Some of the screenshots may contain spoilers so BEWARE .
How do I make such fantastic screenshots? First you need a gaming PC, which is quite the obvious Second you would need to have the graphic modification ENBSeries. Third an account at Skyrim Nexus and choose your prefer ENB mod to download.
I recommend these three top ENB's not only because they have the most endorsements, but also I very much like what I've seen when using them.
FRAPS. Theirs a free version and then the full one. 37 dollars will be well worth the investment on this piece of software.
Base on my experience I would only use these only if you have plans for taking quality photos. I don't recommend using it for battle or anything else. I've experienced drastic loss of FPS and continual black screens to which often crash to desktop.
My current computer specs are:
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-2600K 3.40 GHz 8M Intel Smart Cache LGA1155
- HDD: 1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD
- MEMORY: 8GB (2GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory Module
- MOTHERBOARD: * [CrossFireX/SLI] GigaByte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 ATX MB w/ Lucid Virtu + Intel Smart Response Technology & 7.1 Dolby Home Theater Audio, GbLAN, USB3.0, 2x SATA-III RAID, 2 Gen2 PCIe, 3 PCIe X1 & 2 PCI
- POWERSUPPLY: 1,000 Watts - CoolerMaster Silent Pro Gaming 80 Plus Power Supply
- VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB 16X PCIe Video Card