• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kentuckykid220

Dragonborn
Level: 11
Played Time:9:41 (Hours)

How about you?

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I have a total of 14 characters, did have 16 but I deleted 2 accidently whilst making room. 3 of my characters are maxxed out at Level 81 & have done all the quests for the College of Winterhold, Companions, The Thieves Guild, The Dark Brotherhood as well the Main Quest line.

As at 6pm AEST on the 17th April I have logged a total of 2300 hours.

Kentuckykid220

Dragonborn
Holy crap 2300hours?

The more the better. Im too paranoid about running out of things to do!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
That will never happen...lol

redrkt

Premium Member
I'm afraid to look. Does it include time you slept or waited?
Also, sometimes I just leave the game on and switch my TV to satellite to watch a show or two so it wouldn't be that accurate.

Kentuckykid220

Dragonborn
I'm afraid to look. Does it include time you slept or waited?
Also, sometimes I just leave the game on and switch my TV to satellite to watch a show or two so it wouldn't be that accurate.

Tell us :)

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Just shy 200 hours. Nearly 100 of those wasted creating characters and getting them to lv.10-15 then realizing I hated them and starting again. I have just 1 character now. He's got 70 hours logged.

Thomas Liu

tyl089
did two characters, first one deleted after patch 1.4 installed, and he was a breton one handed warrior at level 54.

Current an imperial one handed warrior. Total play time with both characters at about 500hrs.

sprugly

Level 52 nord warrior type dude at about 75 hours

My only character thus far though I'm thinking of retiring him before long.

Sprugly

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(
700+ hrs(That's just adding together the chars I haven't deleted)...

Having a self imposed week/10 day break atm, just to keep things fresh.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
An absurd amount. Though I'm glad to see I'm not the only quadruple digit player lol.

Zhouyufei

Holder of Arrows
About 40 hours. There's so much of Skyrim to explore, and I've barely left a dent. I'm halfway through the Thieves Guild quests, finished with the Dark Brotherhood, and I've dabbled with the Main, College, and Companions. Probably going to ignore a lot of the Companions and maybe skirt around with the Main, though.

For this game, I've decided on a sort of civilian/hunter lifestyle, and mostly hunt or sell goods with the odd dragon every now and then. :cool:

EleanorUnicorn

Level 45 Breton, around 250 hours.. I'm thinking about starting again and playing a race I haven't been before, like maybe a Khajiit or Argonian.. But I really love my Breton, I've made her identical to me so I kinda feel a connection with her, and being a mage is the best game style ever. I'd be sad if she got deleted! Still have sooooo many more quests to do, places to find and explore though.. I think Skyrim is a neverending game!!! x

ShadowMage

Article Writer
I'm at 57 hours with my nightblade necromancer, and she is level 46. Thinking of crafting Glass Armor.

To the one above:

250 HOURS???!!??
I'm a breton also, and I'm the same level with 1/5 of the time.

Zhouyufei

Holder of Arrows
In my next playthrough - which probably won't be any time soon (I've gotten fond of this character) - I'll probably try a Khajiit or High Elf out. Or I could stay with the Bosmer that I like so much.

EleanorUnicorn

I'm at 57 hours with my nightblade necromancer, and she is level 46. Thinking of crafting Glass Armor.

To the one above:

250 HOURS???!!??
I'm a breton also, and I'm the same level with 1/5 of the time.

Yeah.. I ride around/explore a lot, talk to a lot of people, so I'm not so much focussed on levelling up, I really enjoy seeing the world.. I've mastered illusion/alteration/destruction though, and I'm doing loads of miscelleanous quests :) I also leave the game running sometimes, so maybe a few hours were spent doing nothing lol :D still love the game though, can't believe people who say they're bored with it already, it's not even been out for 6 months!

I have a mage, a warrior-type thing, and two assassins, ones a failed experiment though, I might go on with him later if I feel like being a archery-type assassin instead of illusion/dagger type.

close to 200-300 hours

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts