Your most Suprising/Happiest/Emotional Skyirm Moment

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheQahnaarin

Son of Skyrim
Mine happened today on my current character. For the first time since one of my very first characters I was using Lydia regularly and got pretty attached until I got to the main quest in blackreach. After getting down to blackreach for mostly RPing reasons I told her to go home at the entrance cause I wanted to get the elder scroll and face alduin alone and so I ran for the tower. I guess she got caught up fighting Falmer and that instead of leaving, and when she never showed up and dragonsreach, I even bought breeze home hoping she'd show up there. Nothing, not even a letter of inheritance. I was pretty sad, there was no sign of her for the longest time. After finishing the main quest and the main quest of dawnguard, I was going through dawnguard radiant quests and Florentiius gave me the rescue one. And who should it be I'd be rescuing but Lydia!! I've never been so happy and surprised at skyrim or any video game before. Not only did I get her back, but i got to rescue her too. Today was a good day

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I had just decided to go Legendary and stick with it for the first time, and did Dustman's Cairn with Farkas at level 62. The last room, of course, has about 16 deathlords in it as well as powerful lesser draugr that come at you in waves. I used mostly wall of storms and storm cloak as I ran around the room making fools of all of them. Most of the draugr just tried to escape out the door in the back instead of fighting me! So they'd gather at that door, which of course is shut tight, and I'd mow them down with destruction. Which takes a while. One sword swipe and they're gone, but 10 minutes of destruction and they're still hanging on! So, we get the job done, and we emerge at dawn. And it was eerily quiet. For a long time. No music. No noises but that which might exist in reality. It was raining. I hoofed it almost all the way back to Whiterun, with the usual amount of "interruptions", and still, no music. The sky cleared. Then, some music started playing that I'd never heard before in all my *cough* thousands *cough* of hours of Skyrim. It was not anything like their usual score. Since I'm on Xbox and have DLCs, it could be some ESOL music? I don't know. Maybe it's only for Legendary players? I have no idea. But it started out really slow and quiet at first, then over a long time, it got to a good listening level. And it was so strange, being out there. So powerful. Me, a Legendary Dragonborn. With my own music. Imagine.

Rhew

The missing snow elf
Well, I am unnaturally attached to Faendal. The lumber mill working wood elf is my favorite follower in the whole game. I maxed out my enchantment and smith skills to give him crazy good dragonbone armor and weapons. All of his weapons absorb health and causes shock damage. With his set up I can let him loose and he'll clear out a whole dungeon by himself for me and never take a knee. He has been with me from level 1. I'm level 68 now. When I did the final quest for the main quest line I had no idea my followers wouldn't go with me. I panicked when he wasn't by my side. When I got through it and found him he greeted me with "Hello my love" (I married him with a mod) I almost cried from joy hearing his voice. Sigh. :oops:

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
Well, I am unnaturally attached to Faendal. The lumber mill working wood elf is my favorite follower in the whole game. I maxed out my enchantment and smith skills to give him crazy good dragonbone armor and weapons. All of his weapons absorb health and causes shock damage. With his set up I can let him loose and he'll clear out a whole dungeon by himself for me and never take a knee. He has been with me from level 1. I'm level 68 now. When I did the final quest for the main quest line I had no idea my followers wouldn't go with me. I panicked when he wasn't by my side. When I got through it and found him he greeted me with "Hello my love" (I married him with a mod) I almost cried from joy hearing his voice. Sigh. :oops:

That is a great story. I too love Faendal. But I've not carried him past about level 32 because he's so delicate. So I make him a steward. I'm currently playing a high elf and he is about half my size! But I love him anyway.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Sad story:
My dear mage Ariel ran with Faendal for many, many levels. They had a great relationship. Dear F always stayed behind me peppering my enemies with arrows as I slammed them with lightning and ice. Then, one day, while wandering about the steaming pools near bonestrewn crest we ran across 2 giants and some mammoths that became hostile. I tried to run but barely made it to the top of the crest that none of them could follow me to when my Faendal came rushing to my defense. Needless to say - they launched him. Never saw him again.
I spent many nights weeping in the bedroom of my mansion in Solitude, staring at the painting I'd had made of him. :sadface:

Rhew

The missing snow elf

That is a great story. I too love Faendal. But I've not carried him past about level 32 because he's so delicate. So I make him a steward. I'm currently playing a high elf and he is about half my size! But I love him anyway.
i made him essential in my game but honestly I haven't needed him to be one with all the extra gear I gave him. :p The mod I have that allows me to marry him also gives him a few spells. He uses stoneflesh before each battle and I've seen him heal himself.
With my enchantments he gets an extra 124 hp (186 if he's using his shield). His health regenerates 93% faster. His bow does 80% more damage. one-handed does 80% more damage. 74% resistant to frost. 37% resistant to shock. And both his sword and bow absorbs 20 hp and gives 25 points of shock damage and magic damage.
He's still at lv. 30 but has over 400hp with everything. He's not squishy with this set up and more of a badass than I thought he ever could be. I watched him take out the entire Northwatch keep (I did the quest at lv. 50+). I had taken out 1 Thalmor guard in the time he took out 5. And it was also there where I thought I had lost him inside the keep to see an arrow whiz by my head and into the Thalmor attacking me. :D

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
My Happiest Skyrim moment: When I bought Skyrim for PC and ditched my xbox and discovered all the glorious mods.

Most surprising moment: Realizing I could be a cannibal when I was told to eat a priest. And also when I heard the Spectral Assassin tell me not to kill Cicero basically.

Most emotional: When Astrid betrayed me in DB. I guess you could also say I was slightly surprised. But holy plops was I mad. More mad than I should have been considering it's a game.

Rhew

The missing snow elf
My Happiest Skyrim moment: When I bought Skyrim for PC and ditched my xbox and discovered all the glorious mods.

Most surprising moment: Realizing I could be a cannibal when I was told to eat a priest. And also when I heard the Spectral Assassin tell me not to kill Cicero basically.

Most emotional: When Astrid betrayed me in DB. I guess you could also say I was slightly surprised. But holy pl*** was I mad. More mad than I should have been considering it's a game.

I was so mad at Astrid I soul trapped her when I killed her. The soul cairne is where she belongs.

Brawnysilverfox

Most surpising moment, without a doubt, was vilkas expressing an interest in me soon after I equipped the amulet of mara. As a male character I was somewhat taken aback by this, so I quickly arranged to marry ria then dumped the amulet in a chest forever.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts