your top 5 most anticipated games of 2012

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

stagnant94

(console/PC only)
so, what are yours? mine are:

1. Assassins creed 3

2. Watch_Dogs (hopefully will come out soon

3. Dishorored

4. the last of us

5. Far Cry 3

allow me to mention. your list can include anything revealed this year up until E3. so GTA V can be included. unless it has been mentioned that it'll come out in 2014 or later.

Hmmmmmmmmm I feel sort of ashamed because I've fallen out of the gaming world :eek: but here's my best try...

Assassin's Creed 3
Borderlands 2
The Last of Us
Bioshock: Infinite
Dishonored

:eek: Yeah that looks like a good list to me :p

Aquillus

Assassin's Creed 3 fills all 5 slots for me. That is my all time favorite series ever. (If you couldn't tell by my profile name.) I've played through AC2 12 times now :p and each of the others at least twice, if not more. I typically play through them all again leading up to the next title. (So make that soon to be 13 times for AC2 :D )

stagnant94

Assassin's Creed 3 fills all 5 slots for me. That is my all time favorite series ever. (If you couldn't tell by my profile name.) I've played through AC2 12 times now :p and each of the others at least twice, if not more. I typically play through them all again leading up to the next title. (So make that soon to be 13 times for AC2 :D )
same, I've played it too much. i'm actually playing AC1 again but stopped because i got frustrated at the jubilar mission.

Declando

Dwarvenborn
Borderlands 2
Borderlands 2
Borderlands 2
Borderlands 2
Borderlands 2

I really don't game a lot any more, but if I were to make a serious list...

Borderlands 2
Assassin's Creed 3
Far Cry 3
Minecraft (If you asked me a couple of months ago)
Black Ops II (For zombies of course, everything else can suck an egg)

Generally Crappy

Member in Good Standing of House Redoran
I have about 29 days played on my Borderlands character, so Borderlands 2 is # 1 on my list. After that, it's pretty much Far Cry 3, Guild Wars 2, Bioshock Infinite, and Black Ops 2 Zombies.

stagnant94

the only reason I'm looking forward to Black ops 2 is because of the zombies. i don't like the MP anymore. thats why it didn't reach my top 5. i only buy the treyarch games. but i'll take a look at what infinity ward are gonna do now that the modern warfare series is over (finally)

Stone

Retired Moderator
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Assassin's Creed 3
Far Cry 3
Guild Wars 2

:-)

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was more than five o_O

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
In no particular order:

1. Way of the Samurai 4
2. The Last of Us
3. Gta 5
4. Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam (Okay an expansion and already out but I want it!)
5. Um... other? :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts