Your Input On My Sex Story

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Drecon

In response to the OP: I know a (lesbian) friend of mine who tends to lose some control when she had a bit too much to drink. Your girl might be one of those, and if so: feel honored that she chose you to let herself go. It means she trusts you with her most private moments. That is something that happens to only some rare people.

On the other hand don't try to go crazy about it. Some girls like to experiment a bit at times when they're a bit tipsy. It could be that she's really into you, and if she is you'll know, trust me. If not, you'll at least share something special, and you might just want to cherish that memory.

So my general advice is: let her set the pace, keep it cool and just be happy for what you have. If there's gonna be something more, you'll know it when it gets there.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I don't believe in abortion for any circumstance. A 16 year old girl who chooses to have sex and wind up pregnant either needs to grow up fast, or put the child up for adoption. We do not have the right to take away life that was blessed by God. Sorry. I am no longer talking about abortion after this. So don't bring it up, unless you want to talk to someone else about it.

I believe abortion is a necessary evil in a free country. I know you don't want to talk about abortion, but I think people should voice their political beliefs on such issues more often. Intelligent debate what this country needs in heavy doses right now.

The reason I believe it's necessary, is for the protection of the mother and to provide a safe means for the termination of the fetus. I don't like abortion. No pro-choicer does, and I do think it's irresponsible when it's not a case of incest, rape or one where the mother's life is at risk. But if you don't provide a safe, sterilized environment for the procedure, the women will terminate the pregnancy themselves, either with a coat hanger or by taking a bunch of morning after pills, or whatever. Outlawing abortion won't stop abortion. It will just take away the safest method for termination.

I don't believe in religion. I'm an agnostic. An agnostic is not an atheist. It's not that I definitively denounce a "God", like an atheist would, it's just that I don't believe anything without solid proof (i.e. I don't know). And God never said anything about abortion in the Bible. The pro-life viewpoint was created by modern, organized religion. In fact, there are parts of the Bible where God kills children, or orders their deaths. He sent two bears to kill 42 children for mocking a bald man, and in Hosea 13:16 he orders "little ones to be dashed to the ground, and the pregnant women to be ripped open." So arguing against abortion by using the God defense doesn't work. That's why we have separation of church and state. As a christian, just think about what it would be like if our government and laws were made under Sharia Law?

I'm not telling you you shouldn't believe in God, or that your opinion doesn't matter. I think everyone should be entitled to believe what they want. So please don't be offended, but I think we have to allow women the right to abortion in this country.

Rekamennos

Account closed
I believe abortion is a necessary evil in a free country. I know you don't want to talk about abortion, but I think people should voice their political beliefs on such issues more often. Intelligent debate what this country needs in heavy doses right now.

The reason I believe it's necessary, is for the protection of the mother and to provide a safe means for the termination of the fetus. I don't like abortion. No pro-choicer does, and I do think it's irresponsible when it's not a case of incest, rape or one where the mother's life is at risk. But if you don't provide a safe, sterilized environment for the procedure, the women will terminate the pregnancy themselves, either with a coat hanger or by taking a bunch of morning after pills, or whatever. Outlawing abortion won't stop abortion. It will just take away the safest method for termination.

I don't believe in religion. I'm an agnostic. An agnostic is not an atheist. It's not that I definitively denounce a "God", like an atheist would, it's just that I don't believe anything without solid proof (i.e. I don't know). And God never said anything about abortion in the Bible. The pro-life viewpoint was created by modern, organized religion. In fact, there are parts of the Bible where God kills children, or orders their deaths. He sent two bears to kill 42 children for mocking a bald man, and in Hosea 13:16 he orders "little ones to be dashed to the ground, and the pregnant women to be ripped open." So arguing against abortion by using the God defense doesn't work. That's why we have separation of church and state. As a christian, just think about what it would be like if our government and laws were made under Sharia Law?

I'm not telling you you shouldn't believe in God, or that your opinion doesn't matter. I think everyone should be entitled to believe what they want. So please don't be offended, but I think we have to allow women the right to abortion in this country.

First off, I am not offended, no one can offend me unless I allow them to. Which you cannot. :)

Secondly, like I said I completely disagree and while you make good points, I still will keep my case closed if you can respectfully understand that.

First off, I never said anything about the bible in my last post, so you got that from yourself. I believe in God, but the way I believe in God is under my own terms. I was brought up Catholic, but obviously that makes no sense since I am bisexual. I like to call myself an open minded Christian because I do believe in the Christian based ideal of God. I don't read the bible, and when I say those things those are what I feel God means in my own interpretation. And I respect that you don't believe in God, and I agree we should all be able to believe in what we want because if we didn't then this wouldn't be America.

I think debate is healthy, I agree with you. :) Thank you for what you said, even if I am not in agreement. I would never not respond just because I oppose what you say. You didn't pose me any threat or wish me any harm, so in my book, you're quite alright. I am more than mature enough to be friends with people who have absolutely opposite beliefs than I as long as they can respect that what they say will not change what I feel. And in your case, you stated that respect. So thank you ^^

Rekamennos

Account closed
I love how I wrote first off twice. When the second time should have been and third, or something like that. *dies*

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts