Spoiler Your Hardest Skyrim Fight

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

J'Sabbah

I've only fought one Dragon Priest so far and that was Morokei. I found him really easy given the set up of the room. As I did Mercer. What I'm having a lot more trouble with is these elder dragons. When I'm travelling alone they 2 shot me and I'm instantly dead

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
Fighting king Olaf and his minions had me chugging health potions. Fighting the Wolf Queen was also difficult with multiple draugr and none below Wright, with her blasting me with lighting.

Roland

At lvl 10...just ran into the Orphan Rock Hagraven, let's just say I'll come back to that quest later lol

wadszy

Other than the obvious Dragon Priest fights, I had a good deal of difficulty doing a side quest in Volunruud (I believe). You have to find two cerimonial weapons and open a door. Beyond that, there was a very tough Ghost type warrior, a boss mage type zombie, and a summoned frost atronach. It's one of the only fights i've lowered by difficulty for.
Yea hate that guy lol i kepp getting my a&%** kicked by him so i said screw it and waiting till i m a higher level before i go back

Vspin101

The dragon at Autumnwatch tower; this was when i was at about level 6 and didn't know what the dragon's head on my map marker meant so i went to investigate. I fought it for 45 minutes running tower to tower and then died, it took me a couple of reloads to finally beat it...

that and the frost troll on the way up to High Hrothgar

KITTEH

Khajiit
My fight through Sovangarde since I was playing through with my friend I was waiting for him and suddenly I was surrounded by dragur death lords all using Ro Da on me

Red_Zero

Absolutely, the Azura Star boss. He summons 3 dremora and all launch spell. My char is a vampire stage 3 warrior, and being killed by one firebolt.
And did you ever fight 2 dragons who eliminate all the villages in Shor's Stone? It absolutely damn curse

Red_Zero

Absolutely, the Azura Star boss. He summons 3 dremora and all launch spell. My char is a vampire stage 3 warrior, and being killed by one firebolt.
And did you ever fight 2 dragons who eliminate all the villages in Shor's Stone? It absolutely damn curse

Red_Zero

This place called Sunderstone Gorge is one that i found vett difficuly because of it's many deadly traps and pyromancers.
The place must be cleared at master
Difficulty in order to see how hard it actually can be to get through without dying
At least a few times..

Quite Spoiler follows:
Otherwise the fight at the End of the main quest before you enter Soverngard,
The numerous draugar deathlords, the one dragon priest and the two elder/acient dragons.
That was quite hard too when I got there without any healing potions left after going through the inside of Skuldafn...

skyrimbeast

To be honest, I had to lower the level to defeat the madman underneath honningbrew meadery and you have to kill him on a quest with the thieves guild, he also has an army of leveled skeevers called venomfang skeevers!!!

To be honest, I had to lower the level to defeat the madman underneath honningbrew meadery and you have to kill him on a quest with the thieves guild, he also has an army of leveled skeevers called venomfang skeevers!!!
You don't have to kill him I ran past him completely

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

bananban

My game managed to give me a Draugr Wight Lord on my poor level 3 archer. I had only six arrows left. That wasn't so much a fight as me running around in circles trying to get out before it killed me.

In another playthrough, I was moving all my stuff to Vlindrel Hall from around Skyrim once and, because I wanted to get this done as quickly as possible, I was travelling with NO items and only armor that increased my carry capacity. Of course an Ancient Dragon lays waste to Winterhold when I arrive. With a max of about 150 magicka, my only weapons were the essential Jarl, Shadowmere, and the Staff of Magnus. THAT was fun (sarcasm). For some reason, no one from the College came out to help me, either.

Lol next time enchant some cloth with carry weight, use a follower as a mule or use a dead thrall.
(thralls can carry unlimited weight)
Don't ever leave your armor and favorite weapon on the shelf as there can be dragons at almost and place or time.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Too many hard fights to pinpoint just one. One of the most satisfying though... killing the imperial captain in Helgen. I never liked her.

jonathan90

well known member
Captain harger is a bastard to fight he has all his men with him as i had to use so may health potions just to bandage myself up against him as he would hit down on you with a massive warhammer or two handed war axe and just full slam it on your head.crazy bastard he is a bastard.

Reactions: Sah

Sah

Captain harger is a bastard to fight he has all his men with him as i had to use so may health potions just to bandage myself up against him as he would hit down on you with a massive warhammer or two handed war axe and just full slam it on your head.crazy bastard he is a bastard.

WARNING if you are playing Legendary difficulty that Massive war-hammer will kill you in one blow (found out the hard way)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts