100 Block: The easy way With Moray

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Moray

Morays Guide To
100 Block
Introduction
Hello and welcome to my first skyrim guide, in this guide i will be telling you how i got 100 block, this took me around 30 minutes tops, also i gained a few Restoration, and heavy armor levels by fighting giants, well more-a-less letting them beat the crap out of you.
!WARNING!
Rapidly training any stat that is not Combat(offence or armour based) may cause a level influx making monsters scale WAY to high for you were even being no Novice Difficulty will be difficult to defeat enemy's, so thing twice before getting high stats and forgetting about combat stats (light/heavy armor, One/two-Handed, archery, etc).
my stats when i started were the following:18 Block
20 Restoration
27 Heavy Armor
Apon reaching 100 block they were:
100 Block
36 Restoration
38 Heavy Armor
Requirements
A Shield - without this, you might aswell close out of this guide
- Daedric is what i found to be the best, but anything will work
Healing Spell - I used "Fast Heal" but any healing spell will do, aslong as it keeps you alive
Recommended
Magicka potions - these are amazingly helpful if you don't have high Mana, or have the perks in restoration to decrease Mana needed for the cast.
Good defence armor - i used daedric, but aslong as you can tank the hits of the giants you will be safe.
Helpful skill perks
Restoration
Novice Restoration -> Regeniration 20 | Apprentice Restoration 25 | Recovery 30
Block
Shield Wall - this perk is useful because every time you level it, it increases your blocking effectiveness by 5% from a base of 20%, which will save you quite abit of healing.
The Guide
First your going to want to Quick travel over to Whiterun stables, from there you will run off west until you reach Bleakwind Basin, there you will find two giants, and be warned if you have base HP(i found they can still kill you one shot at around 180HP) they will ONE SHOT YOU if you are not blocking.
Now to get started, once you reach Bleakwind Basin, dont just kill the poor little Giants, what you want to do is get one to attack you, preferably the southern most one(there is only two at this location)
once you have one giant attacking you, turn and face it, and make sure your block, every stomp/swing they do, all the way till about level 55 will give you a level, after that it will take a few more, it took about 5 stops for me to get from 99-100.
every time you get to about half health run a few steps back and quickly heal yourself with your spell (or if your using potions, you can just pause it and drink them)
and thats there is all to it Folks, it is extremely easy and extremely fast
this is the fastest way i have found to get 100 block
If there is anything i can do to improve my guide, any feedback is appreciated.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts