Spoiler Your Hardest Skyrim Fight

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DarthVane

The Thu'um is Strong in this One
Skyrim is full of enemies, some requiring no more than a swing of your arm, others making you sit in the corner and bang your head on the wall, while crying.

What was your hardest fight?

Personally, the Dragon Priest Morokei is a right pain in the arse to deal with. :mad:

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
Skyrim is full of enemies, some requiring no more than a swing of your arm, others making you sit in the corner and bang your head on the wall, while crying.

What was your hardest fight?

Personally, the Dragon Priest Morokei is a right pain in the arse to deal with. :mad:

Any dragon priest for that matter. but i would also say that the giants and the mammoths pose a threat. seeing as both of them can one hit you.

Tactikul

Hardcore Button Masher
Other than the obvious Dragon Priest fights, I had a good deal of difficulty doing a side quest in Volunruud (I believe). You have to find two cerimonial weapons and open a door. Beyond that, there was a very tough Ghost type warrior, a boss mage type zombie, and a summoned frost atronach. It's one of the only fights i've lowered by difficulty for.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
Other than the obvious Dragon Priest fights, I had a good deal of difficulty doing a side quest in Volunruud (I believe). You have to find two cerimonial weapons and open a door. Beyond that, there was a very tough Ghost type warrior, a boss mage type zombie, and a summoned frost atronach. It's one of the only fights i've lowered by difficulty for.

The dragur deathlords, and the foresworn briarhearts put up a pretty good challenge

TD250

Krosis was hard until I just climbed a mountain and sniped him with Firebolt so probably an Arch Pyromancer in the A Night To Remember quest who had a few minions, killed me a fair few times.

First post :D

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I can't remember now, but it's in this big cave somewhere to the west near Markath. You meet a ghost kind of guy in there, and later on oyu have to help him fight off a wizard who was undead. He's very difficult to kill.

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
My first mudcrab... He kicked my sorry ass to Sovngarde in 2 seconds :sadface:

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
Probably Morokei, He killed me at least 10 times. :/

I got reported in my apt. complex for yelling while fighting morokei. he was a prick and i died at least 20 times

Aldin20

Dragon priest for me. Any of them. Damn hard they are >.<!

SF89

The char I started was a warrior, 1h and shield, so really, anything that can throw spells at me tends to screw me over until I get close enough to bash them. Hardest enemies for me are the bloody Forsworn Briarhearts, or whatever they're called, bloody nuisence.

Aldin20

The char I started was a warrior, 1h and shield, so really, anything that can throw spells at me tends to screw me over until I get close enough to bash them. Hardest enemies for me are the bloody Forsworn Briarhearts, or whatever they're called, bloody nuisence.
They killed my dog and my horse! :sadface:!

Grey Fox

There was this one time quite early on when I found myself fighting a dragon. Was doing pretty well too; firing arrows, hiding behind some rocks and was getting the upper hand until I found myself suddenly dead and not by the dragon. The death cam showed that I had completely missed the TWO cave bears that showed me just how much I'm loved.....with really big hugso_O

Maz

Azura Star Boss fight
Pyromancer in A night to remember quest
Some random Hagraven in Orphan Rock

Basically, anything with a giant fireball spell :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts