• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Unit7

So her cheating on you with a wood elf is now considered a good thing?

But is she cheating on you? I mean I suppose you could RP that way. But as far as I know she never actually cheats on you. Yes Faendal will visit Whiterun to visit a friend, and I guess he does have a romantic interest in them. But Camilla never actually returns the interest in either of them.

So I wouldn't exactly call it cheating. More like Ysolda you know having friends outside of your Housecarl and not be entirely trapped within your house.

This is kinda shocking. I married her on my main character. Now though....

I can't just look at her the same way anymore.

AS88

Staff member
Amen, brother. We all keep secrets, and a former spouse can easily testify. Haha
Btw, is there a Skooma ring in Skyrim?

There is indeed. The Khajiits sell skooma and moon sugar from their caravans.

There is a misc questline in Riften that deals with a skooma dealer, too. Talk to an Argonian named Wujeeta.

Hannah

I don't think Ysolda is actually 'dark' but I know the lil lady has some secrets. Shes always trying to set up some deals, connections. If you listen to her in the market place you'll hear her sweet talk everyone. Glad shes a little annoyed with the Greymane woman Olfina. I don't know what Jon Battle-Born sees in her.

Gowsh

Old Fart
Amen, brother. We all keep secrets, and a former spouse can easily testify. Haha
Btw, is there a Skooma ring in Skyrim?

Well, yeah.

I think it came with the Dawnguard DLC, but there's s skooma den populated by lowlifes ...
and run by vampires.

Edit: Oh, and there's a skooma smuggler quest in Riften.

stagnant94

what, my wife is a drug pusher?

after all these years of marriage? i can't believe she'd lie, to me. naturally i confronted her and beat her to death.

EDIT: oh sorry, i thought this was the lobby section of the forums. my problem isn't game related at all

ReaperHemingway

No, what bothers me is that I've been married to her for ages and she never told me this.
Plus, this means all of the hot wives have at least one bad thing about them. Muiri tries to have you kill an innocent woman, Aela's a werewolf who talks like a cave woman, Ysolda's a drug-pusher, Mjoll's a psychopath who murders people over cabbages, and so on.
Maybe it's just me, but I always felt that Sylgja(miner in Shor's Stone) had something to do with Ulfrich being ambushed.
First, there's the watchtower right near Shor's Stone with the dead Stormcloaks, so presumably the Imperials were, at the very least, right outside the village. Then she has you take letters to her father in Darkwater Crossing, where the ambush took place.
So it's probably just me, but early on when I started playing the game, I was really on the look out for little hints like that.

Clau

The Fateless One
So my Nord Harbinger (Gudbrandr) married Ysolda. Apart from the marriage lines, she still mentions that wimpy bard Mikael on two occasions: Prompt Interaction and Close Dialogue.

I thought those lines are no longer played once you marry her. So it struck me that Ysolda fancies another one.

"There's some company I certainly prefer over others. Have you met Mikael? The most amazing bard I've ever heard."

Goodbye. And if you happen to see Mikael, tell him I was asking about him..."

Very suggestive when she says those lines, considering that we're married.

So my Nord felt hurt and now spends much of his time hunting with Aela.... I'll craft an emotional affair storyline for that one.

I just finished the annual end-game Skyrim massacre, which I do whenever I get bored of my character. None were left alive, except Ysolda. Because she is essential.:sadface:

Morgan

Well, she's a bit of a nag. Ask her brother.

Her brother is an obstinate blowhard. Camilla is perfectly lovely, and just appears to have an interest in actually growing the business instead of scraping by selling trinkets to a handful of villagers.

(until Faendal climbs out of your bed, but . . .)

Storm777

No, what bothers me is that I've been married to her for ages and she never told me this.
Plus, this means all of the hot wives have at least one bad thing about them. Muiri tries to have you kill an innocent woman, Aela's a werewolf who talks like a cave woman, Ysolda's a drug-pusher, Mjoll's a psychopath who murders people over cabbages, and so on.

Wow, I actually had no idea about Ysolda being a drug dealer. I also had no idea about Mjoll killing people over cabbage and I was married to her in my first game. What's with the cabbage?

Al'Tair

This sentence is false
Really? I always thought there was something off about her...
On the other hand, is it weird that I like this? Because I was beginning to regret having my Khajiit marry her since he's a criminal who loves taking all kinds of drugs possible... but now, marrying her is quite fitting.

And in her case, this also explains her "store" that we never see or hear about (except from her) when we marry someone. See, Fridge Brilliance!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts