1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Spoiler Your Hardest Skyrim Fight

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by DarthVane, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Sah

Sah Well-Known Member

I dont know how these guys are on lower levels, they might be a breeze if you have a good armor set up, BUT on legendary by far Karstagg & the Ebony Warrior are by far he hardest opponents.

this one remembers once that she quoted in a very old post "that her mentor was the Ebony Warrior and is the one who taught her how to play"

this is true and not a exaggeration, was role playing once, and the idea was that I was his apprentice, and based on the sith codes (nothing to do with the role play but just a SW thing), this one could not leave until she killed him on legendary.

it took 2 days of reloading just to play one 5 min quest, stopped counting how many times I died.

But I bested him in combat in a fair fight, NO potions, NO magic, NO shouts, NO companions, NO run for your life

Difficulty Legendary & Level 80
    Karstagg & the Wbony Warior

2. Yingvar war wolf

Well I was in my way to irkingthad to kill mercer frey and I happened a pon shearpoint and decided to kill the dragon. Me and lydia whooped him and after a rewarding fight went to collect the shout. All of the sudden to my surprise POP. krosis dragon priest appears out of a coffin and commenced to wrecking the snot out of me. Singing my khajiit fur with fire balls. I had to knock him off the mountain and waist 150 iron arrows killing him after knocking him off.
    I wore krosis all the way through irkingthad for the archery boost.

3. Kadaj Remnant

Kadaj Remnant New Member

The most insanely hardest enamy to fight for me, even harder than the ebony warrior was Karstaag in Solstheim.

Attached Files:

4. FallenBlade

FallenBlade New Member

Bro, the Hardest fight I had was going against Karstaag the first time around. It took me forever and I used every arrow I had xD

5. DdraigGwyn

DdraigGwyn Cymru

Mine was Orchendor http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Orchendor

I was playing a pure mage: no weapons, armor or followers. Since Orchendor is immune to virtually all magic and shouts, it took forever (and many reloads) to finally lure him to a room with a lethal trap.