Youtube, new fresh look!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Broodje

Panem et circenses
What do you think of it? Personally, I don't like it that much. How it used to be was pretty neat, just see the subscriptions and you were possible to remove them if you wanted, now I need to scroll down to find my favourite vid of a certain sub I have, or I need to click 2 times to see just the video's the sub uploaded. Subs like machinima make it really odd as all their videos are lined up 1 by one instead of horizontally...

Ah well, guess I need to adapt to it, or find a way to get it easier for me.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Yea, it's garbage. I tried it out on my channel, and they downgraded the customization of it. Why would I want to switch to a downgraded channel? They better not make it permanent.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
it has ups and downs. I like how I can have a quick-list of subscriptions on the side so I can just click them to filter out all the uploads by them. The bad side is that it wastes space on 'recommended videos' and 'spotlight'. I wish there was some way to get rid of it and make the space more meaningful.

Broodje

Panem et circenses
Well, also when I click on 'more' for my subscriptions not all are listed in there, so I need to go to another page to look what my subscription has uploaded/done lately. Also it's not really that supportive for new youtube partners to promote their videos as they're easily looked over besides the other vids, pretty horrible.

dragonborn---

"They Call Me, Dragonborn"
Lets see how long this new "youtube" lasts for.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts