• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HaxAras

I saw a little old woman living in a shack in the forest, she seemed lovely and then i notice she had a jewled dagger clipped on to her belt, and i thought to myself...seems a bit too much ornate for a little old shack woman. I then proceeded to just hang around untill she left the house to tend her veggie patch...I snooped a round and amongst her ramshackled abode i found a trap door hidden leading underground! She had an alchemy table, and an enchanting table, all kinds of ingrediants and soul gems, and had letter on her table to her sister whom she was encouraging to leave town come live with her, and form a coven so that they can attain "power un-imaginable"

I think its just awsome that in this game shiznit klike that happens!

When i left her basement she was waiing for me! she said now that knew her secrete, i had to die! needless to say that forest is now has one less witch in it lol

Something Similar Just append to me. I Was Wandering Through The Forest. not far From those 3 stones That Give You Blessings. I Went Into this Guys House. "Is Somebody there?" Quickly Dispatched Him. Looted His House. Tried To Sleep But Couldn't. in his Room There Was A Switch, Secret Bookcase. Followed A Tunnel into A Thieves Den!! Killed 3 Men And Wandered Around And Was Killed By Even More thieves. Later I'm Gonna Loot The Whole Place. But Suddenly i don't Feel so bad about killing a man for a place to sleep.

Parker

You Sir Are f***ing Funny!! I'm Gonna Sub Right Now.

Edit: I Just Finished Watching The Whole Video. You're Now My New Favorite Let's player, That has To be the One Of the Finniest Let's Play Video's I've ever Seen. MoogleFTW is Pretty Funny Too.
Oh my goodness that's amazing! I'm glad you like my let's play's! Thank you oodles and noodles!

Cave

Probably the best 'wow' moment for me wasn't THAT big as im not very far into it. Anyway All i have to say is... The introduction to the brotherhood. absolutely amazing it wasn't a big jaw-dropping moment like other peoples 'wow' moments it was just the thrill of it (WARNING SPOILER: to people that are wondering what i mean when I woke up and was in the shack and had to pick the contract) something about that moment just gave me chills down my spine.

I dont know if its because this is the first game i have played in hd but....:

I was looking for azuras shrine. i was walking up the side of a mountain when not that far from me i spotted a snow bear. I looke at it wondering weather to attack or run by, BUT THEN,,, a dragon hovered above it and started breathing fire at him just hovering there. it was the most amazing thing i have seen in any game, it look fantastic, like a film or something....

and last night omg, when i was doing main quest looking for a elder scroll, and i had to go to the dremer ruins. when i opend the door to that unbeleivebly big underground cave, i was in awe again...

Whith hd this game is visually Stunning...

Question. How do i record my game / can i. I play on ps3?

There's so many wow moments with this game it makes it hard to pinpoint. One for me is when I came up to a river for the first time and it was just breathtaking. Also when I climbed a mountain and was standing on a rock jutting out I had a good view of skyrim and just took it all in for a moment.

There was a couple funny and scary moments so far too. On the way up the 7,000 steps to the greybeards I encountered a Yetti and was killed instantly. Tried again and couldn't get passed him. So the next time I just climbed the mountain and went around him. And on e way up there I was killing wolves and goats, and I killed one wolf, but was running back down the steps cause his body was sliding down the mountain and I wanted to loot it. Lol.

Kasha

Well im new, so this is more or less a hello to everyone. Mine so far has been, i just got out of prison. I fast travel to my little shack to drop some stuff off, and im still in the rags they gave me. Soon as i get there a dragon attacks me. The other one is that im going to winterhold, and its very snowy, i can see in front of my face. This giant starts running towards me and then dragon flops down and starts blowing ice breath at the giant. crazy things those dragons.

Atlas

My best "wow" moment was probably when I got Nettlebane to further that tree quest in Whiterun and the guy wanted to tag along with me to Elder-something Sanctuary for the next part. So I fast travel to a stone I discovered earlier and upon load I see and hear a dragon flying overhead. He starts hoving over a rock and I blast a few firebolts off at him and get him to about 75%, then I see him blowing frost breaths at the ground (thank you, Stormcloak camp). Around 50% he comes closer and lands only for my tag-along to take aggro and tank the dragon. Unfortunately, I was a fraction too slow on the kill and my tag-along dies as my last firebolt kills the dragon. Tough luck, buddy :\

As Deadhand said, the majority of this game is a WOW moment. For me though there have been a couple significant moments so far. The first happened when I got to the final chamber of Bleak Falls Barrow. Normally in games like this I turn the music off because I want to hear only the sound effects. In this game though, I was absolutely amazed at how subtly the music changes as you reach the dragon wall at the end of the chamber. There seems to be the generic "all the time" music, "combat" music, when you come across enemies and then there seems to be the "epic scenery" music which comes in beutifully when you apporach certain epic scenes of the game.

The second WOW moment for me was when I left Whiterun heading west and spotted my first Mammoth. I saw it slowly marching across the plain. I then noticed a person walking behind it and I was disappointed because I thought that they had created the mammoths too small. Of course, as I approached I realised that it wasn't a man but in fact was a hill giant.

I am in love with this game. In my wildest imagination I never would have expected that they would have advanced the game this much. I have been playing Bethesda games since Daggerfall. I was a huge fan of daggerfall even though it was glitchy as hell and the graphics were terrible.

Well done Bethesda!!

P_SparQs

I was chasing a deer in the forest at night near HALLDIR'S CAIRN (Hope I spelled it right), when I stopped short...GASP!...I spotted the Aurora Borealis and it's beautiful glowing effects in my periphery and had to take in the full view. As beautiful as the published pics of the Aurora were, they did it no justice after seeing its effects on my eyes and the surrounding area, trees, and snow-capped mountains. I Just turned off the music and stared at the sky for about an hr. as I meditated. This was the very first time I meditated in a game like this. It's moments like this, and there have been plenty in this early Dark-Elf's life, that make Skyrim THE BEST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED IN MY GAMING LIFE. BAR NONE. And I've been an avid gamer since I discovered SPACE INVADERS(I know showing my age here). BETHESDA, you have made addicted slaves out of us and no rehab is need.

Kasha

Voltaris

Go to The Bee and Barb in Riften. Drop some goods out of your backpack,wait and watch....

To get there quickly go to the stables south of whiterun where you will find a wagon which you can hire to get there for 20 gold.

I'm loving this game. It's got the feel of morrowind but much more.

DClyde

A guy at an Inn in Whiterun challenged me to a drinking contest. Being a lover of ale I accepted. Next thing I know I pass out and wake up in Markarath on the other side of the friggin map with no memory of how I got there next to a ticked off priestess in a temple.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
Wow. I'm getting far into this game, I think. I have like 15 quests running constantly. I love the first person view which brings me to my moments.

- Meeting my first upgraded Undead. There I was with a mace in one hand and shield in the other. There was a torch illuminating the room. This giant skeleton loomed over me, my shield raised. He swings at me with his sword and my surround sound is going crazy. I'm hitting his shield and we are going at it. Then at the end of the battle. I got a satisfying action sequence skull crushing blow to his head.

- I was just in Solitude. I had just forged the rest of my dwarven armor. As I'm going to go meet General Tullius. The gaurd outside starts talking to me. "Nice set of armor. Isn't that Dwarven?". As I'm sitting there thinking how cool that was, He procedes to ramble on about how much bulls*** it is that he is stuck doing gaurd duty while his brother gets to fight dragons and such.

- I was wandering through the landscape somewhere, heading to a mission. The map showed that I needed to go straight and the mountain was in my way. I proceeded to climb that mountain, stumbled onto a road and followed it down to my objective. Its one of those things that you have to understand. I was so tired of always looking at a mountain in other games and wander around it untill you found an entrance.

- My realization that your dragon battles are never an action that is carved in stone. I love heading to my objective, hearing a roar while a dragon sprays the valley with fire and all of a sudden, I have a new mission. I love this game.

Smacka

Sleepless in Pennsylvania
My "wow" moment was when I opened the shipping box and pulled out the game and the guide...and it just keeps getting better and better ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts