Zerah-Jin the Elsweyr born Argonian

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Lordofthemelons11

Lord of all type of Melons (including Watermelons)
DISCONTINUED Chapter 1: The Cat Tails
I was born and raised by the khajiits of Riverhold the town nearest to Cyrodiil, my fostered parents names were Om'Tasaar and Tsiyheh they were good people for the most part, A little racist against me and my brother, Olink-Ja. I've Only ever met my real parents once, I don't remember either of their names because I was half dead and my mind was on that statue of dibella in the Riverhold temple. I'm a thief... not and amateur either I was the leader of a small thieves den in Elswyr called the Cat tails, no one really liked me in the den but I made my way up the ranks by getting my hands on anything that looks expensive. I'll start this off with a story of my dibella statue heist.​
It was the year of 4E 198 when it all happened I was sitting in the den chatting to my only friend in the the Cat Tails, Serui'la when a beggar burst through the den wall shattering the glass casing of the ninth tail of the Leopard lord (The Cat tails' first leader who supposedly had 9 tails, when he died someone cut off the 9th tail and preserved it in air tight glass). He proceeded to stagger over to where we were sitting fall on to Serui'la's lap and fall asleep. He had a bloodstained note reading; "Dibella worth 500 septims don't let thieves get it" Serui'la and I both looked at each other in wonder and amusement that a filthy beggar somehow managed to get pickpocket this note from one of the Dibella worshippers without getting noticed then we saw the blood and we looked in the beggar's hand.​
The beggar held half of an arm with a dagger imbedded right in to the bone, we stared at eachother realizing that this beggar chopped off someones arm just to bring this letter to us. What we didn't know yet was that there was more to this statue then we thought. We rushed out through the body shaped hole in the wall up to the temple of dibella at the end of the River. We saw guards running every which way parents and children scrambling to get inside... Something was definetly up. We ran through the hung open doors of the temple to see a bile of burning corpses with daedra standing around it chanting some sort of demonic prayer of some sort. One of the daedra looked up at us with his blood red face and flaming eyes, He roared a deafening roar and charged at the two of us, the rest of the daedra following him.​
It was very strange, they seemed to run right through me and right to Serui'la who had started to run away wailing. All of a sudden the wailing stopped and the daedra started laughing, I looked over my shoulder to see Serui'la's lifeless body drop from the daedric leader's talons and falling down the stairs in a crippled mess. I then watched the daedra go back to chanting as they walked past the burning corpses and straight to the beautiful statue of dibella grabbing it and vanishing from thin air.​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
End of chapter one.​
This is my first time writing in quite a while so please critique me on how I did, The story will eventually get in to Skyrim and stuff but this is kind of a demo if you will so... yeah. Hope you enjoy! =)​

Lordofthemelons11

I'm bad at making long stories by the way so each chapter will probably be really short. Sorry

Chapter 2: Falling to Oblivion

i looked around scared and confused
"You! LIZARD!" A voice thundered through the skies, "I am godess Dibella!"
"What?! You lie!" I shouted to nothing, "I don't believe in god's and demons!"
"Then tell me lizard..." The voice said calmy but menacing, "What did you just see?" I looked around at the destroyed temple, looking at the burned pile of corpses, I looked down the steps of the bloody mangled body of my best friend, Serui'la I tilted my head to the sky searching for some sign of where the voice was coming from.
"I saw the scariest thing that has ever happened to me..." I whispered.
"That is right!" The voice said, "You saw death and destruction, murder and torture. Yet what do you do now? Stand there!? Go back to you hole and wheep?" A great light started appearing in the sky above me, "I give this gift to you! The flames of Dibella!" A ball of blue flames fell from the light landing in my hands with a strange tingling sensation, the light then turned a redish color and started sucking me in to it, "Let it take you to the daedric realm of Oblivion! Get my statue back, and your friend." The voice of Dibella said fading away.
I relaxed and let the portal transport me into Oblivion, it felt strange not bad but strange I realized as I went through I didn't have the blue ball of flame in my hand anymore. All of a sudden I didn't feel like I was teleporting anymore, I felt like I was falling down, down down down into the deapest depths of Nirn. But then I landed, I was in Oblivion, I looked around wondering why it looked so peaceful. I always thought Oblivion would be filled with souls of the deceased all floating around, but no it was just an empty tundra of black.
I had walked for hours it felt but still nothing but black but I kept going, for Serui'la's sake. Serui'la was my only friend in all of Elsweyr, she had been with me for as long as I could remember, Always joking and laughing. I needed to save her I needed to get her back to Tamriel and go somewhere else not back to Elsweyr, we always wanted to go somewhere else, somewhere different... But definetly not Oblivion.
Finally I came across a gray castle in the middle of nothing just floating, I saw a couple of Daedric guards standing at the only entrance I could see. But it wasn't the only entrance as I looked over the building I noticed a tiny little gap in the great gray castle. There was only one guard there and he was sound asleep at his post.
"Huh," I thought "I didn't know daedra even slept..." I snuck over to him and reached for the dagger I keep in my boot but it wasn't there I looked down and saw I was completely gone I had no hands no legs and no head. I thought maybe I could sneak past him so I slunk past him into the hole, I sighed with relief thinking I was homefree when a guard looked over. Somehow he could see me, he stared at me wondering what I was, he then pulled out his sword putting it to my non existent neck and slit my throat.

I was falling again down into oblivion landing in front of the massive gray castle. This time as I looked down I saw that I had a body, it was dressed in a long waving robe of red and yellow, I definetly couldn't sneak around the guards this time. I stood up to face them wondering how I lived from the daedra slicing my jugular. I looked down again at my robes, then looked at my hands. They were not argonian hands though, they were pale, a pale yellow skin. I recognized the hands so far, A race of Mer that visited my village one day dresses in black and gold. I was an Altmer.
I stood in front of the two guards at the main door raising my pale elven hands, they glowed blue with the flames Dibella gifted me. The blue tendrils of flame wrapped around the two daedra as they looked around terrified. They struggled in the death grip of the magic I conjured their life being sucked away. I felt I was growing stronger as they died, I looked down at my hands, they were turning scaled and purplish like my regular Argonian skin. Finally I was back to normal. I looked down and realized I wasn't wearing the red and yellow robes but instead a tattered burlap shirt and pants. Atleast I was wearing clothes.
Walking in to the gray castle I felt confident, more like my old self before this started. I looked at my hands and saw only one hand was glowing blue, the other one had a red and black dagger in it.
"Perfect" I mused "This is more what I'm used to." I adjusted my position so I was sneaking and carried on through the castle.
I reached a big Iron door which I proceeded to push open. I saw three more daedra lounging in chairs in the room I walked into. I quietly snuck over to the closest one grabbing his mouth and slitting his throat. The other two had not noticed their fellow daedra's dead body being dragged in to the shadows. I picked off the other one by throwing the dagger at him hitting him in his exposed head between the eyes Imedially Incapacitating him. The other looked over to his friend as he was engulfed in Dibella's flames.
"Three down," I thought, "A lot to go..." I slunk off in to the next room.

Lordofthemelons11

Chapter 3: The Daedric King

I had gone through three more rooms filled with daedra, I managed to pick up a bow, some arrows, and a suit of leather armor. As I moved in to what seemed like the last room I started to hear talking some sort of ancient daedra language, then hissing. The hissing of a Khajit was coming from a corner of the room.
"Serui!" I thought rushing over to the corner quickly but quietly. Serui'la was locked in acage filled with bones and half rotted corpses, all piled up. She was sitting in the corner hissing and whining at the daedra.
"ZERAH!" She blurted out loudly, covering her mouth Imediatly afterwards.
"Shut up cat!" One of the daedra spat, "No one's coming to save you!" He then turned back to his conversation with two other daedra. One of the daedra was different. He was alot bigger and ALOT stronger looking, he had a black crown on his horned head that was faintly glowing red, and he had a massive curved greatsword strapped to his bulky back.
"Hello," I whispered to Serui, picking the lock with one of my nails, "Do not talk, I'll take care of the daedra, stay here and take this, I handed her an Iron dagger I managed to loot off of one of the daedra I killed.
"No!" She hissed back in a loud whisper, "I'm helping you kill them, I CAN fight you know."
"Yes I know you can fight," I chuckled, "I've experienced your skills myself, but you just died!" I looked over at the daedra who were still talking in the strange daedra language, "I don't even get why you're here, in full form but I need you to stay here. I don't want to lose you again."
"Fine," Serui sighed sitting back down in the cage, "But as soon as I see trouble I'm coming to help." I snuck off into the shadows of the rooms behind the daedra. I pulled out the bow I had stolen and shot the closest daedra in the back of the head, he slumped on to the table they were standing around spewing blood over the other two daedra, the big one looked back at where the arrow came from not seeing anything, another arrow flew by missing the big daedra's head by an inch, but hitting the other dadra in the arm. The daedra winced in pain and fell down to badly injured to move. I jumped out of the shadow landing on a rock as I shot my third arrow, it missed the last daedra clanking to the ground on the other side of the room. I went to pull out another arrow and realized I had just used my last one. I ditched the bow pulling out my dagger and conjuring the flame in the other hand. The daedra looked suprised but at the same time amused. He unsheathed his greatsowrd and pointed it at me. "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH" He screamed charging at me getting closer and closer very fast. I jumped out of the way, daedra running right in to the rock I was just standing on crushing the boulder with his wieght. I tried to release Dibella's flame on him but he was too fast, he swung his giant sword around slashing me in the arm making me lose my spell. Serui gasped as I fell to the ground. The daedra laughed and plunged the sword into my leg, I screamed in pain as he twisted his blade through my leg slowly moving up to my belly. Closer and closer to my heart. All of a sudden he stopped. He started gurgling as steaming daedric blood dripped from his mouth and the wound through his heart. Serui'la pulled out her rusty iron dagger from the back of the daedric king, her face spattered with blood as the daedra fell. I looked at her in amazment.
"Wow..." I said, "Thanks," was all I could muster before I passed out.

I woke up in a bright room surrounded by souls of the dead that have been trapped in Oblivion, I looked around at the smiling ghosts all staring at me with a great passion. I noticed two stood out from the rest, two argonians like me. They looked strangely familiar but I couldn't quite place them. I looked around the room more and noticed a statue. THE statue of Dibella, I tried to sit up but realized someone was sitting on my good leg, I looked down at where the person was and saw Serui, she smiled and hugged me, then kissed me on the cheek. She looked embarassed and stood up and walked out of the room.
I got up and hobbled towards the statue, one of the argonians spoke up before I touched the statue. "Son, sit down you're still recovering!" The male argonian said. For some reason I felt obligated to obey and sat down at the edge of the bed, the two argonians sat beside me on each side.
"Why'd you leave me in Elsweyr?" I asked them, I knew somehow they were my parents they just had that mother and father feel to them.
"We didn't want to," mother said, "We had to, it was our only option."
"It was either that or die..." Father piped in,
"Well obviously you died anyways," I said sticking my hands through their ghostly figures,
"Yes but we didn't die because of you, we died because of ourselves." Mother said looking down shamefully.
"Y- You killed yourselves?!" I asked shocked,
"Yes..." Mother said, "We couldn't take the grief of leaving you without even a word of goodbye..."
"So we wandered off in to the wilds of the black marsh and slit our throats in a hut we found." Father said mournfully,
"Dear!" Mother said scolding her husband, "We don't have to tell him the details!"
"It's ok mother, I'm used to this stuff." I said pointing at my slit open leg.
"Oh don't worry about that, when you get back to Nirn that'll be all fixed up!" One of the other ghosts said cheerfully.
"Um... thanks," I said, "Speaking of which, how do I get back to Nirn in the first place?"
"Ah yes," Another spirit mused, "I think all you have to do is touch the Dibella statue, and you will get transported to somewhere on Nirn. Probably not the place you were at in the first place though." The ghost pointed at the statue,
"Oh ok," I said "What about my friend Serui?"
"She will be transported back to where she died." Mother spoke up,
"Oh... is there a way to transport her with me?" I asked hopefully,
"Why don't you ask Dibella herself?" Father said, "Just go over to the statue and kneel, then ask your question."
I walked over to the statue and kneeled at the foot of it, "Oh goddess of beauty and art, please may I ask if my friend Serui'la may come with me wherever I am going?"
"I am sorry child," A voice boomed, "You have helped me in more ways you can imagine but one thing I cannot do is control the dead in ways I would like, The cat will be transported back to wherever she died and there is nothing you or me can do about it." I started sobbing quietly,
"She is my only friend, please!" I cried,
"Do not fret child, I feel you will meet again, as a way of apology, you may keep the flame I gave you." Dibella said in a calm soothing tone,
"We will meet again?" I said hopefully,
"Yes child, I promise you that much, Now touch my statue and go back to the world of the living." I sighed and touched the statue, I felt the world closing in on me as I faded out of Oblivion and back into Nirn, I had the same feeling I had when first coming in to Oblivion. I was the first one to ever make it out of the world of the dead alive, I felt accomplished but at the same time sad. I heard Dibella's voice as I left Oblivion, "Do not worry child, Your friend will be safe."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter 3.
This is the end of the intro part, when I start the next chapter we will be in skyrim. Hope you enjoyed!

Lordofthemelons11

Chapter 4 Helgen

I woke up covered in blood and dirt in a cart, surrounded by a group of Nord soldiers dressed in blue and gray. I tried to move my hand toward my boot where I kept my dagger, but realized my hands were bound.
"Aaah," A blond haired nord said, "The lizards finally awake!" The other nords in the cart looked up, some shot me a mean looking glare, some nodded and grunted. "You put up quite the fight back there, but not enough." The blond haired nord said, smiling forcefully,
"Where am I?" I asked
"Beats me," The nord said, "Probably heading for the chopping block. Won't even give Ulfric a fair trial."
"Who... who's Ulfric?"
"You don't know who Ulfric Stormcloak is!?" The nord would have probably strangled me right there and then if not for the bounds around his hands, he let out a big huff calming himself down before he spoke again, "Ulfric Stormloak is the true high king of Skyrim, leader of the rebellion and my hero!" He said proudly looking over to another of the nords. This nord was different, he wasn't wearing the scrappy blue and gray tunics the other nords were wearing, he wore a grand cloak with what looked like bear pelts for a mini cape, he also had a gag around his mouth so he couldn't speak.
At that moment another of the prisoners woke up, he was not wearing the blue and gray either instead he was wearing tattered rags barely covering his body, looking around a look of suprise and anger swept over his face, "Oh no..." He whimpered, "Those damned stormcloaks got me into this... I could've stolen that horse and been halfway to hammerfell by now."
The blond nord nudged him and whispered, "We're right here you know." The man almost jumped off the wagon with fright.
"Name's Ralof by the way," the blond nord said smiling at me, "Atleast I can make a new friend before I get my head chopped off."
"Zerah..." I said, "Zerah-jin."
"Zerah-jin eh?" Ralof looked quizzically at me, "That sounds more a Khajiit name... You definetly aren't a Khajiit."
"I was born and raised is Elsweyr by Khajiits, I had never met my parents before the other day." I said remembering my experience with the daedra and ghosts.
"Ah I see." Ralof sighed nodding, "So how'd you end up here in the first place?"
"I... I don't actually know." I whispered trying to remember what happened after I teleported out of Oblivion, "The last thing I remember was... well... you'll probably think I'm crazy."
"Try me." Ralof grinned shining his teeth making me squint to make out his face from the glare,
"Okay," I chuckled, "The last thing I remember was being in the realm of Oblivion, fighting off daedra to try and save my best friend." Ralof looked quizzical, staring at me for what seemed like forever,
"For some strange reason..." He said quietly, "I believe you. That look in your eyes is a look of pure terror one could only get from travelling through Oblivion." I tried to turn my face away embarrased of how scared I looked.
"Wait... wha?" The whiney tattered prisoner said confused from the whole conversation, "That's impossible! Only the dead are allowed in Oblivion!"
"That's what I thought too," I sighed "But... well I got some help."
"Who could possibly have helped you get into Oblivion?!" He was starting to look kind of angry,
"Umm..." I tried to think of something to say that wouldn't make me sound completely mental, "Dibella!" I blurted out, I cursed under my breath, that definetly made me sound mental. The ragged prisoner burst out laughing with a great guffaw,
"Yo- *hahahaha* you can't be serious!" He snorted loudly,
"Shut up back there!" The cart driver ordered, He wore brown and red, I noticed all the other cart drivers were wearing the same uniform as him, I also noticed a man at the front of the line of carts, talking to a pair of Altmer dressed in black and gold,
"Look at him," Ralof muttered staring at the man with the elves, "General tullius, military general. And it looks like the thalmor are with him. The bastard."
"Who is General Tullius?" I asked, "And who are the Thalmor?" I reckognized the name "Thalmor" but couldn't quite place it.
"General Tullius is the general of the imperial legion, a group of spineless cowards who are trying to take over skyrim." Ralof growled, a look of pure malice spread across his face, "And the Thalmor are damned elves who want nothing more then to rule all of Tamriel. They teamed up with the Imperials trying to devieve the damned idiots into thinking they're controlled by them, but really it's the complete opposite. The Thalmor lead the Imperials, they just don't admit it." I looked at the three leaders on horseback talking probably about who they would execute first.
We rode into a small village slowing down as we went, A little boy came rushing over to the wagons trying to ask the Imperials alot of questions, his father came over and carried him into the house apolagizing profusely as he went.
We finally stopped in what seemed like the middle of town, "Get these prisoners out of the carts!" A gruff but feminine voice said, I glanced over to see a woman dressed in heavy steel and crimson armor shouting the orders, I lookerd over at ralof who was hopping down from the cart sneering at the woman, as he walked by here she kicked him in the back of the knee, letting him fall to the floor. At this time a crowd of civilians had gathered, they all snickered or gasped as the woman pulled out a whip and slashed ralof across the back,
"GAAAH!" He screamed in pain while holding back tears. The woman laughed again and went back to shouting orders. One of the Imperial guards pulled Ralof up and pushed him back into line with the flat part of his sword. Ralof winced as the guard purposely pushed the sword into the whip marks grinning.
A man dressed in a slightly different set of armor held a clipboard checking off prisoners names as they went by, when the ragged prisoner walked towards the man he started picking up his pace going from a slow walk to a fast sprint, "I'm not a stormcloak traitor!" He screached running off down the road, "LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!" He cried as he fell to the ground an Imperial arrow imbedded in his back.
"Well..." Ralof grimaced looking at the mangled body of his fellow prisoner, "Wasn't quite expecting that."
"You there!" The man with the upgraded imperial armor said, "Step forward!" I stepped towards the man trying as hard as I could to look confident. "Who are you?" He asked looking down at his clipboard scanning for argonian names.
"Zerah-Jin." I mumbled "and I am not part of this, nor will I be in the near future, please let me go." The man looked at me with a face of pity,
"Captain!" He asked, the cruel woman came over to him, they talked for a bit and she finally spoke up,
"Forget the list, Hadvar! The slimy lizard goes to the block." She sneered at me, a look of disgust passing over her.
"Racist bitch!" I shouted after her, she glared back at me angrily and stomped towards me.
"What did you just say lizard?" She snarled,
"I said... Racist Bitch" I slowly spelled out the word so her tiny brain could figure it out. She pulled out her sword and slashed it across my face leaving a bloody cut right down to the bone. She smirked and walked away.
"I'm sorry," Hadvar said, "We'll make sure your remains are returned to the Black Marsh."
"Make it Elsweyr!" I whimpered slumping off towards the chopping block.

"Preistess!" The captain yelled, "Give them their last rights!" A priestess of the divines stepped forward,
"As we commend your souls to aetherius!" She preached "Blessings of the eight divines upon you-" She was cut off by a red headed stormcloak soldier,
"NINE!" He yelled storming up to the chopping block, as the headsman's axe came down he screamed out; "TALOS PRESERVE ME!" as his head rolled into the basket. loud woops and chearing came from the crowd of civilians.
"As fearless in death as he was in live..." Ralof said quietly,
"Stop being so dramatic Ralof." One of the stormcloaks beside him whispered.
"Next the dirty lizard!" The captain screamed, an Imperial soldier came up beside me and hauled me over to the blood stained chopping block, pushing me down, A mighty roaring sounded over the mountains, a roar louder then thunder.
"What was that?" A soldier asked nervously peering up at the sky,
"Nothing" the captain said, "Carry on" The headsman raised his axe setting it down on the weaker part of my scales on my neck, he raised it again.
A giant winged beast landed on a parapet above the execution knocking the headsman down as he swung his axe at my neck,
"DRAGON!" Hadvar screamed grabbing his bow,
"Everyone take cover!" another soldier said, giant flaming boulders startied hailing from the sky crushing people and animals, one of them landed right beside me crushing the dead headsmans skull, blood splattered all over my face as I ran towards a tower. I ran inside and someone shut the door behind me, it was Ulfric stormcloak. There were a couple other Stormcloaks inside, some badly injured some falling into death, Ralof was there ushering more stormcloaks in.
"What was that thing?" One of the soldiers said,
"A dragon you idiot!" Ulfric said pulling his gag off with his unbound hands, "What did you think it was?"
"Quickly up through the tower!" Ralof pushed me along up the stairs followed by a few other men, a soldier stood at the stais trying to clear some rubble off so they could keep going, as he did so the dragon crashed through the wall crushing the soldier and torching a few others with his breath. "Jump through the hole!" Ralof ordered.
"Are you mad?" I yelled,
"Yes! Now jump!" He flew through the hole the dragon had made landing in an inn on the other side. I hesitated for a minute then followed soaring through the air landing a few feet from where ralof stood. "Good let's go!"
We ran through the burning city people being torched and crushed all around us, as we made it to a road the dragon swooped over and picked up an Imperial soldier as the soldier screamed the dragon dropped him from a great height, he fell to the ground landing on another soldier, they both made a splat sound and blood and guts flew everywhere.
We made it to the keep where Hadvar stood, "Out of my way you damned stormcloak traitors!" Hadvar screeched drawing his sword, ralof picked up a small war axe lying on the ground,
"You're not stopping us this time!" He yelled feinting a blow at Hadvar, Hadvar jumped back raising his sword,
"Fine!" He stuttered "I hope that dragon take you all to sovngarde!" He jogged off in the other direction ordering soldiers to kill the dragon.
"Come on!" Ralof said heading in to the keep, "We need to get those bindings off you!

End of chapter 4.
It was kindof a long one but it was exciting, I think I did pretty well introducing Zerah to Skyrim. Thanks for reading!

Lordofthemelons11

Chapter 5 Revenge and Changes

"Oh Gunjar..." Ralof sighed knealing beside his dead friend, "Alright, well he won't be needing that axe anymore, give it a few swings get the feel of it." He walked around the small room looking for any other supplies we could salvage, on one side of the room was a locked door, on the other side was a gate, the chain was on the other side of the gate so there was no way out of the room.
"Hey..." I said peering towards the closed gate, "You hear that? footsteps."
"Imperials!" Ralof hissed ducking behind a table, I followed hiding behind the wall closest to the gate, as the gate opened I slowly conjured up my flames and when the imperials walked in I flew out from my hiding spot engulfing the two soldiers in flames. The first one died fast falling to the ground in his own ashes, the second screamed running around the room trying to put the fire out. I noticed the one running around was the female captain who had put the cut on my face. I quickly put out the flames and pushed her to the floor.
"You!" I yelled grabbing her sword. and pushing the tip of it into her burnt skin,
"Zerah stop!" Ralof ordered trying too pull me away, "She's been through enough pain!"
"No!" I pushed ralof off of me and as he stumbled and fell I sliced the captains cheek deep. She started to whimper and then sob, the tears sizzling as they hit her burnt skin, "You hurt me!" I screamed pointing to my cheek, "You also hurt Ralof!" I pointed over to ralof who was rubbing his back where the captain had swatted him. "And I was innocent!" I said grabbing her shoulders, "but you put me to the chopping block anyways!" I quickly broke her neck, and grabbed a key from her pocket replacing the war axe with her sword.
"You didn't have to be that cruel..." Ralof stated looking down at the ashen body,
"Imagine how many people she has injured and killed before us!" I sat down and cried,
"Why are you so sensitive about this?" He asked knealing down beside me,
"I don't know! It's just... I don't know." I stood up unlocking the door with the key I took and walking down the hallway behind it.

The roof started crumbling slowly, when we got to the end of the hallway the roof collapsed crushing two imperials running toward us. We went in through a side door seeing two more soldiers. We quickly killed both of them without them realizing they were even dead yet. "A store room." Ralof said looking around the room filled with boxes and barrels, "See if you can find any potions, we might need them." I searched through the containers finding two bottles of red liquid,
"What are these?" I asked tossing one to Ralof,
"Potions... Have you really never used a potion before?" He looked at me in wonder, "How have you survived this long?"
"I guess I'm just better then you." I laughed, Ralof hit me hard on the back with the flat of his axe,
"You wish!" He chuckled as he opened a door, skeevers ran out from the closet Ralof had just opened, attacking him with rabid teeth. I quickly ran over and killed the three skeevers, I ran over to ralof as he pulled the potion back out of his satchel. "And this is a perfect demonstration of what potions can do." He uncorked the lid pouring the red liquid down his throat.
He immediatly jumped up as if nothing ever happened, I watched in amazement how the bite mark sealed over leaving only a small bruise. "Wow... that was amazing!" I said happily, I opened another door cautiously then running through the hallway it opened in to.
At the end of the hallway was a set of stairs, we rushed down entering a big room filled with cages and torturing tools. we saw two imperials fighting a couple stormcloak stragglers we ran over to help. One of the imperials wore a brown hood and he blasted lighting from his hands every once in a while taking a swig of a blue version of the health potion.
"Take care of the mage!" Ralof ordered me, I ran over to where the mage was fighting quickly ushering the two other stormcloaks over to where Ralof was fighting. It was just me and the mage now.
"Ah a brave lizard indeed." The man sneered, "Let's see what you can do against a magic user!" He shot out a blast of freezing ice, I felt like all my limbs were about to fall off, I quickly conjured a flame in my hand which heated up my body melting the ice, "Aaah another mage, it'll be an honor to destroy you!" He quickly jumped and summoned a sword from mid air landing behind me, he sliced at my sword arm, the sword felt strange as if it wasn't really there but I could still feel the searing pain.
"Gaaah!" I screamed, I quickly took out my health potion and gulped it down before he could hurt me again. He shot a bolt of lighting out of his free hand hitting me in the shoulder, I quickly dodge the strike from the sword that came short after, I countered with a quick jab, stabbing him in the arm, he stood back stunned. The man was on his last legs, he used his last bit of power to summon a creature from the ground, it was black with a veil of flames surrounding it, I stood back in terror as the creature started attacking me, but luckily Ralof and the others were finished with the other one and they ran over distracting the flaming creature, leaving me to finish off the mage.
"I SURRENDER!" The man sobbed knealing to the ground, "Please don't hurt me!" I felt pity for the man but at the same time fest he didn't deserve pity. I quickly sliced his head clean off.

Ever since I left the Oblivion realm, I've felt different. More vicious like something was controlling me. Every once in a while I could hear very very faint chanting ringing in my ears, like someone or something was calling to me. I felt as if I was a new person, and not in a good way.

"That was pretty vicious." One of the stormcloak soldiers said,
"You should have seen him earlier, tortured a woman for putting a cut on his face." Ralof looked at me, he looked like he was afraid of me.
"Can we move on?" I asked,
"Look theres something inside this cage!" the other soldier said pointing to a small cage barely able to fit a man. Inside was a half rotted nord dressed in white and green robes, he had one of the blue potions in his hand and in his satchel he had a book, I took the book to read later and the blue potion to figure out what it was for. There was also a couple of gold laying around so I picked that up as well. We came to a small cavern, bridges were strewn all about it overlapping one another. There was about ten or more Imperial soldiers in the room.
"Orders are to wait until General Tullius arrives!" One of the soldiers said as he walked through the cavern.

"I'm not waiting to be killed by a dragon!" Another said. He ran towards the door frame we were hiding behind. I quickly grabbed him, covered his mouth and slit his throat with a dagger I picked up from the hooded Imperial.

"What was that?" One of the imperials asked as he started creeping towards us, Ralof gave the signal to charge as all four of us ran out slashing at the men, by the time the imperials realized what was happening we had already killed two men. An arrow wizzed by my head hitting one of the stormcloaks in the neck killing him imediatly, the other stormcloak screamed as she saw her friend fall down dead. As she was distracted an imperial sliced her down the middle severing her head in two. It was just me and Ralof against 6 well armed and trained Imperial soldiers.
I jumped from the ledge of one bridge landing on the one the archer stood upon, he tried to hit me with the side of his bow, I grabbed it and an arrow and quickly shot him at point blank. He crumpled to the floor. I hastily grabbed the quiver of arrows he had and loosed them at the remaining soldiers. We quickly dispatched the last one and kneeled beside the two fallen stormcloaks.
"I'm sorry..." Ralof said, he placed the sword the stormcloak had used on her chest incircling her arms around it. He did the same with the other one. We moved on through the keep running in to the occasional spider and Imperial. Soon we were in the home stretch. "Hold!" Ralof hissed, he raised his hand in a fist signaling for a stop, "There's a bear up ahead, see her?" He pointed to a hunched over shape that slowly breathed, "It's sleeping, we could sneak by or try and kill it. Your choice." I chose to sneak by.
We avoided it almost entirely but then Ralof accidentaly tripped and fell in to a pile of bones. We heard growling and slowly looked towards the bear. She had awoken from her slumber and had started stumbling her way towards us. I quickly notched my recently aquired bow and the arrow flew right between her eyes embedding in her brain. She slumbed down dead.
"Phew" Ralof said wiping sweat from his brow and crawling out from the pile of bones. "Sorry about that. Nice shot though." he smiled and I smiled back but it wasn't a real smile, he almost cost us our lives.

END OF CHAPTER 5

hope you enjoyed! =D

This wasn't one of my best chapters, I tried to improve it as much as I could but I couldn't really get the right phrasing and stuff, hopefully it makes sense and is still good enough to read.

Lordofthemelons11

DISCONTINUED

Hey guys lordofthemelons here, I just wanted to let you know that this story has been discontinued, I dont really have a good reason, it's just I was basing this off my skyrim character I was using at the moment, and I kinda just accidentally deleted the save files from that by installing a mod. SOOOOO I will not be continueing this story because of that reason. But don't worry, I'm starting anew series, about a nord hunter. It has been done before, the whole drunk nord sorta thing but I'm hoping I could do better at it because I'm more used to that sort of writing. It will be in third person not first like this one but yeah. Come check it out. SORRY!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts