace to your race (That rhymes! :D), and should be ashamed.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
False. You will die for the discrimination of the Aldmeri Dominion

hope uve increased security at the embassy, because im coming back for the 100th time and ure weak soldiers are all getting butcherd.

Jociel of Daggerfall

Master Assassin
The Aldmeri Dominion will tremble as I, Jadoric of Daggerfall, Master Assassin, takes the throne and enslaves those who try to stand in my way! As an act of kindness, I may just simply kill the High Elves...
See y'all on the battlefield.

Jadoric-Breton-Master Assassin

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
I am Anwrise Harr emissary of the Dunmer race.
371086-2075x1080.jpg

I would like my sig with the picture in the center and a Admeri flag on each side please.

Max the Daedric

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....

Max the Daedric

Dont be fooled into thinking the empire or the stormcloacks are more powerful than us.
I am not. The StormCloaks are unorganised rebels and the empire is just a big club of idiots with no knowledge of things outside their empire, or, very little.

Volanere

Grand Magister
I am not. The StormCloaks are unorganised rebels and the empire is just a big club of idiots with no knowledge of things outside their empire, or, very little.
Now thats more like it:D

Max the Daedric

I'll admit, the Aldmeri have the resources and the power, but they just use it wrong.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts